Who loves Grimes unironically?

Who loves Grimes unironically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qB9qNnJS0vU&index=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idc what they say shes my wife
youtube.com/watch?v=qB9qNnJS0vU&index=

IS IT THE IRONY THAT MAKES THE MAN OR IS IT THE MAN THAT MAKES THE IRONY?

she's in DC tonight lads, should i go scalp some tix for the lulz n to hit on grimes qt's?

What the fuck does it mean to ironically like something? someone explain please.

post pics of the crowd im really interested into what it looks like desu prob just a bunch of tumblr memes though

Without purpose
Then there's post-irony which is just irony and unirony at the same time

honestly i've loved grimes unironically since 2012

I certainly enjoy a good 65-75% of her songs. Is there a serious reason why we're not supposed to like her?

Not proud of it, but me

It's worth seeing her live.

> I like grimes without purpose

what.

I dunno. Some hate her or pretend to like her.

I like Grimes unironically, yes. Although admittedly Art Angels was a step down from Visions, regardless of what music critics thought

because she's an average musician and an over-picked waifu

irony in regards to liking something can be easily applied to low income individuals actually getting invested in and supporting a politician who's rich and would enact policies against the interests of the low income person. they don't know it's ironic, but it is. someone willfully liking something bc for THEM it's ironic, like an urban athiest wearing a ted cruz shirt, is only for their own, their friends or identifying circle's entertainment.

tldr; it's masturbatory.

i seriously love grimes shes whats good in music and is really qt even though its more pre art angels love

I thought that Art Angels was really good. To each his own...

how do you even function on here

>she's an average musician
If you mean her music theory knowledge, you're right. But Grimes makes music more by instinct, and that music is great.

I talk about music without relying on memes.

thats why i like pre art angels grimes it had less structure and was straight from the soul

she traded in cool atmosphere experimental whirlwind melodies for catchy choruses and hooks

The new Grimes is pretty different for 4 reasons:
- she's more happy these days and she wanted to express that;
- she always liked pop music but with Art Angels she had the opportunity to make a full pop album;
- she improved as a musician and producer;
- she wanted to make an upbeat album to tour these songs. A sad album wouldn't be fitting at this stage of her career.

And that isn't a bad thing. It happens that I love both cool atmosphere experimental whirlwind melodies + catchy choruses and hooks.

I noticed her because of kill v maim, i loved that a song like it had that kind of audience
The rest should be obvious

>and an over-picked waifu
>even picking one waifu
I don't think the fault lies with her.

Nobodies at fault, music is about relating and it's easy for it to extend to the artists themselves

i love your mom unronically

Right, so then no one should dislike her on the basis that a few desperate fucks wish she was in their pretend harem.

grimes encourages waifuing

>music is about relating
kek; this is what waifu faggots actually believe.

haram you wot i dont think you understand the true meaning of waifuing

harem, not haram.

I think her music is just okay, but I do have a bit of a crush on her.

look please stop apprioting my neet culture you clearly dont understand

I didn't think i was waifuing, they just started to call me that
I love her more unironically, more literally

iits a medical condition desu. you don't love her
you just use her the same way you would a pillow to fall asleep. think about it

It's a really happy album in spite of things
I think it's the most Grimes album

Im not sure what this means desu. But you don't either

Is love really objective/subjective now?
I wonder what the fat youtube man will rate it