I

is that an l or an I?

it was the 1st reply, that's for sure

Hands down the best one

Who are these people

Patrician taste my friend

a rite gays hows it goin

kek

I don't watch laptop reviews cause all I really need to know is the specs, and I'll just get the high end Thinkpad anyway.
For phones, the only other technology I own, I watch KFCHD for an overview of the key features and Erica Griffin for in-depth stuff.
I guess I'd worry about TV reviews, but my 2011 LG HD thingy is serving me fine. Can't be bothered to look up the model number. Got it at hhgregg, RIP in pepperoni.

an oddly dressed cholo and an anemic faggot

Dropped him when he, Miller and Topolsky disbanded their team. Individually they're worthless. The old Engadget podcast was pure fucking gold though
>still remember Josh jizzing over Palm Pre
>still remember Nilay describing Windows as beautiful handcuffs and the others giving him shit for being a blowhard
>still remember Paul dropping the Internet for a year and then discovering it didn't solve any of his issues

Anthony
Fantano

Does Nick Land count?

Why does he have his tie over his shoulder?
Is he about to wash his hands?

Doc Teraboule

Bryan Lunduke is a qt3.14

>Soygirl

Joshua Topolsky. When he was at Engadget and The Verge he had actual opinions, wan't afraid to criticize and was a competent chief at The Verge.

Then he left and everything went to shit.

Anand was

even better

Adrianne Jeffries did some good work as editor at Motherboard and at the early days of the verge

Bruce Schneier

LinusRaceMix