How much music do you listen to per day?

How much music do you listen to per day?

Willingly, 3 hours

usually 3 hours or so
been listening to less lately though

i try to listen to 3 new albums and then just some shit that I like/wanted to revisit

A handful of songs.

I'm losing interest in music

~6 hours

why would you assume i listen to music

5 new albums per day

Everything is music, so usually about 12 hours daily.

Usually at least 6 hours

I try to listen to/play as much music as I can from when I wake up to when I got to sleep. In the shower, while I'm getting ready, in the car, at work, relaxing. I try to spend as much time existing within music as I can.

12 give or take

None I'm here to shitpost

Really?

>try
why ?

8 a few months ago, now it's reading all the way baby

more than you

do or do not, there is no "try"

But I still listen to music occasionally, at least 6 albums per week. On top of that I've been doing that 8 hour thing for almost a year now. The fact that you want me to leave saddens me user.

how much music do you read a day senpai?

i got shit to do son

because he doesn't like music

>listening to music

What's it like still being in high school?

Usually between 200 and 300 pages I don't have as much time as I had a few weeks ago senpai

An album or two, I realized recently I've been making a lot more music than listening to it, but I guess that isn't really a bad thing at all.

I just think you would be happier there. /lit/ is a much better board than Sup Forums, so I really don't know why you would want to stay here.

3-4hrs according to last fm stats =)

Well, I don't mind maymays since they don't really derail threads, it only bothers me when the occasional poltard appears and politicizes a whole thread. Mu and lit are probably (on an equal level) the most leftist and liberal boards on Sup Forums so that doesn't happen all that much. I feel relatively comfy on both boards. Sure, lit has better discussion but not so much better that I'd abandon Sup Forums completely.

6-8 hours, sometimes more
being a delivery driver is dope

one whole music

Anywhere from 3 to 5 hours, maybe more if I can't sleep.

I used to try that 5 new albums a day, but I found that my memory of the music was just a wash in my head. Now I have a sort of rotation of new albums that I listen to for a week so I can absorb it better

At least 1 album / day

idk a lot

Every few days I will spend an hour or two listening to old favourites. I usually only obtain new music in big batches once a month or so.

like, all of it