What the fuck Firefox? I thought you were supposed to be better than Chrome, this is just fucking stupid

What the fuck Firefox? I thought you were supposed to be better than Chrome, this is just fucking stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XAW3vv1_18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks fireshit, now all my (You)'s are gone

>Tampermonkey

Better than greasynigger

>being this much of a faggot

Don't worry, I know JavaScript and modified the extension to give my (You)'s back. Last time I checked it was more than 1,700 but I don't want to give myself more than I already had.

>not using violentmonkey
lel

There's no reason to use Violentmonkey over Tampermonkey.
>inb4 hurrrr the extension base won't get wiped if you use violentnigger
Prove it.

>using a proprietary extension when multiple free ones exist that work just as well, if not better

>There's no reason to use Violentmonkey over Tampermonkey.
Violentmonkey is open source and it werks on my machine :^)

So you use libreboot on a completely FOSS GNU/Linux distro on outdated thinkpad that has absolutely no proprietary software with librejs on a FOSS browser? How are you posting then?
>inb4 I paid gookmoot in buttcoinz for a pass
Joke's on you because CloudFlare (Sup Forums's CDN) is proprietary.

Restore from backup

No one is saying everything that you use need to be FOSS. But in this case, read again.

I think you meant So
>that work just as well
>hurrr why use x when you can use the equivalent to x
Are you serious that retarded?
>if not better
Prove that it's better before making ridiculous claims.

Oops
I mean, read again

You're just repeating yourself you dumb fuck nigger monkey. In this case, read again

What did you mean by this you fucking homoslut?

That's not my post but I agree with him that it works just as well and the reason I think it's better is because it's open source, doesn't have analytics, and never gave me any problem.

I'm correcting my post, not repeating myself. Just use whatever you want if you're so adamant about it, no one is stopping you.

Libreboot is faster to load than a proprietary BIOS, see youtube.com/watch?v=3XAW3vv1_18

Librejs won't load as many external scripts, thus making page load times faster, which is arguably better. So read again you dumb shit. Open source doesn't automatically mean better
>never gave me any problem
Nor has Tampermonkey until Firefox decided to shit the bed. Read again.

You're repeating that user's post whether it was you or not. And I replied to him. My reply stays the same.

So what Firefox settings have you changed? because I don't see anyone else having this problem.

So that's why uBlockOrigin always loses its filter db. Fuck! Firefox 57+ is fucking trash!

I didn't change anything, Fireshit randomly crashed and that happened. And obviously it's enough of a problem for enough people if the devs added that notification.

Glad to see I'm not alone on the issue.

>And obviously it's enough of a problem for enough people if the devs added that notification.
Then fucking use the alternative extensions which actually works fine on Firefox.

There's no evidence they "work fine" when this isn't an issue related to the extension you absolute fucking retard. See as another example of the same issue. You really should start reading the rest of the thread before posting.

>There's no evidence they "work fine"
Works fine for me and most likely for other people too because this is first thread I've seen about this issue so..

That's because you never encountered this issue. It isn't the extension's fault, obviously: ... I feel like you're being retarded on purpose.