What do you think?

What do you think?

Why don't you leave a link.

I think you're a retarded faggot and should kill yourself.

I think I hate articles that say something like "let's talk about x" or "we need to talk about x."

>pay for my shitty distro!!!

i'm solely bumping this so more people can tell you to kill yourself, OP. go die in a fucking dumper fire

You fucking smelly faggot I hope the stallman crushes your putrid fucking tiny skull between his thunder thighs.

do a backflip and die

jump off a bridge faggot

what the fuck is your problem OP?

fuck you op I'm glad user bumped this thread so I could tell you to kill yourself just eat shit and die

elementaryOS is the most stable distro I've ever used on the desktop.

But man, that gay ass macOS copycat theme really kills it.

holy fuck op you're a nigger

why did you put the text inside the picture you fucking moron

daily driver on my laptop

Don't be racist

Don't be homophobic

why does Sup Forums hate that eOS is trying to take the Linux desktop mainstream in a very professional way?

Numbering it 5.0 instead of 0.5 or 1.0 is the most retarded thing Daniel Fore has been doing since he crippled the desktop.
Nah, it's just OP being a faggot as usual

Do not reply to bait

>Numbering it 5.0 instead of 0.5 or 1.0 is the most retarded thing Daniel Fore has been doing since he crippled the desktop.
Agreed
>Nah, it's just OP being a faggot as usual
Yeah, he didn't really start a thread of value but i'm pretty positive a lot of people here have a really unlogical hate for eOS

>donate buttons in the distro itself

*marketplace

I like their idea of a "Pay what you want" system in their appcenter. According to them, they processed $1,700 in donations, so it's obvious that there are people who would pay/donate for open source software if you give them the option.
It would be nice if they added a "donate in patreon" option for those devs who don't want to use Stripe.

>>>/tumblr/

bumping so more people can tell OP to fucking murder himself

Loki was slower than Ubuntu 16.04 with unity on both machines I installed it on, not fucking sure how you manage that if I'm honest. I kinda like the way eOS looks; and if it worked better I'd probably even "donate" to use it