Linux

>linux

>windows

ebin le maymay redditor xd

>video games

loonix really is the reddit of operating systems
i mean (((kernel)))

How do you know it isn't his son and he cheated on her with a black woman?

Why do you dipshits think every white couple with an adopted baby is blacked?

Because they spend most of the day watching cucked videos on /gif/ and whacking off.

kek

>openbsd
>plan 9

Raising an adopted black baby as a white person is still pretty cucked. Go adopt a white baby.

జ్ఞా

Ironically, the "soyboy" meme accurately describes Trumpfags.

>keyboard hobbyist

The white babies get adopted first. Sometimes parents are left with the choice of adopting a black / mexican baby or nothing at all.

what if it's just like a practice run, so they don't accidentally fuck up their actual white baby later on?

>thing I don't le like

They don't get a choice. You sound mentally challenged.

>wincucks

That is 100% accurate
> Muh minimalist custom dvorak/workman layout makes more 1000x more productive on my 1970s minimalist unix editor.

You sound mentally retarded.

replace open with free and you are correct

5000% accurate

Nice meme, faggot.
Do you post equivalent one on reddit too?

>creating future wh*Teoids

Being any race other than Asian is being pretty cucked. Even Indians are chads in comparison to white people.

>NO U
That's just miserable, get your shit together.

It takes some fortitude and lack of self awareness to shit out in the open, holding hands with your neighbor.

> Being a toiletcuck

Fuck off, t*rkroach.

>windows

Underrated

>official(tm) SJW-OS

He adopted it, you nimrod. Go ahead, go knock someone up. You're really helping.

I've been a windows cuck all my life (fuck windows 10 though), but I absolutely love the idea of open source software, especially the fact that everyone and anyone can pool their resources together.

But my question is why can't our pooled resources surpass some wagecucks who work at microsoft? why can't we emulate direct x perfectly? why is compatibility so shit? is the source code of linux impenetrable for many people to work on? do we need a new OS that is easier for more people to contribute to?

> come to us, enjoy your freedom
> kernel full of proprietary blobs
> distros bundle and recommend nonfree software
Linux turned free software into a meme.

>tfw windows
would like to use linux but im way too lazy

Because too many people work on reinventing the weel in their own way rather than working to a common goal. As a recent example, look at Ubuntu who spent years developing their own desktop only to now abandon it for Gnome, when all these years they could have been contributing to the Gnome project instead.

That's just how things seem to work with open software, and the fact that Unity was better than Gnome is beside the point.

This thread is like a magnet for autistic people

And to see just how deeply the problem is rooted, take a look at this glorious compilation of waste and redundancy.

Someone explain this mouth open meme please.

and that's the beauty of it faggot

so much for pooling our resources together

I'm gathering that an operating system like windows is infinitely more complex to recreate than making an emulator like Dolphin or RPCS3.

there are many photos of young white male liberals who pose for pictures with their mouthes open. cba googling but look up "no man's sky cd"

>I'm unironically retarded

Just trying to help.

Debian doesn't have these problems.

Roaches are rangebanned

Butthurt soy detected

Is this how you get inside the mainframe?

Adopting a black baby is just as blacked

>why can't our pooled resources surpass some wagecucks who work at microsoft?
We already have, linux is magnitudes more efficient, well designed and maintainable than windows.

>why can't we emulate direct x perfectly?
Because no one but gaymers cares

>why is compatibility so shit
What do you mean? Linux basically runs on anything

> is the source code of linux impenetrable for many people to work on?
No

>do we need a new OS that is easier for more people to contribute to?
No

>I'm gathering that an operating system like windows is infinitely more complex to recreate than making an emulator like Dolphin or RPCS3.
I don't know what point you're trying to make but they're entirely different challenges.
Operating systems are infinitely more critical though because fucking something up could result in you getting sued for millions of dollars, whereas flaws in an emulator will just end up with a bunch of angry neckbeards.

>Indians
>Asian race

You will be removed filthy Kafir!

Because cuckposters are themselves cucks and when they see a man with a black child they automatically assume that he is the cuckold because they project their experiences and feelings. That is why the image is named "cuck2.jpg." For real men, however, this image implies colonization and chadism, of course. If a real man had posted that image it would be titled, "COLONIZED.jpg" or something like that.

>greece
>white

>sweden
>white
kek

Yes it does, it often goes out of it's way to recommend nonfree packages which is why it isn't a FSF "certified" (recommend) distro.

I really don't care about this stuff, but it's worth noting that you are wrong assuming default configurations.

>murica
>white
keked

kek

>n-no ackshually YOU are the c-cuck

>ubuntu
>intel
normalfag tier, go neck yourself friend

>ubuntu
kek. did you read the whole thing?

>he adopted it

Do you really think that helps his case? He is literally raising another race's worm. He is a literal race traitor and a cuckold. Literally a lot of white kids have horrible lives as orphans and he chooses to adopt some nigger cockroach instead. Cuckold mentality.

>For real men, however, this image implies colonization and chadism, of course.

Fuck you, I bursted out laughing like a madman and almost choked on my own saliva.

>the race traitor beta provider chad
>the traditionalist virgin

if you don't use linux as your primary OS in 2018 then i don't know what to say...

>I'm not a programmer, I'm a code artisan

What's this!

In most cases FLOSS is already better than proprietary counterparts, actually.

>FLOSS is already better than proprietary counterparts, actually

>FLOSS isn't already better than most proprietary counterparts