What the fuck why is this so happy and cheesy? it's fucking terrible. no aggression whatsoever

what the fuck why is this so happy and cheesy? it's fucking terrible. no aggression whatsoever.

anyone wanted to see chance to go HARD and talk about real shit?

so I guess hip hop AOTY goes to bottomless pit

go away anthony

>anyone wanted to see chance to go HARD and talk about real shit?
OP you should get some sleep big day at school tomorrow

when has chance ever gone "HARD?" sorry, it's not dark and brooding enough for you. there are plenty of other albums you can listen to for that.

I have no issue with his cheery attitude. I'm glad he went this route. Even the gospel thing is fine.

What inexcusable is that are no 'songs' here. Not even one memorable moment on the whole thing. I feel like I wasted an hour of my life I'll never get back.

Like, this shit is hardly even music...

and I'm a Chance fan...

>this shit is hardly even music

the fuck does this even mean?

I fucking hate the whole DUDE POSITIVITY LMAO vibe Chance has.
Only track I like on the whole thing is Mixtape.

>What inexcusable is that are no 'songs' here.
>Like, this shit is hardly even music...

So basically, you don't like it. It's literally music so statements like these are false and mean nothing.

this
If chance tried to be any harder than he did on "no problems" i would get annoyed with him trying to be what he's not. or at least what i think he's not based on his instagram

I think he's implying beats with rapping isn't "real music" unless there's a big dumb chorus, maybe an Alicia Keys feature. Then it would be real music

just cause you hate your life doesn't mean chance needs to also

He's literally the only consistently positive rapper in the game, besides Lil B why the hell would you want him to be anything other than Chance

>this post

so fucking edgy dude

Logic is pretty positive

kill yourself dont mention that name faggot

this album is trash. the beats have way too much going on and the lyrics are pretty much JESUS LMAO.

>Considering Death Grips Hip Hop

*breathes in*

NOT HIP HOP IT'S
EXPERIMENTAL INDUSTRIAL WITH HIP HOP ELEMENTS

b8

this shit is bad man, idk i loved acid rap :/

Don't like the album at all. The gospel shit just isn't my thing.