Unknown Mortal Orchestra - youtube.com/watch?v=bEtDVy55shI

jesus en la cruz
thanks buddy

>only one person in thread knows how good congratulations is

I love dandelion gum though :(

The Soft Bulletin

I feel like you're reading to far into this

Lonerism > Congratulations > Dandelion Gum > Soft Bulletin

that alvin band album is like legendary underground psych, i remember when it first came out and i was confused by it

wtf are those lyrics "feeling good, no doubt, everything is alright, such a rich chorus(?), reading from the torrah, id like to learn hebrew, but im too confused/ say goodbye to eli, hope you have a good time, try to focus on the third eye"

the video is interesting too, besides the obvious surrealism, basically a man wakes up does his daily routine, goes to work, comes home, and at the end of the video his head explodes blood flying everywhere. in the video for blue jay way geroge harrison was suppose to get run over by the mystery tour bus, but they thought that was too dark. i think it has to do with eastern philosophy about spirituality dying, and the fact that its about his daily routine just drives the point home further that its like meditation. the surrealism is very reminiscent of an LSD trip at least from the ones ive experienced, the thought loops, nonsensical imagery onto of the familiar

This

The Soft Bulletin, only faggots prefer Pleb Impala's Faggotrism. The other two are shit-tier t b h.

reverse this

delet this

I feel like I didn't get Soft Bulletin, but I only listened to it once. What do you like about it.

Woah... thanks for pointing out the selly-ester watts field, I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise!

Soft Bulletin is LITERALLY the only one that isn't completely 60s pop rehashes.

Dandelion Gum at least does it somewhat differently, and Congratulations at least does it well and with enthusiasm.

Lonerism has no positives.

lost, picking flowers in the woods is better than dandelion gum though

Lonerism

either congratulations > sb > dg > lonerism, or swap the first two.

soft bulletin > Congratulations > dandelion gum > lonerism

>p4k cocksuckers will put lonerism above last place

forgot poll

strawpoll.me/10196335

The Soft Bulletin

BMSR

this

soft bulletin and it's not even close

Dandelion Gum

kek this is so autistic