How do you feel and react when

you genuinely try talk about music with someone and he immediately throws away the argument with something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0OHdF0Um8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Example? Gotta say I don't know that feel

Angry

I just want to have a conversation

especially if they start throwing the meme word around

like a loser since music is the only thing I really like talking about

>meme
I mean in real life desu.

>going outside

plen

why don't you just tell us what happened?

we're here for you, man

>outside

>being among friends
>see someone is talking about "hobbies" and stuff
>i bring the music element on the table
>no one literally cares the fuck about anything about it
>"hey look they're transmitting the match right now!"
>me: ok

They're obviously intimidated by your superior taste

normies don't give a fuck about music, user. To them is just an ambient while they are dojng something else

what's the meme word?

>1989
nice

meme

"talking about music is like dancing about architecture"

You find nice people who are into music then, good for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0OHdF0Um8Y

I come to Sup Forums and try to talk about music here

Damn...

I have a friend with some normal decent taste in music, but the only thing he can say everytime is "great" or "great" literally with everything he listens to.

Literally the stupidest thing I've ever read on this board

God, I wish everyone was like the Dead End Hip-hop crew, just fucking fun and happy by talking about music in this genuine way.

yeah dude

God damn this bitch is a fugly schizo

qt demon

kys

most likely you'll die first

most likely

this country don't like stuff

Why would he listen to anything that is not great?

start me on that one man

why do you have to argue you autistic fuck?

;**(

Says the actual autist.

Says the actual autist.

It'd be like you trying to talk to them about cars or sports or whatever shit they're into. It doesn't matter, if they don't like talking about music and if it's such a big deal then meet new people god damn

>send track link to grill
>ooh ill have to give this a listen sometime
>its never brought up in coversation again

Fuck, It happened to me so many times. Why people act like this?

>implying opinions are based on arguments
>implying arguments can convince someone to ignore personal development and experience
>implying you have a right to have your opinion heard

what a bunch of autists

>implying you wrote something that has logic

because they don't like you

Nope, because when I share some shit on youtube or random stuff that have nothing to do with music they immediately check it. It is something that people find uncomfortable when it comes to check music in general.

is that bork?

Most people just consume music and movies without any further thought. I'd say books too, but no one reads.

Look, by Sup Forums standards I'm sure my taste in music is plebeian garbage. I can't tell you shit about the artists, I probably can't even tell you who is in the band. Don't know a thing about the instruments or the arrangement or anything technical.

Best I can give you is how a song makes me feel and individual lines or elements that stand out to me. I'm really into lyrics and would listen to fucking anything with interesting wordplay...

But that base level shit automatically means I think way more about my music that most people. That's not a good or bad thing, just a thing. If you want to drum up conversation about music and make your friends think, going into it as an "argument" is just silly, and you need to approach it with shit they like so they'll have some investment.

Or find music autists like yourself.

Nobody ever wants to talk about music with me. The emotions it brings out, the whole feel and soundscapes and fun and power and whatever else. I'm probably autistic though

pester them about it until they listen. it works every time.

yep

is that your own quote you butchered from Costello?

It's Frank Zappa my m8

she got enormous anime eyes

Totally out of context i would speak of music with you, user :(. Maybe you are autistic tho, i could never tell.

Probably the others are autistic my man, this is the problem we're talking about here.

If being autistic means being superior, well, i'm hugely into it