What the fuck is wrong with him?

What the fuck is wrong with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn1520-iq-is-inherited-suggests-twin-study/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/11/16/kids-better-off-at-nursery-rather-than-staying-at-home-with-mum/
telegraph.co.uk/journalists/alastair-jamieson/7806696/Nurseries-do-not-harm-children-says-expert.html
npr.org/sections/ed/2017/05/03/524907739/pre-k-decades-worth-of-studies-one-strong-message
washingtonpost.com/local/education/children-who-attend-preschool-do-better-in-kindergarten-than-those-who-dont-study-says/2013/07/15/f556d97c-ed63-11e2-bed3-b9b6fe264871_story.html?utm_term=.6739a0e9c0d1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything.

The 'tism.

Has he considered the turmoil caused by a population decline? How would governments be able to fund all of his social democracy programs he's in favor of without a large tax base?

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that worship this retard

he's right. earth is in the middle of its sixth mass extinction and increasing mankinds population benefits nobody.

Nothihng.
He's making way for his descendants by force others to cease creating their own.
Only the stupidest people fall for it, and stupid people deserve to fall for it.

It benefits you who will be living on pensions by the time the generation being born right now are middle-aged.

Mankind's population will increase wither you like it or not because everyone wants to fuck and see their own clones.
The only question is whether you will take the winning route and view that population acceleration as ignition fuel to force and motivate yourself to propel Humanity into space and colonization no matter the cost while using all the human resources at disposal,
or whether you will take the losing route and keep wallowing in your own piss and shit as you whine about inevitable population increase without doing anything to propel humanity into space where population ceases to be a factor and extinction is suppressed.

He is saying that he was brought up to be a bully, and no other kids were allowed to go near him incase he bullied them. Then when he got older he realised he could try to bully Linus Torvalds but Torvalds (picture related) didnt give a fuck. So then stallman tried to bully all of Linus's fans but they just laughed at him so now he spends all day trying to bully people who he bullied into using FOSS and the GPL. Now he realises that he is a big fat sweaty bully and has got no friends so he says "dont have any kids, you big fat bunch of wankers. If you do you will fuck them up and anyway I hate you and I will use a claw hammer on your kids... OH GOD WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN MEEEEEEE"!
then he tries to bullshit everyone with some kind of pseudo science, percent this and global warming that and fuck you for laughing at me.

Looks to me like stallman is on heroin or having a mental breakdown

Picture related its linus torvalds giving a fuck

I'm gay so it's not a problem :^)

>literally a jew telling people not to have kids

Sup Forums was right

WTF, I hate RMS now

You can always tell the motivation behind these types of articles by looking at who the author is telling not to have kids - high IQ populations that are capable of and willing to actually solve these types of issues and are mostly already below replacement level, or mentally stunted third world savages in countries with unsustainable population numbers. Which group is more likely to be the audience for this article?

>Jew encouraging whites not to have children

What a surprise

This user knows what's up

>I therefore urge you to do as I have done, and have no children
>I don't wish that nobody had any children
isn't this contradictory? Instead of encouraging people to simply not have kids he should instead have suggested that you spend more time thinking about whether or not you want to have kids.

Not to mention that population growth is only an issue due to how inefficiently we manage our resources. Something like 40% of all grown/produced food never makes it to shelves.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as 'tism, is in fact, Autism, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, AUT/ ism.

While he clearly has issues, I agree with him that less people should have children. Most people are fucking awful parents (yes, that most likely includes you), and are better off with no kids. It's also beneficial to not have kids, as they're incredibly expensive and annoying.

Unfortunately the people who most need this advice (poor people and retards) are the one least likely to listen, even if they hear it, which they probably won't.

A jew telling white people not to reproduce, nothing new.

>I am a sperglord that will probably never have natural children by convincing an average human female to mate with me
>I know, I'll write a blog post pretending it was by choice.

He's literally like the fucking eco-warrior hippie version of /r9k/

He wasn’t a bad looking dude when he was young so he really fucked up.

Sour grapes.

>B-b-b-but you must have children, i-i-i-it's the law!!!

Children is not for everyone, even though society is pretty biased and admitting a desire to not have children is considered taboo. The world would be a better place if people stopped having children instead of getting brats they don't give two fucks about that grow up to become awful human beings.

The world would be a better place if people with sub 100 IQ stopped having children but those are the people who have the most children. Stallman, as crazy as he is, isn’t dumb and his intellect will die with him instead of being passed down while 80 IQ Jamal has children with three 75 IQ baby mommas.

Stallman is probably intelligent as fuck, but I sincerely have no doubts that he would make for an absolute terrible father as well. We should have breeding licenses as well as designated child raising facilities (brave new world-style), but there's no chance in hell that the religious right would agree to that.

Sooner or later you will realize, he was right.

>no chance in hell that the religious right would agree to that
I'm not very religious and I'm definitely not right wing, but that's one of the worst ideas I've ever heard. I want to raise my own kids.

I would be in favor of some kind of competency exam though that parents have to pass to raise their kids.

>IQ is hereditary
>smart people are good parents
there you go with your wild assumptions again, Sup Forums

>designated child raising facilities (brave new world-style),
Jesus, what is wrong with you? It’s bad enough that public schools are Marxist indoctrination centers.

>IQ not herdity
>implying higher IQ parents aren’t often better than low IQ ones

It’s not the high IQ parents who leave their children alone inside of cars on hot summer days.

>I want to raise my own kids.
And that's the problem, you're going to raise shit human beings.

There's nothing wrong with that idea when you see through the indoctrinated lies of modern society. Plenty of societies have engage in collective upbringing of children, from hunter gatherer tribes to some asian cultures of today. There's nothing inherently sacred about the "core family" bullshit that is being vigorously touted by bible thumpers.

These worthless people to western society will mass reproduce because fucking is all they can do while the minimally intelligent ones will stop reproducing at all, sounds totally OK to me.

>It’s not the high IQ parents who leave their children alone inside of cars on hot summer days.

No, they just leave them neglected and emotionally void so they kill animals and grow up to become sociopaths instead.

Nothing.
He choose to work for a better world and not wagekek to feed 2-3 unruly kids who would wish him dead for not buying them the latest iPhone.

Those tribes got conquered by civs that used the nuclear family system, didn’t they? So much for that.

How is that even an argument?

Low IQ parents are perfectly good at emotionally neglecting their children too. Big difference between the two is that low IQ parents will likely raise low IQ people while high IQ parents will raise high IQ people.

How isn’t it? You’re proposing we adopt the social systems of defunct civilizations.

>Those tribes got conquered by civs that used the nuclear family system, didn’t they?
No, they discovered agriculture, people started understanding the value of property and since they all were in the middle east region they decided to regard women as property in the same sense as owning goats and cows. Adultery (committed by women) became punishable by death (because "lol, property doesn't have any rights") and that's where the whole nuclear family bullshit comes from. You're basically adhering to some middle eastern ideology.

Thanks for the hearty kek user

He should have a kid though.

Thank god I've been always thankful to my father, I see some teens today and I believe "if I were his father, I'd run away", but then again, their parents are probably most of the reason why they act like that, so no big deal.

IQ has nothing to do with being raised, user. IQ is wholly hereditary. Twin studies of this has been conducted, where one high IQ twin has been placed in a low IQ family and one low IQ twin has been placed in high IQ families, and guess what, it made no fucking difference in terms of development of logic skills. Children of high IQ parents did well on IQ tests regardless of their upbringing, and low IQ kids did poor regardless of their.

It workes out wonderfully that way. In fact, we’ve only gotten societal degradation ever since women were given rights.

Not the guy you replied to.
Can you link to those studies? I'm not questioning you, I'm just curious.

I'm proposing that we discard archaic notions that are leftovers from regional cultures we today prefer to bomb because of how backwards they are.

>you're going to raise shit human beings
1. you have no way of knowing that
2. you don't have the right to prevent me from doing so even if that is the case
Basically you're retarded

Yeah, I know but sometimes miracles happen. My parents are dumb as bricks and my sister even dumber but I somehow managed to become intelligent so not everything is set in stone.

newscientist.com/article/dn1520-iq-is-inherited-suggests-twin-study/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/

You can also look up the wikipedia article on it, it cites a bunch of different studies with some interesting conclusions: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

Are you retarded? Regions with low IQ are substantially more violent, as in the people are cause violence. Dumb people are objectively bad

Yeah but your proposition sucks ass and belongs in the trash. I’m sure even you realize this deep down.

>1. you have no way of knowing that
You're discussing raising a child on Sup Forums, I'm pretty convinced that you are not exactly #1 dad material.

>2. you don't have the right to prevent me from doing so even if that is the case
My argument has been all along that you should be forcefully castrated until you prove yourself. The fact that we can't deny people getting children, but we can deny them other "rights" such as finding them too mentally retarded to operate a vehicle, is just beyond fucking retarded.

He got a point.

>You're discussing raising a child on Sup Forums
are you from reddit or are you just new? Not everyone here is a fucking weirdo.

>My parents are dumb as bricks and my sister even dumber
A trait being hereditary does not automatically mean that your parents and siblings must have it too. Sometimes it skips a generation or two.

>Regions with low IQ are substantially more violent, as in the people are cause violence. Dumb people are objectively bad
I never opposed this, maybe you'd realize this if you weren't too fucking stupid to read what I'm actually writing. All I'm saying that being intelligent does not automatically make you a good parent.

Nice lack of argument.

Okay so let's posture it this way:

Half of Europe's population was culled during the plague due to the artificial construct which most of it lived. Densely populated metropolises where human and animal detritus was haphazardly piled up in the streets. Rats, gerbils, fleas, ticks and lice ran rampant in the population. Human endeavor introduced what was a disease indigenous to Asia at the time, into the population of Europe through such machinations to disastrous result.

>I-i-i-i-imma normie, I swear!!!!
lol

retard

The real answer is to kill off all the subhumans and continue to reproduce as the superhumans we are (most of you are since you have internet).

It won't be done and we'll be fucked in a few decades since it's 'inhumane'. Hopefully we'll colonize the moon and Mars as Earth is fucked if the current policies continue. At least they won't let any retards into colonizing the space.

Do I really have to come up with an argument against, “Duuuude, we should totally, like, have our children raised in government run communal centers”?

>Dumb people are objectively bad
You are definitely right but you sound dumb when you call people dumb. Cognitively deficient is good if you want to be a smugtard, but ignorant works better it denotes a lack of exposure to knowledge, not an inability to process it, thereby allowing said retard to save face, potentially avoiding an chimpout.

>2. you don't have the right to prevent me from doing so even if that is the case
I am hoping you see how you will err by doing that.

Your point?

Lmao you don't seriously believe the same politics and diversity programs won't be applied to space do you?

1) I never said anything about government run communal centers, you read that into my argument all on your own. I would argue that licensed caretakers and mandatory adoption would be a far more efficient approach.

2) And actually, yes. Prove to me that children is actually harmed or somehow end up worse in life by a communal upbringing rather than in a nuclear family. Because all research actually proves otherwise, that sending your children to kindergarten at an early age instead of being raised by stay-at-home parents is actually the superior approach here.

Can we just admit that stallman has lost it and replace him in the sticky with Theo de Raadt?

Josef Mengele a prominent German physician and all around well known people person did some important work concerning twins also, in spite of the ongoing war.
It must have been grueling.

>"we should have the right to deny niggers from having hundreds of low IQ kids"

>"Ey!! you don't have the right to prevent me from having kids and raising them exactly how I want"
kek

What is wrong with you op? Do you really buy into normie memes about how you need to get a girl knocked up to be considered successful?

Why are redditfags so obsessed with going to space? Is that your end game? Destroy everything on this planet and then move onto the next one and do it all over again?

>the superhumans we are (most of you are since you have internet).
Imagine being so deluded you think that the majority of Sup Forums are superhumans.
Most people here are below even the ubermensch you total walloper.

>he thinks he is a superhuman
Explain to me why you're not banging chicks and getting them impregnated like Chad and Jamal then.

>successful
Who said anything about successful?
It's about being happy

You are 1 click away from edgy trash that no sane person would watch or write.

>Because all research actually proves otherwise
[citation needed]

>Human endeavor introduced what was a disease indigenous to Asia at the time, into the population of Europe through such machinations to disastrous result.
I know there is research that connects Marco Polo's traveling crew with the first known cases of the bubonic plague while still in Asia.

MARCO!! (faintly) polo...

The problem is that the people that self-select to not have children are probably intelligent and may not be bad parents. Unfortunately, retards just fuck and have their little retard babies on accident (this is 98% of the population).

>What the fuck is wrong with him?
He can't get laid

Poor people shouldn't have kids. They can't afford them and they're going to be raising another generation in poverty.

Rich people should have kids and provide well for them.

Go back hack that shit.

god when will Sup Forumstards fuck off already
you're a bunch of fucking pretentious, contrarian, self-righteous, annoying brats who think of yourselves as some revolutionaries to "save the white race" or some bullshit like that
get off your high horse or hang yourself already, you wouldn't be on this place if you were so cool in real life

what's your point? People that use reddit are one click away from edgy shit. People that use youtube are one click away from edgy shit.

I obviously don't come here for gore and cp threads. I come here because I like technology and dislike other forums. That doesn't mean I have to be a child rapist weeaboo. Maybe if you actually became friends with some more people from Sup Forums you would see that most people are perfectly normal.

Technology was a mistake
It lead to overpopulation
Now commie jews deny us the right to have kids with our woman
Things were better when we died before 40 and had children
Our generation will never fight in a big war
Man needs war and a woman
Ted kaczynski was right

>everything I don’t like is Sup Forums

>Poor people shouldn't have kids
They shouldn't have bunch of kids, but banning it is rearded, even rms won't do it.

>Why are redditfags so obsessed with going to space?
Because they have no meaningful personal relationships so 'weeeee spaceman!' is all they have. They are basically toddlers, playing videogames and dreaming of a world where they aren't outcast loners.

I never said ban.

Just fund Planned Parenthood in the US and introduce feminism to poor countries.

Get the world population growth down by empowering women to have abortions.

At the same time, give TAX deductions for kids. Don't give any benefits. That way you need to have a decent income to benefit from having kids.

True happiness comes from within user. Needing to pollute the world with your shitty offspring just to feel happy is the definition of normie retardedness

if you fagots are so concerned over da joos and white """genocide""" then where's your children?

>Destroy everything on this planet and then move onto the next one and do it all over again?
>planet Earth is eternal
Ayyyyyy

no one else would care this much

Exactly.

It doesn't make any fucking sense to argue that point. Both types of society have serious flaws, one being conquered or decimated hardly means anything at all. Nomadic and sedentary societies both have different forms and functions. Frankly the former is more secure in every capacity. Sedentary living lends itself to war, over-population, plague, and famine. Not that nomadic living is removed from those risks but it manages to mitigate them, and with a fair bit of efficiency. Of course the risks sedentary cultures take are rewarded by providing people the opportunity to settle down and do research, build, sculpt and so on. It offers the capability for people to refine themselves.

With all that said, the human currency is massively over-inflated. People have become increasingly redundant and lost most if not all intrinsic value, many are rated as only good for their labor and some fall short of that due to mental or physical deficits. This is then compounded by the expectation that they must then spend their compensations to ensure their continuity, and judging by the BLS' statistics it looks like we're coming increasingly close to neo-serfdom as a product of this very issue.

Fuck you antihuman scum

I hate the lack of your reading comprehension.

I have no problem with different ethnicities. The problem is mostly cultural. They won't let stupid people into space colonies. Maybe some trannies but they'll just die off naturally.

Sorry I was just trying to be nice to you guys.

Maybe in a few years when I've had my financial independence squared off. I want to raise them properly with a nanny and all that shit.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/11/16/kids-better-off-at-nursery-rather-than-staying-at-home-with-mum/

telegraph.co.uk/journalists/alastair-jamieson/7806696/Nurseries-do-not-harm-children-says-expert.html

npr.org/sections/ed/2017/05/03/524907739/pre-k-decades-worth-of-studies-one-strong-message

washingtonpost.com/local/education/children-who-attend-preschool-do-better-in-kindergarten-than-those-who-dont-study-says/2013/07/15/f556d97c-ed63-11e2-bed3-b9b6fe264871_story.html?utm_term=.6739a0e9c0d1

Because our fucking jew commie teachers brainwashed us and we are unable to have children

they are looking to find a trad wife in the church, but the jews have ruined that too, and all women are sluts, coalburners and/or roasties now

>I want to raise them properly with a nanny and all that shit.
ITT:
>sending children to communal centres for upbringing (aka daycare or kindergarten) is inherently wrong compared to stay at home parents raising them in the nuclear family
>sending your child away to a nanny is totally fine

>one being conquered or decimated hardly means anything at all.
Wrong