Learning real fast!!!

Learning real fast!!!

also, post how you learn.

Other urls found in this thread:

ell.stackexchange.com/questions/31719/difference-between-much-many-a-lot-of-and-lots-of
medium.com/personal-growth/the-benjamin-franklin-method-how-to-actually-learn-to-write-1ac4ebc7c3a7
pathsensitive.com/2018/01/the-benjamin-franklin-method-of-reading.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Practical exercises are the only way to learn

Read chapter
Do exercises given at its end

Give exercises.

>reading a 1.6k pages long Python book
>no exercises anywhere
Thank O'Reilly

>falling for the O'Reilley meme
Your fault

>netbeans

>that improper indentation
>println instead of print for the prompt
>no try catch for IOException
>not using +=
>assigning a value to totalSale twice, even though the value assigned at declaration is never used.

class Node(object):
def __init__(self, data=None, prox=None):
self.data=data
self.prox=prox

def __str__(self):
return str(self.data)

def ver_list(nodo):
while node:
print node
nodo=node.prox

I'm learning!!

O'reily is good for pedantic knowledge. If you want a hands-on appoarch, check out no starch press.

I generally use pic related as a layout when reading a book (i3 here). I only take notes on weird stuff I'm likely to forget because I'd rarely encounter it in practice, like that Java does modulo 32 on b in a

>>no try catch for IOException
Control flow and I/O are usually introduced before exception handling in books, tutorials and lectures.

I can smell the poo from here

Yes, but the main method should at least have throws IOException, otherwise you won't be able to compile it.

what does nodo do?

he did compile it tho

Ok.

Not without a closing curly bracket for his class, he didn't.

I usually pick a library and work with it for a week try and testing different things, incorporating what was learned in the previous week. Right now I'm going to try everything out in with C++.

Why include the other versions? Isn't 4.0 the "up to date" one?

Because fuck you.

So how was your first day in high school?

Most of these teach nothing, you just stackoverflow it.

Essentially reprogram from scratch everything that has ever existed, got it

How about some critical thinking exercises? They don't even have to be about programming. I feel like that will help fundamentally.

Are you implying that programming is something more than a work for moneys?

Now I'm interested to know how much people on Sup Forums actually completed these tasks

No one.

ell.stackexchange.com/questions/31719/difference-between-much-many-a-lot-of-and-lots-of

nextDouble only throws uncheked exceptions, which makes a ton of sense, since otherwise you would have to deal with exceptions even in code that calls hasNextDouble before calling nextDouble on a scanner.

>I dont learn a think if i can just google it!

No shit sherlock

this list is really shit.
>calculate DOT and Cross Product of Two Vectors and Chess have the same difficulty

fuck git

medium.com/personal-growth/the-benjamin-franklin-method-how-to-actually-learn-to-write-1ac4ebc7c3a7

pathsensitive.com/2018/01/the-benjamin-franklin-method-of-reading.html
wrong link, sorry

>pathsensitive.com/2018/01/the-benjamin-franklin-method-of-reading.html

thx