youtu.be/NLUXmIU2uoc?t=38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

downloading

thanks hoe nigga

>www97.zippyshare.com/v/xp91bB94/file.html
Plz verify

ITZ REAL GUYS COME HERE

this

can we actually talk about the music instead of the retarded "apple jews" shitposting?

legit. thanks

>www97.zippyshare.com/v/xp91bB94/file.html

NEED VERIFY

REAL OP IS THE MAN

IT WORKS

dropbox.com/sh/w3mnda0cjaynk67/AACV7bSgJ2e3jXpTGHoxyuY9a?dl=0
i downloaded this from the google drives earlier

REAL LEGIT SHIT

I VERIFIED. IT'S LEGIT. THANK YOU BASED user

ITS ALSO IN SHIT QUALITY :(

Better than nothing.

I guess, the album is fuckin lit. In top 3 rap AOTY for sure

sounds like shit, but yeah its legit

>Chance The Rapper, Young Thug, and Lil Yachty all in one song
I don't know if I can handle this much meme.

D.R.A.M. is a better singer than I thought he was

Embrace it user. If you'll ever have a shot at reaching meme singularity, this is it.

No problem is really good

not an album, just a mixtape!!11

Mixtape is the worst song on the record

It's on datpiff now.

datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-download.php?id=me8ed5da

Czech em
Was this uploaded officially or is it fan uploaded?

It says sponsored, for whatever that's worth

I'M 8 TRACKS IN AND THIS RULES

THEY PUT A FUCKING STEEL DRUM IN THERE AND I LOST IT

we /jamiexx/ now

Fuckkkk you guys it isn't even good...

reported to the feds assholes

not all heroes wear capes

yall know datpiff exists wight?

datpiff.com/Chance-The-Rapper-Coloring-Book-mixtape.783240.html

Literally Réddit: the Rapper

its lit

>meme singularity
fucking kek'd mah frende

Wait did they actually ban the word Reddit and you have to use alt characters?

Hmm. Looks like coon music to me.

pff i wish they would ban all reddit related shit here. sadly not

So Post Malone's tape is better?

nah that's lil dicky

Yeah m8. No freedom of speech on here

youtu.be/NLUXmIU2uoc?t=38s

R E D D IT IS FOR QUEERS

>listening to meme rap
>2016

This shit is very good, naysayers are trolling (this is Sup Forums). Just hope to get a better quality rip in the next couple days. I like Kanye's influence as far as autotune and production goes and the soulful songwriting didn't leave. Lyrically and flow-wise Chano still on point as ever

Minorly different vibe than Acid Rap, obviously very different vibe than 10 Days, but quality. He seems to have pulled exactly what he wanted from his unlikely features, another Kanye influenced trait.

goddamn this shit is so good i love it.

That's macklemore you fucking retard.

Chance is actually good.

Fuck off.

its really fucking good

>mfw being on weed, oxy, and xanax while listening to it through my HD 650's and Schiit Stack

Those kind of drugs are reserved for Chief Keef and Thugger. All you need to enjoy Chance is a heart, bag of bud optional if it suits you, unless you're the type who just doesn't do the same drugs anymore

So I just finished it. Overall first impression probably 6/10. It was ok but some of the features were disappointing. Lil Yachty is awful. There are two songs named Blessings which is really dumb.

lol ok, but why didn't I have a problem saying it?
oooh he actually manipulates the sound here. Are Blank Banshee 0 & 1 worth listening to or are there only a few decent songs? I've been considering them but I'm sortof on the fence.
>[current year]

Chance is a fucking horrible piece of shit "musician". Do you tasteless faggots even think when it comes to rationality? This dude is horrible and he made a shitty, worthless mixtape. You idiots should stop listening to such shitty noise and listen to actual music for once.

I hope this Chance nigger gets killed for his stupid noise, and I would be very glad that he died so that I couldn't put up with such imbecilic nigger babble. This shit is just ridiculous.

i dream of you and montie forming a suicide pact

Aint no need getting worked up over negro music bud

The niggers have enough on their plates without your yammering

it's good as fuck. not one bad track.

its pretty good, not great. It's no Acid Rap. Worth a couple listens. Lil yachty is shite. 2 chainz verse is amazing. Blessings>Blessings.

So you're 18? Thats cool, just be upfront with it next time.

ALRIGHT GUYS
Let's play a game called "Did this faggot actually fucking listen to the album before criticizing it?"
Place your bets everybody.

You don't even know which voice is Yachty's, or why he was on the track in the first place. Go back to listening to Views.

Dude is the first song supposed to sound like it's hollow and lifeless?

just to save you guys the time, the first 10 tracks are shit and the only good songs are the last 4. so just skip to track 11

You wanna know how I can tell you're underage?

Wait for better quality.
Believe me, this isn't gonna be one of those TLOP type deals. What we have is a leak.

guys why is the mixing so bad
this has to be a fucked up rip

any official quality uploads? I don't have itunes

UPVOTED. chance the rapper SUCKS!!

Not done yet, but Same Drugs, Angels, and the first Blessings are the best so far.

Definitely as much a SoX tape as a Chance tape and I'm okay with that.

Damn All Night reminds me so much of 20/20 Vision pt 1 that I actually wish he would have gotten Justin Timberlake on the track

As a matter of fact, why have most rappers been underutilizing Timberlake for the past few years?

Thank you, there are people that just don't know these great beats.

On the last track of Chance now, it's absolutely fantastic. Probably ties in my top 4 or 5 for the year so far. So many great damn releases already...

Also yeah, 20/20 p1 was actually fantastic with it's two halves for each song for the most part. Shit like Strawberry Bubblegum and Don't Hold the Wall were smooth as fuuuck

It's 320 but it sounds like shit...what

Why isn't the whole album energetic bangers like that?

I dig it, but I feel like it's too soulful for it's own good for most of it, many of the songs are pleasent but nothing ground-breaking and they start blurring together for sure

did you get cucked? are you a failure? did your parents disown you? all three? none of them?

regardless, kys

>I spit on a Tidal its a tidal wave, I spit on a Apple and kill a worm

damn...

the mixing is garbage on some songs...is it the rip or it really this bad?

I really disagree. When we get a less brickwalled release I think the differences between tracks will show through more.

Honestly this album seems like a cross between Acid Rap and SOX to me. He may have let Kanye play a little too much ball on this one with all the choir (maybe yeezy wanted it on TLOP but didn't know how to work it in?) but honestly Chance works so well in a soul setting it doesn't bother me at all. He really did pull some very fitting features to break up the monotony, as unlikely as they seemed to be just by looking at the tracklisting, same as Kanye did with Yeezus

I guess that goes for pretty much every rapper on Sup Forums then

I'll go a week without showering, rub my balls for a solid minute, and lick my hand if we don't have a hq release by the end of the weekend.

>mfw insecure fags brag about their drug use online

what happened with this rip then?

I smoke two whole marijuanas once

It wasn't supposed to be released tonight and the fact we didn't hear it until this close to the intended release shows how tight they kept it locked. Anything could have happened. We're lucky to have gotten it this good

>brickwalled
>when people online pretend to know about audio

>It wasn't supposed to be released tonight
He announced this morning it would be available tonight.

Sorry, I forgot the master's degree in audio engineering's term for when half the samples in an album clip to the point that the hook is quiet in comparison.

The audio sounds absolutely fine.

Top Three:

Angels
Mixtape
All Night

Well fuck dude, if he let Kanye control his release so much to the point that he fucked the production and (maybe) releases a less fucked version next month I might cry

anyone else really disappointed? Ive only listened to it once but there were only bits and pieces of it that I actually liked.

it honestly feels like a christian rap album with all this god damn choir music. i dont mind the occasional black choir, but i felt like this entire album was just polluted with it.

huge step down from acid rap imo. would love to hear some opinions

Is this supposed to sound like it's playing out of blown out speakers?

I can't tell, I think I might have actually wrecked these headphones recently, I'm not sure

I'm not really an audio nut, but the mixing on No Problem was terrible, the sample is louder than Wayne and 2chains at some points, it's crazy that they thought this was fine.

Post the link you downloaded from

Best track: Finish Line/Drown
Runnerup: Summer Friends
Worst track: Juke Jam

Fight me faggots

This new ScHoolboy Q song bangs though

I can't. I'm subscribed to Apple music and I'm listening to it through that.
I know Angels came out a while ago but it really is great.

Best track: Blessings
Worst track: Blessings

hue hue

It's fucking great.

In that case you're either trolling or like I said, we'll have to wait for a better quality release to come out for non applefags