I found some possible darkweb portals last night, figured I share and others can add

I found some possible darkweb portals last night, figured I share and others can add

>wikipedia village pump misc section
>reported "spam" email in gmail

holy shit lads

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-42921977
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a guy, lmao

he's going to jail for our sins

Bump

thats what i thought - none of you are really on the darkweb

Yep, we're tough on paedos here in old blighty see, plebs?

That whole kike's nest needs nerve gassing.

Yeah, no, we don't. Search for the real hackers elsewhere. Try Reddit.

Nothing of interest there.
But you coming here and 'bragging' makes you sound underage.

nobody knows what you're talking about except other racists like mysefl

I'm 18. Barely legal, but legal.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE...

>never physically met his victims

NONONONONONONO

darkweb is a stupid name for underage faggots and posters. It´s mostly obscure services and proxies.

meanwhile 30yo teachers get caught fucking their 15yo chad students on the teachers desk and only get 5 years probation.

gee women sure do have it hard...

Wait a second... isn't Sup Forums deep darkweb..?

this dude blackmailed a man into raping his 2 year old daughter... that's a little worse

How did he do that?

Look at this noob. I bet you haven't even reached lvl 9 of the darkweb. You've barely even heard of the hidden wiki.

KEK

mind control

being a female pedo must be very easy, just like their lives

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-42921977

>The National Crime Agency (NCA) said the 29-year-old simply enjoyed inflicting pain, describing him as one of the most prolific and depraved offenders they had ever encountered.
>They estimate he had more than 50 victims over a period of eight years from 2009 to 2017.
>A "sadistic and manipulative" man, Falder admitted 137 charges out of the 188 against him, ranging from encouraging the rape of a four-year-old to possessing a paedophile manual.

Nigger this is the dark web

>paedophile manual.
does that mean pdf file manual?

>darkweb
Oh, I'm spooked.
Really though, it's not hard to access the "darkweb" if you put some effort

yes, this is a very secure site, with no obvious links to three letters agencies.

Used to go occasionally until the FBI got control. Hidden wiki even went coward.

take it back to Sup Forums

what did you mean by this?

He coerced girls into doing things like eating shit. He encouraged them to kill themselves. He deserves what he gets.

they chose to do what they wanted. He was just making everything up, like playing with legos or making a film. This is why people are fucking sick of the criminal justice system

>wikipedia village pump misc section
can't see anything relevant there

philia (countable and uncountable, plural philias)

friendship
liking

According to MRI studies, pedos are supposed to have very active parts of the brain involved in nurturing. Faces of children and young animals purportedly strike a greater response in their mind. So the use of philia is accurate.

Then people like Falder come along and I just can't understand them. Neurologically, they must be a completely different species. Utterly unknowable. Being incapable of moral behavior is common to most people, but the malevolence in some is still stunning to me.

Were only hard on the plebian pedos, the elite ones get away with this shit as usual.

Why do you have to make it a man vs woman issue? Is your brain capable of viewing things differently? Go fucking kill yourself disgusting filthy incel. You're a joke and a terrible waste of space. Post your address so I can send you a helium tank, piece of stinky shit.

be bait

>Then people like Falder come along and I just can't understand them.
i don't think it could be that deep. most probably he got on the edgy train and instead of growing up and finding better hobbies, he stayed on it and never got off, the ride getting wilder.
you wouldn't imagine how many people out there still think being edgy is cool, and want to push it to the limits, without realising how cringey they are in reality

me neither
OP what's up?

Edgy is dodge challenger memes, not this.

Reminder

>anyone who defends this is a filthy pedo

plox be bait

Yeah, I don't think sadists like this are just people that get really into edgy memes. I'm guessing a lot of sociopaths don't think of themselves as edgy and aren't outwardly edgy at all. Like Charles Manson is pretty edgy. But Jeffry Dahmer seems like the milquetoast, prudish dude ever. And there are loads of Norwegian Death Metal artists and fans that are basically edge incarnate, but only a few of them ever murdered and ate parts of their bandmates. Most of them are really nice people.

as a bystander i just want to say, please stop embarrassing yourself

Maybe edginess after 21 is simply psychopathy.

I actually have that manual, its pretty easy to access so I downloaded out of curiosity. It comes in a HTML file and is pretty extensive, teaches how to illegally adopt orphans from third world countries, how to find and join "pizza clubs" in other countries (when you travel for this purpose), how to condition your kid to convince them that these things are normal and so on
Its pretty graphic so its understandable to be charged if any agency finds it on your computer. I deleted it shortly after since it's a fucking HTML of all things and had to be opened in a browser.

>plox

sorry senpai it's a habbit i'll never drop

They’re already on their way. The tracking cookie got ya

Kill yourself, nambla subhuman

sounds legit

He's a scientist and Cambridge graduate, hardly a pleb. Now if you'd said "pakistani"...

If you aren't in the elite you're a pleb. The elite don't go to jail.