/last.fm/

Last.fm thread
>He doesn't have a last.fm account in 2016
kek

For PYT go here: pastemytaste.pe.hu/
To make following people not useless download this: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/
New beta for subscribers: getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/topics/music-catalogue-beta-for-subscribers-your-feedback

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/LeXon123
last.fm/user/Zonark000
last.fm/user/gayfuckingfag
last.fm/user/alicemizuki
last.fm/user/anhero24
last.fm/user/waveclimber
last.fm/user/DuncanCA
last.fm/fr/user/Jessieye
last.fm/user/cookedbacon
last.fm/user/BigHatLogan
last.fm/user/upsetpenguin
last.fm/user/BoukenJima
last.fm/user/mdsgij
last.fm/user/Fenyll
last.fm/user/Keolia
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/Rube0275
last.fm/user/LimeBrothers
last.fm/user/hjeg
last.fm/user/cccc
last.fm/user/dl44628
last.fm/es/user/runtheswans
last.fm/user/runtheswans
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/arnold5127
last.fm/user/Cavenyanson
last.fm/user/Shamepai
last.fm/user/achres
last.fm/user/QuestoCalore
last.fm/user/venicedreamway
last.fm/user/Kobaruon
last.fm/user/wizzxx
last.fm/user/Severvice
last.fm/user/FoilsEverywhere
last.fm/user/lnqdty
last.fm/user/ctrlmaster
last.fm/user/alanjnewnham
last.fm/user/GeorgeDubyaKush
last.fm/user/Dale515100
last.fm/user/babam96
last.fm/user/doufh
last.fm/user/XZQDAKORV
last.fm/user/CouldBeWhat
last.fm/user/hippopcrates
last.fm/user/Diastole96
last.fm/user/bobbistef
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

last.fm/user/gebbg

Hello how's your day Sup Forums

last.fm/user/LeXon123

Hopeless.

last.fm/user/Zonark000

Hello boys ;)

last.fm/user/gayfuckingfag

Last 7 days I have been into Dinosaur Jr., New Order, Sunny Day Real Estate, Drake, Galaxie 500, My Bloody Valentine, Death Grips, Babyfather, The Knife, Radiohead, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls OST, Animals as Leaders, Grimes, The Prodigy, Lil B, Hanging Dong, Daniel Johnston, Faith No More, Nick Drake and Honne.

Convince me to make a last.fm acct. I know nothing about it

Don't. I only have it since I made it in 2009 and have years worth of scrobbles.

It's completely useless now.

last.fm/user/alicemizuki

last.fm/user/anhero24

talk to me last.fm/user/waveclimber

last.fm/user/DuncanCA

Missed the train so I went back home and went to bed

no Super edition #23
last.fm/fr/user/Jessieye

last.fm/user/cookedbacon

iam blu dabu di dabi du

last.fm/user/BigHatLogan

it's friday baby

last.fm/user/upsetpenguin

I'm usually into Prog and some video game shit but I've been listening to a lot of Fusion lately and always looking for recommendations there. Feel free to add me I guess.

last.fm/user/BoukenJima

last.fm/user/mdsgij

I love you Sup Forums

How you guys doing?

last.fm/user/Fenyll

bump

Last 12 months I have been into Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Frank Zappa, Boards of Canada, Ultra Bra, Willie Nelson, Miles Davis, Иннa Жeлaннaя, Béla Fleck and the Flecktones, Grouper, Amanda Palmer, Aphex Twin, Charles Mingus, Alice Coltrane, 志方あきこ, Zeмфиpa, Neko Case, Antonio Vivaldi, Cardiacs, Porcupine Tree and "Weird Al" Yankovic.

Hey hey

last.fm/user/Keolia

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

Nothing special as usual

anyone of you having problems with last.fm? i can't scrobble and i can't log in, tried different browsers/connections but it i always get timed out by the server.

last.fm/user/Rube0275

last.fm/user/LimeBrothers

THE NEW EPISODE WAS SO GOOD
I CAN'T BELIEVE BEST GEM IS BACK (lapis btw)

last.fm/user/hjeg

>Last 7 days I have been into Boris, The Beatles, Joanna Newsom, Tim Buckley, The Angels of Light, Jimi Hendrix, The Fiery Furnaces, Vashti Bunyan, Bob Dylan and The Band, Nick Drake, Amon Düül II, Vektor, Frank Zappa, Mount Eerie, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Don Caballero, Erik Satie, Nico, The Velvet Underground and Megadeth.

last.fm/user/cccc

I'm exhausted.

last.fm/user/dl44628

last.fm/es/user/runtheswans

sorry for the spanish link

last.fm/user/runtheswans

Listening to Views for the first time because I refuse to use apple products in any way.

Too much singing Drake, not enough rapping Drake

last.fm/user/crywalkers

last.fm/user/arnold5127

Alright so far, one more exam today and the semester is finished.

last.fm/user/Cavenyanson

>Last 7 days I have been into Primus, King Crimson, Daniel Johnston, Pink Floyd, The Olivia Tremor Control, Rush, Madvillain, The Residents, Talking Heads, Bruce Springsteen, Death Grips, Marty Robbins, of Montreal, The Mountain Goats, さよならポニーテール, Beck, Silver Jews, Car Seat Headrest, Neutral Milk Hotel and Nick Drake.

Call my taste shit, sext me, say whatever you want but please shout ;_;
last.fm/user/Shamepai

this is scandalous

mega link?

last.fm/user/achres
tfw ur 2000th joanna newsom scrobble was Erin, instead of Baby Birch or Only Skin or something.

last.fm/user/QuestoCalore

I'm into Ground Zero, SUGAR BABE, Chet Baker, The Gerogerigegege, Keith Hudson, Flipper's Guitar, Planxty, スピッツ, Fishmans, kyary pamyu pamyu, Lamp, Blueboy, Musicians of the Ikuta School, Eric Dolphy, advantage Lucy, My Little Airport, T. Rex, David Bowie, Silvio Rodríguez and WWW.

hope you're doin' good today, Sup Forums
is it love, user?

It's bully love

>shoutbox disabled
why even bother posting it then, how are people supposed to give you recs

being interested in what plebs from Sup Forums have to say
what the fuck fampai

>that taste
average-17-year-old-boy-who-is-"into"-music-core as fuck

last.fm/user/venicedreamway

Last 7 days I have been into music

last fm is all about meme'ing shoutboxes

>things that people not talking via pm think

DELETE THIS NOW

no

last.fm/user/Kobaruon

Desperate and boring.

what do you have to hide?

Hello, its me again.
Been using this since 2007 and still haven't found a gf out of this.

I guess my taste is too manly, or just bad,

last.fm/user/wizzxx

last.fm/user/Severvice

follow, recommend, shout!

Last month I have been into Bones, Mount Eerie, Modest Mouse, Yung Lean, Eleanoora Rosenholm, Stella, Death Grips, Tindersticks, David Bowie, Kero Kero Bonito, Lasten Hautausmaa, The Avalanches, Madvillain, Marina & the Diamonds, Juice Leskinen, Raadelma, Maybeshewill, Buena Vista Social Club, Gorillaz and PMMP.

what a shitty year, eh?

have you tried the "PLS COME TO BRAZIL' approach

Never worked, they are affraid of the hues.

last.fm/user/FoilsEverywhere

I have been into Sufjan Stevens, Reaching Quiet, Coin Locker Kid, Kill Bill, Sweet Trip, Madvillain, Mndsgn, Radiohead, The Ronettes, Caetano Veloso, Raymond Scott, いろのみ, James Blake, Tom Waits, Elisabeth Waldo and Her Concert Orchestra, Death Grips, cLOUDDEAD, Joanna Newsom, San Fermin and Cкpиптoнит.

It's been a bad week musically.

it's just been a bad week for me

Evenin' fellas.

last.fm/user/lnqdty

last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina, Johnny Cash, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Guillaume Dufay, Hobart Smith, Leonard Cohen, Penthouse Apartment, Paul Simon, Simon & Garfunkel, Lee Hazlewood, Robert Johnson, Doc Watson, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Jacob Obrecht, Olivier Messiaen, Steely Dan, Roscoe Holcomb, Ethik and George Winston.

last.fm/user/ctrlmaster

Last 6 months I have been into Fennesz, Four Tet, Monster Rally, Flying Lotus, Animal Collective, Helmet, Prefuse 73, Ephat Mujuru, My Vitriol, Jean Michel Jarre, Ryoji Ikeda, Bibio, Jason van Wyk, Burial, Limousine, The Psychic Paramount, Bear in Heaven, Sweet Trip, LSD and the Search for God and Robyn Miller.

last.fm/user/alanjnewnham

Last 7 days I have been into Philip Glass, Discordance Axis, Gridlink, Sigur Rós, Rotten Sound, Boris, Mogwai, Vektor, World's End Girlfriend, Black Sabbath, Radiohead, Crywank, Magrudergrind, The Streets, [lite]sleeper, 芸能山城組, Excruciating Terror, Flux of Pink Indians, Infest and 東京酒吐座.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Wagwan?

last.fm/user/GeorgeDubyaKush

I'm into Childish Gambino, Aesop Rock, Kanye West, Shabazz Palaces, Death Grips, ajj, KMD, Denzel Curry, Kendrick Lamar, Anderson Paak, clipping., Tyler, the Creator, Danny Brown, Freddie Gibbs, MF DOOM, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Flying Lotus, Tobacco, DANGERDOOM and Mr. Oizo.

Day is going pretty well thank you!

last.fm/user/Dale515100

last.fm/user/babam96

pls be my friend

last.fm/user/doufh

fukers

hi you guys.

last.fm/user/XZQDAKORV

Last 7 days I have been into Boris, Black Sabbath, Dead Kennedys, Boredoms, Dead Boys, High Rise, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Sleep, Sunn O))), The Brian Jonestown Massacre, The Smashing Pumpkins, Bo Ningen, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Primal Scream, 3rd Bass, Deltron 3030, Electric Wizard, Melt-Banana, The Jam and Arre! Arre!.

last.fm/user/CouldBeWhat for some le patricien goût musical

buuuurrrmp

excuse u

happy friday my dudes
last.fm/user/hippopcrates

last.fm/user/Diastole96

hi plens

It's been ok

last.fm/user/bobbistef

I'M DONE WITH FINALS I'M FREE

DRINKS ARE ON ME