Productivity

Is there an app/program that lets you make checklists of things that you need to do with different frequencies?

For example:
Go for a run every 4 days
Finish a chapter of a book every week
do 15 push ups every day
eat 2 fruits every day
Clean the floor every week
Take a medicine every 3 days
Etc

I don't lack time but the things I want to do are so many and I often forget them or lose track of them. What I would like is an app that lets me organize them, gives me a preview of what's left to do for the day/week (possibly with some way of prioritizing the tasks that have less time left) and lets me check the tasks that I've completed.
I can't use alarms as my days/weeks aren't always the same and I don't know when I'll have time. I can't use standard to-do list apps as they don't let me specify a time after which each task should be renewed.

Also share your productivity and organization programs/methods

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.habitrpg.android.habitica
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.tasks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Write on a piece of paper and cross them once done, you lazy sack of shit!

That means I would have no way of knowing at first glance what's more urgent. And it seems pretty unpractical for tasks I have to do every 15 days or so

Haven't use any myself but you can try search for reminder or checklist apps on fdroid

what he said
also a chapter a week, what, are you illiterate?

You shouldn’t have anything to say about productivity you retarded namefag

Outlook tasks pane, are you uneducated?

Unironically this.

>lazy blobs of lard detected
just end yourselves already

Kek, you don't even do anything productive other than posting your Windows 7 desktop on Sup Forums.

I read hard books

I was looking for something a bit more ready to use

I have explained why your method is bad. You are on a technology board recommending pen and paper

I'm using Todoist now, but I'm looking for a botnet free solution. It lets you use natural language to set up tasks. In fact, that list you posted couple be pasted into it as is and it would work as expected.

Well, look.. instead of arguing with me about my outdated methods, you could have gone and do your 15 push ups and then eat your 2 fruits, all of this after cleaning your room, and now you could be relaxing and continue writing your book, you lazy blob of lard.

We call this an agenda book.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.habitrpg.android.habitica
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.tasks

kek, hate to say it, but femslut is right on this one

No one ITT can sink so low to the level of a braindead namefag windows shill. No sane person will ever listen to your “””advices””” on productivity.

I didn't give any advice. Normally you'd have a working brain and don't need to write such basic tasks in some agenda. But OP is braindead.

Every fuckin calendar app?

Habitica
Google calendar
Emacs org-mode
Possibly OneNote

The one I miss most was called IQTell

you're looking for org-mode
>no one has recommended it yet

>Normally you'd have a working brain and don't need to write such basic tasks in some agenda. But OP is braindead.

Wow. I'm starting to believe you are really a femanon, as you seem to believe remembering basic shit is an important enough task to clog your brain with.

We have smartphone calendars remember shit for us so we can use our full brain capacity on important stuff like remembering 1230 different passwords dumbfuck. That's what technology is for. Why are you even here?

Excel/LO Calc
>Also share your productivity and organization programs/methods
I've bought a paper organizer, lol

>remembering basic shit is an important enough task to clog your brain with
Absolute moron. No wonder this new generation is fucking braindead.

>Absolute moron. No wonder this new generation is fucking braindead.
Yeah, right, continue to research the best methods for ironing your underwear, I'm sure humanity will benefit from your knowledge big time.

>has to wrote down a memo to remember to eat a fucking freuit
Jesus fucking christ (literally) almight jumping on a fucking pogo stick, you are retarded! Get some help, asap.

You cannot really formulate a straight sentence but call other people retarded.

>HURR DURR, I AM TOO STUPID TO USE A SMARTPHONE BUT I CAN REMEMBER EACH TIME I POOPED LAST YEAR.

Hooray, show your tits or get the fuck out.

A calendar.

imagine lacking reading comprehension and then get mad because of it like this guy lmao

Remember to create an entry for drinking water as well. Otherwise you might die of thirst.

This seems it could work, thanks

You're idiots, of course I could have done many things in this time but I'm trying to find a way to systematically manage my activities in long term, which is way more valuable than doing 2 or 3 things now

I am not looking for an agenda, did you even read the OP? Are you suggesting I write the same things over and over every day, week, and so on? Those, as I said, were just examples, my actual list is quite bigger

Did you read the OP x2

Thanks

Now I get why people filters namefags. Well thanks for bumping my thread I guess

>Don't remember to create an entry for drinking water as well. Otherwise you might die of thirst.

>show your tits
He wishes.

Some day you'll forget to breathe without a memo.

Trello. Works well for Kanban and supports things like reminders.

Wunderlist has a setting for repeating tasks every x days. You can view tasks categorized by being due today, due this week or in your own categories.