Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I think many of their songs are well written. The lead singer is very effective at conveying his message via his music. I dig the themes of inner flaws and social troubles. "Stressed Out" and "Screen" are top notch.

That's interesting, cause I actually think their songs are not well written. The lead singer is not effective at conveying his message via his music cause it always just comes off corny. You could tell he's not actually looking inward for something genuine but rather to impress others. I don't dig the themes of inner flaws and social troubles at all cause they're so generic. "Stressed Out" and "Screen" are awful.

stressed out actually just pisses me off. by itself, its intrinsically a pop rock song, which im absolutely fine with, but it tries to be all deep and shit, which comes out incredibly bad.

Does Twenty one Pilots remind anyone else of Animal Collective?

Thread/

what, is that faggot posting the daily
TO THE GOOD OLD DAYYYYYS threads finally switching it up now?

I enjoy the juxtaposition in this picture. Think about both bands and what's shown in the picture. It makes me laugh a little at least.

Don't you ever wish you could turn back time? to the good old days?

is this always the same person posting sth along the lines of Animal Collective = 21 pilots?

Sorry i'm too busy cringing at generic pop-rock with terrible white-rap and juvenile lyricism being delivered on serious tone to bother writing a review on this teenage-girl-core bullshit that will be forgotten in a near future.

possibly. i think its just one kid with nothing better to do than shitpost those TO THE GOOD OLD DAYYYYS threads that appear every hour on the hour.

be sure to report as spam although this fucker thinks hes slick by inputting a little "musical discussion" into his spam posts

>You could tell he's not actually looking inward for something genuine but rather to impress others.

I disagree. He says in "Stressed Out" that he used to be told when he grew up his fears would shrink but now he's insecure and cares what people think.

I think you're not fully comprehending his message. And he is looking inward. What else would you call it?

>I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink
>But now I'm insecure and I care what people think

And, no shit Sherlock he's trying to impress others; he is battling with inner flaws. He's self-conscious and stressed out.

TOP are lyrical geniuses.

I'm really tempted to take the bait. It's so fuckin big and juicy.

can we stop having this exact thread about this awful goddamn tepid insipid garbage-ass diaper of a band 5 times a day

Is this the new Sup Forums band that everyone ironically enjoys?

The loads of hate you see in this thread makes it very obvious that is not the case. Some retard thinks it's funny to spam these guys specifically because they remind many people of the shit they listened to in their 15 year old "2 deep 4 U" phase.

Stressed Out has an alright hook, Idk if it's the melody or the articulation but the guy reminds me of Avey Tare. The rapping is pretty awful though.

RIP the glory days of Decaydance

But my taste in music is your face

So Twenty-one Pilots is the new Linkin Park, huh?

human being or meme?

What? No. What makes you think that?

Keep making these threads man they're hilarious

This album came out last year. Why did it take you guys so long to start meming it?

Probably, desu

At least Mike tried to be abstract with his rhymes, like I'm Forgotten. These guys are like Disturbed and FFDP lyric ability meets Vanilla Ices corniness

Yeah completely. Their actually better. All AC does is yell really loudly and and bang on their instraments. 21p is actually far more thoughtful and insightful with their lyrics.

Mike Shinoda isn't a bad rapper t b h. There are much worse out there. Like TOP, for example.

Could be worse.

WHAT LAYER OF IRONY IS THIS????? HELP!

I enjoy some of there stuff, the lyrics are ok a lot to be desired from, thee are some catholic undertones in their older stuff. The fandom are overly obsessed. It not the worst stuff I've ever listened to. They seem pretty good live.

quads of truth

agreed

top saved my life

If their album was released on Anticon and didn't produce a #1 hit single it would have gotten a 9.3 BNM from P4K and everyone would have been calling it AOTY 2015.

Bullshit

I think they're ok personally. I enjoy their older stuff more. I live in Ohio, so I just think it's neat that we have something other than a good football team. If I were to listen to an Ohio artist though, I'd probably look more towards Kid Cudi than TOP.

alright lads, the quads have spoken

wrap it up please, wrap it up

thread over