How will music continue to evolve?

How will music continue to evolve?

It just will. No one can explain how. It just "is"

VR won't do shit except give nerds even less of an incentive to go outside instead of playing their virtual anime waifu simulators

nice quads. care to give some predictions just for the fun of it?

VR is the next Segway

nice eyesight

Bomb ass music videos with VR

Imagine walking through an ambient soundscape. The sound shifting based on where you move.

It will just be clips of old radio stations with the same piano loop while the singer does a monotone rant about water

Apparently there will be some amazing futuristiv music in Cyberpunk 2077

nice quads, bro. You lift?

>nice quads

Man first your mind is blown by humanity just has this innate aspect to its behavior than demands a cycle of evolution and change.

Then you realize that happens all across the universe....

What a fucking bullshit article

VR is a fucking gimmick and won't be interesting for at least another 10 years. This is speaking about the consumer of course, I think that there are a ton of applications for VR contemporary industries that actually benefit them.

I just assumed VR was going to be some sort of novelty or whatever fuck if I know

checked

This or be able to sit front row at concerts from your house for a price.

meem

What did BJ orc do?

damn...

just an idea about the consumption of music
but i imagine we will have microcomputers planted in our heads that read out brain signals so we can control them with our thoughts
these will also be able to send signals to our brain to make us hear sound without any sound actually playing
through this we will be able to listen to music, talk to people and do other cool shit desu

Jesus

i hope so

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES GUILLOTINE

YUH!!!!!!

no one else seent this shit?

gone have to check my own damn quads wit some trips

I can already play music in my head when I'm bored. Am I a superhuman?

james?

Damn nigger

>Dub dubs
Impressive

I give it 8 years. But yes, you're right.

Aaron David Ross's (ADR) Deceptionista came with a video game you can play that's kind of like an interactive music video.

VR versions of Katy Perry music videos whenn??????