HACKED CABLE MODEM

I have a hacked cable modem, I can do anything online and not get traced, dubs decides what i do

Other urls found in this thread:

linux-live.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dump CP

Like fuck you do.

everyone says that but i think it needs to be bigger then that

This. Rolling

kill u r self

again, same response, think of something new fag

whats teh jtag brogrammer :D

USB JTAG NT

catch me if you can!

What exactly did you do?

Upload nudes of yourself and of people that you know to this thread.

fug :DD egpensive D:

changed the MAC on my modem

the price of being anonymous is not cheap

Send nudes!

are you sure?

What does it actually do and how does it work?

Yeh. Just upload them here

i figured out how to change the MAC address on the modem, right now comcast thinks i am another customer, i copied their MAC address, i am now anonymous online

Literally kill yourself.

CP and kill yourself is old, think of something new fag

How did the talk with the Sup Forumslack go? Did he help you?

Nice trips but too late. Dubs decide and see

*yawn*

YES! that dude knows what hes talking about, I learned a lot, he says im good now, so fuck it lets do something 160870785

You're probably still traceable, send a death threat to some major politician and see how quickly you get fucked

im good now and not traceable, crooked hillary or another one?

There is no such thing as untraceable, just go for the Whitehouse email account buddy boy, you are untraceable after all

send some high velocity lead into your cranium

i cloned a modem, comcast has no idea who i am, you didnt get dubs but you have the best idea so far so

Can you teach me how to do it?
You don't need to explain everything but just post all the sources(websites) that helped you. I'm really interested in doing this user.

Also tell me what distro you use

ok, so get a docsis 3.0 modem, i have sb6120, then you need jtag programmer (USB JTAG NT), solder that shit on, then you get the software to flash the firmware, then edit it, honestly i took someone else code and modified it, then you can change or program the modem, change the MAC address, find a legit one on craigslist or ebay, people post there MAC all the time online

gentoo but to program the modem you need winblows because the jtag software was made for that

>gentoo
i knew you weren't normal. Anyways i don't know any programming languages, should i learn C ? Like do i need to know some basic networking shit or a programming language before i dive in? I'm a fast learner tb.h. Also post sources man!

someone else created the software to flash the modem, usbjtag dot com, i just use the software, it can do everything for you

Honestly if they wanted to get you bad enough they could search your ISP's logs for MAC addresses that changed physical location by a large amount and narrow in on you. Especially since you posted this here.

Okay got it man. What are the benefits of this shit? Free internet? Ip change?

Congrats.

post cats and birbs

i thought the same thing, then i talked to someone who manages a CMT, the system is not designed to kick duplicates MACs, they only make sure you the MAC is a paid subscriber, like when you move to another city and connect your modem is works, because they just verify the MAC

>This.
Just look at that British pedo who got jailed for 32 years a few days ago, his desk was covered in soldering equipment and circuit boards so it's fair to assume he had a similar setup to op + anonymity software yet they still caught him

yea free internet but i only want the anonymous part, i dont want the CIA niggers or anyone to know what I do online, anonymous

i dont think he used a cloned modem, he probably used Tor or something, Tor safe but not completely 100% anonymous, the FBI took down all the dark net markets on Tor with a exploit, i think they could find your real IP, thats why I dont care if they find my real IP, it will be linked to a comcast account of some normie

I'm sure that point is correct, but it doesn't have to kick you to log what mac address using what ip accesses what content. If you were to do something bad enough LEA could access these logs, see the large physical distance in a short time and use other techniques on this data to ID you. Unless you do something really nasty it won't be worth the effort but it can be done.

Why not just get a long range antenna and connect to some open WiFi hotspots located half a mile away

So you don't care if you get the owner of that MAC into serious trouble? Why not just shell out the money for a good VPN service?

they have no idea who the second modem is, they can find the area, but i talked to someone who manages this and he said they can only narrow down to the CMT, which has 3,000 connections, they cant figure out where on the cable line is the connection, the system is not designed to do this

i did this before but everyone securing there networks these days, remember when WEP was so easy to crack

but they do know. The intel botnet is in your computer

You have certainty put a lot of faith in that guy, let's hope he isn't a shill

i use VPN (paid in bitcoin) and firewall, for extra protection

Thus why I said open WiFi, as in no password.

i did some research and hes legit, he used to do what i did but eventually got a job and stopped

why wifi when you got a lan connection?

I am agreeing that you have covered yourself from easily being ID'd. If they wanted to badly enough they could find you. This is evident because you come on a Bahamian vintage blue whale hunting memorbilia bbs and brag about your exploits. I'm sure you are leaking enough metadata for them to link your current connection to the one you had before you hacked this modem. Even then they may be able to perform packet analysis and get your devices MAC if you keep using the jacked connection after you perform your big display of illegal idiocy.

there are many many other ways to trace you, user
what OS are you using?

>still no anthrax threat
Come on Mr user

i am not a leet haxor, i cloned a modem, using other peoples software and code, there system is just not setup to detect this, im not using the modem 24/7, i am using it right now so dubs decide what i do for the lulz

It legally has to be the president. I don't think they'll pursue you for any other individual. Or like a city bombing. You have those two options, but don't do it or you'll end up like that dude that threatened to bomb people on muslimmatchfinder.com

live linux because i want no trace of what im donig

Assuming unlimited bandwidth/max speed

Build a cheap server
Buy couple of 8 TB drives for ~$160
Fill it with something useful

ok you win post believable school shooting threats on Sup Forums

Which firewall? ufw?

ok so i got 2 options on the table, no dubs yet but these are both good ideas, i really want something to end up on the fake news for the lulz, a good idea like that

You said gentoo

This is by far the dumbest thread we've had on this board in a while.

sonicwall

Newfag. OP is legit. He made a thread like this last week.

gentoo my desktop os, live linux is when i connect the modem to my laptop

If dubs you grow up and get a job

You want dubs meaning you want more posts so you have more bullshit to reply to. Send a threat to the Whitehouse or fuck off with your weak Mac spoofing box cunt

What the fuck is this Sup Forums? I tbought iptables was Sup Forums approved

What about firewall? You use a firewall and vpn on live linux?

if no dubs i will send threat to whatever sounds good, i think crooked hillary is my target right now, unless dubs decides

this?
linux-live.org/

It's a big deal to him, he's now opened up a world full of full-titty HBO programming, sub-standard CBS old people dramas as well as his precious Chinese cartoons

This one little 14 year old boy in suburban East Range Colorado has beaten the system.

so desktop is gentoo and vpn, when i connect my modem its live linux and laptop because i dont want trace, i honestly think the CIA niggers are logging everything so i try and be anonymous every time

>soldering equipment and circuit boards

The sign of a real evil genius. Never be caught in possession of these things.

Please kill yourself, you aren't even remotely funny

live means once you power off all data is lost so use any live distro

so i think the lulz will be threatening a politician, crooked hillary or ...

Tell anonymous how to be anonymous with your modem

I could send the firmware to real user haxors but no idea how to contact them

If dubs you shove it up your ass

challenge accepted