Whats your /mouse/ user?

Can you tell me Sup Forums what /mouse/ are you currently using, ideal mice and your dream mice?
>AM I THE ONLY ROCCAT SHILL HERE
If youre using trackpads, your a poorfag or just outside.

>the year of our lord 2015+3
>not using THE g502

>its another stock photo of your shilled product episode

Comfy

been using the Razer Abyssus v2 for awhile. The azio atom looks very nice as well as the azio exo1-k with the black color

>blocks your gaymer career path

Razer mice are terrible IMO desu I had one last year forget which it cost me £80 and was worse than my £10 eblue mouse which I went back too. It was mainly because of the scroll wheel though I just can't bhop on those things

m618

>fingering your haemorrhoids

I use Microsoft wheel mouse optical

It’s Bretty comfy mouse, and good for my vidyagaymes

Based

Is Microsoft intelimouse canon ?

Come at me

Steelseries Sensei

I miss the mx518

Zowie FK/FK1

G502 masterrace reporting in

Also Roccat sucks. Before getting my g502 I had a Roccat Kova and it broke in 1 year.

Kneel.

does it work well with ganooo lenux?

B-but huge is better than logipoo.

Using this beauty.

it should, but you might have some problems with mapping 3 of the 8 buttons

no, you kneel

I got pic related because for many years I played MMOs with some friends and it fucked up my wrist. The buttons are mushy but they helped relieve the strain from contorting my hand for keybinds. Taped over the pointless lit up dragon.
It's slightly useful for hotkeys while working, I guess.

can you take the ball out of a track ball mouse and play with it?

yes, you can play with as many balls as you like

i use this mechanical mouse. the build quality of these is much better than the build quality of modern mice.

I think all the buttons work on 4.14 or higher kernel

Yes most can be removed for cleaning or fondling

they're also shit, get dirty easily and you need to drag it for a mile to move the cursor 10 pixels.

Use this at work while having a func ms-3 for turbo cumf

>the build quality of these is much better than the build quality of modern mice.
That's just a wrong statement. I threw away plenty of shitty mechanical ps2 mice

Currently using rival 600

If you have questions about some of the normie mice ask away.

I bought these mice for a variety of reasons, one of them being my computer was slowly shitting itself with input lag and I blamed the sensors and software.

Forgot pic

i used to have an optical mouse but the switch inside was made of chink plastic and was flat so it did not work anymore.

which one of these have the easiest to click and the most silent middle button

Currently on a G400s, it's preddy durable and has lasted me a while with no double click shit, but holy shit the scroll wheel is loud clacky shit and the mouse is so heavy.

1 for fps, other for everything else.

kek

Elecom huge if you're looking for the name

Most silent is Deathadder Elite, easiest is the Ouroboros, but the Rival 600 is a close 2nd.

Breakdown on the rest in terms of noise.
G900 is noisiest and clunkiest, followed by G502. G-Pro isn't so bad, but is relatively noisy. Then you have the Ouroboros, Rival 600 and Deathadder.

I have been thinking about switching from my g502 to that one because it has two or three more physical buttons and being able to 3D print a backplate.
Did you compare it to a g502?

Still the goat setup, all these years later.

Tried replacing it with a deathadder, shitseries mice

Only modern mice I'd consider are some of the logitech ones but I've just realised all gaming shit is made to give your hand cancer

use the WMO for quake and IE3.0 for general shit

got like 10 backups of these bad boys if shit falls apart

Had my WMO since 2006, replaced skates on it a few years back, still going strong.

Pretty unbelievable huh

Got myself an EC1-B a month ago, pretty great, no bullshit mouse, sensor is amazing, fits hand perfectly. Quite expensive at about 75€, but it's exactly what I wanted.

Thanks for the chuckle user

Moved to this thing from tyon. Roccat is legit one of the best brands I know of.

Razor nostromu is my mouse to lazy to find pic

For arbitrary reasons I ended up with an Office RAT. It's usable, but I wouldn't spend 40 bucks on it. It's really sad that Mad Catz mice are so bad, I like their design a lot.

Rival 100
Got a great deal for the ugly gold
But it works 10/10

>125 polling rate
lol

you can overclock WMO to 8000 polling rate dumb ass more than modern mice which can only oc to about 2500

i never got how some people actually like this kind of mouse
Jesus, just get a zowie

Best mouse on the market hands-down.

Used to have a WMO, now Zowie is my best friend.

Looks like shit desu.

Logitech G403

Literally the best mouse in the world for years in a row now

Here's a real photo you asked for, user

I'm using arch with I3WM, almost all my apps are cli and my Waterfox has vimfx add-on. What's a mouse?

yes I was thanks

looks like a g502 clone

wow you have, absolutely, the most garbage-tier taste in mice

>Also Roccat sucks
I have yet to prove that myself, user
I want to get aimo too,
sadly i got kova a bit earlier before release
tyon is a bit too much for me
the other mice are too simple
and there's that mmo mouse
>too much dust and dead skin pits

>I have yet to prove that myself, user
It was extremely good while it lasted tho, I loved that Kova. Maybe that's why I was so salty when it died

Ace Edge 3200, must be an OEM thing since there are a gorillion versions of it (Ozone Smog, Prestigio PMSG1, Cyber Snipa Silencer, Arachnid Neoscona, ADX Firepower H01, the list goes on), but I can't find any cheap chink versions. The international version are all 60 USD+. Anyone seen a cheap version of this model? P...pls respond.

Why do people on Sup Forums like to make shit difficult for themselves? It's fucking 2018.

It makes me more efficient at work.

3 clicks master race

Where can you find info on new sensor development?

this
:(

This, I loved mine, but they break fucking easily.
Mine developed a sensor problem within 2 months. I probably should have sent it back, but I'm really apathetic and just wanted to get shit resolved quickly and not go through the 3 month return saga, so I bought another.

That one also malfunctioned, although it lasted 4 months this time. I didn't want to buy another $300 dollarydoo mouse so soon, so I struggled with it for another couple of months, and then started bashing it up when it malfunctioned. Eventually I knocked the sensor too loose and it stopped tracking. Got a g-pro on special and then realised I hated it.