What computer desk does Sup Forums recommend?

What computer desk does Sup Forums recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

lowes.com/pd/The-Baltic-Butcher-Block-4-ft-Natural-Straight-Butcher-Block-Birch-Kitchen-Countertop/50437226#collapseSpecs
hairpinlegs.com/products/3-rod-hairpin-leg?variant=1125171392
schooloutfitters.com/catalog/product_info/pfam_id/PFAM47108/products_id/PRO61778
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Have to clear everything off of half of your desktop to open a drawer to get your stuff out to start working

Nice meme

This one looks pretty neat.

What is this "computer" desk of which you speak?

MALM

Slab door with pre-cut knob hole for cable routing

desks are bloat.
use the floor

Kitchen table

I'm using an old roll top desk that I "borrowed" from my parents when I moved out.
Should I upgrade out of grandpacore?

Forces you to keep your desk clean, you hoarder.

Yup this. Stop buying shitty desks and just buy a fucking door and add supports. Less than half the price, 10× the quality and durability

New Sup Forums meme pushing makes people buy a fucking door for a table to put your thinkpad, anime figures, and dragon dildos on. you cant make this shit up

>new

It's how Napster furnished their office 20 years ago you dip

it obviously worked extremely well for them seeing how they turned out you shit

Sup Forums only shills retarded useless horseshit like gnu/linux and functional programming. Why are you surprised?

Metallica's insidious plan to trick Napster into using sub-par office furniture, thereby demoralizing their legal department is surely one for the history books.

>new
Lurk moar

Ikea Torsby or something like it but maybe 5cm narrower. Flat dinner table with four legs, no random protrusions.

I use Ikea because I fucking can and want some fucking you's, gimme some loving you fucking cucks, I'll suck you off and rek you in overwatch Sup Forums style you hooked nosed glow in the darks.

So that's what they meant with I AM THE TABLE

If you don't want to get the expensive sit/stand desks, your best bet is the Ikea desk top and legs.
Don't get the desk in the box. Those suck and have really shitty table tops.
You want to get the ones that are the solid top and you can attach legs to.

I have a long shelf in a laundry room. It's about an inch above the perfect height.
Feels bretty good.

lowes.com/pd/The-Baltic-Butcher-Block-4-ft-Natural-Straight-Butcher-Block-Birch-Kitchen-Countertop/50437226#collapseSpecs
&
hairpinlegs.com/products/3-rod-hairpin-leg?variant=1125171392
Perfect computer desk for $200.

>You want to get the ones that are the solid top and you can attach legs to.
You can attach the legs to all of them, ya wingnut.
The shitty cardboard tabletops have particle board in the corners for this express purpose.

You're clearly retarded

Please kill yourself, you fucking retard.

>tries to contradict someone
>posts an image that PERFECTLY proves their point

If on a budget I recommend this.
it's 60 inches in length, I fit two 27 inch monitors and my speakers on top of it

In what way?
Image is of a paper table that had been left out in the rain, issue unrelated to leg attachment.
Image also quite clearly displays the particle board inserts upon which legs are to be attached.

He quoted someone saying not to buy a shitty top that isn't solid.

And the image is a perfect example of why.

It's time to stop

>saying not to buy a shitty top that isn't solid.
... for fear that there might not be anywhere to attach table legs to.
Table legs have dedicated particleboard attachment points issue resolved.
The computer desk versions also have substantially more particle board framing than that ancient coffee table model.

Unless you do your computing outside in the rain or regularly use the table as a surface for group watersports sex orgies, there's no reason that will will collapse like shown in the image.

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

I'm having a hard time finding a table big enough but not too deep. I'm looking for something 9'4" x 32"

Get a 9'4" table deeper than 32" and cut it down
Alternatively get a 32" deep table that comes short of 9'4" and use a shelving unit or something to make up the difference

An activity table. They have been proven by time to be very durable and cheap and are height adjustable. They last fucking forever and can be gotten from schools throwing them away in the summer for "newer" ones. I got a few of them for $20 a piece. They are the thinkpad of desks.

You used these all the time in your school life you actually have experience with this unlike other cheap desks. These can be had new for under $150 and some sites let you customize the tabletop color for free. They are however heavy as fucking shit so be warned.
schooloutfitters.com/catalog/product_info/pfam_id/PFAM47108/products_id/PRO61778

Did this to make a workbench in my garage
I wouldn't recommend it for a computer desk, just get a Gerton table top from Ikea, it's solid beechwood

This

Ikea

go away Jeff Bezos

what the fuck is this staged bullshit
not even fucking cords
literally gay

are you amputated below the waist?
all that bullshit under the desk has to go

Do you have giantism?