Are you using the best browser Sup Forums?

>And no, it's not Firefox Quantum.

>In its first edition of 2018, the UK’s Web User magazine featured a roundup of browser options on offer and awarded their stamp of approval to a lucky few. We spoke to editor Robert Irvine to get his thoughts on the state of browsers.

>Many of you would agree that a web browser is the most important software on the PC. That is why it’s important to make sure you’ve always got the best tool to browse and do the job. In their January edition, Web User magazine did a cover feature on the state of browsers and ranking the options out there.

>We got talking with Web User’s editor, Robert Irvine, on why they chose to go in-depth on browsers in their first edition of the year. A tête-à-tête with Robert on the state of browsers in 2018 reveals much more. As many of you may not have gotten your hands on a hard copy of the magazine, we decided to bring the conversation to you. Read on for the full chat.
vivaldi.com/blog/the-state-of-web-browsers-in-2018/

I'm using Waterfox currently, but Vivaldi is really the best Chromium fork in the world.

Yes, as a matter of fact I am using Firefox 28.

>can't disable DirectWrite
trash

>taking advice from a company whose profits originate from selling physical magazines full of articles that are one google search away, as if we were in the 80s or 90s

Kys niggermonkey cattle

netrunner

le tinfoil conspiracy

I dont use most of the stupid Vivaldi features and even if I were I would rather install an addon, than have a bloated piece of shit.

>still can't use userscript
Nah

doesn't firefox uses cleartype by default now?

That pic is heresy onii-chan

>I would rather install an addon, than have a bloated piece of shit
If you use it how is it "bloat"? Why would installing an addon be preferable to having it in by default if you use that feature?

Why do normies even use Chrome? It seems like every update removes or changes features for no reason or breaks some random thing. Chrome suffers from the same problem that Facebook has, they just change shit for no reason.

What the fuck is wrong with quantum except the "muh soros botnet" meme?

At least for now i would not reverse back to chrome again, quantum just works great without any major issues...

>editor Robert Irvine
>Web User (presumably computer related)
????

That pic lmao
*deus ex music*

>tête-à-tête

It consumes the same amount of resources as chrome (or even more) but still manages to be worse than it

except at font rendering
but since quantum (new addons) there isn't much reason to keep using firefox with the solely exception of privacy/ideology or whatever

>Botnet

Firefox uses way less resources for me. I'm not an idiot who uses default settings though.