>Vega
Not a 1080, you done goofed
Vega a shit

i refuse to support jews, vega has a ton of potential

>Ton of potential
For house fire

>be me
>fall for the Fury X meme

I've had this card since it came out unfortunately.

>muh fire hazard memes

Buy something that is garbage because it has "a ton of potential" instead of a product that is superior and uses half the power

the fury X would be quite a good card if it wasnt held back by the 4 gigs of vram, otherwise it could be on 1070 levels depending on the game(its not mostly)

fate favors the bold, but you wouldnt understand that since you let nvidia milk you with little to no inovation in each gen

>fate favors the bold

It is a great card once one slaps a waterblock onto it.

Gimmie that card

I bought a Vega 64 for $550 too, thinking about selling it on Craigslist to a miner. Only problem is all I have for backup is a half-broken GTX 980, which would be pretty rough on my 1440p/144Hz monitor.

i considered selling it too but i dont think i'll be able to afford much better with the current market, most of my money will be sunk in a sizable downgrade

>He bought a vega 64 install of a gtx 1080

>supports gimping jews
3.5 shekels have been deposited in your account

Undervolted the 64 has about 16% less power consumption with the same performance. On "turbo mode" Afterburner reads about 250-260W, with custom settings you can reduce that to 210-220W. This makes it much easier to cool as well.

can you hit me up with your OC values(if any)? im trying to find a sweet spot and i'd like to see how you've made it

Go back to Sup Forums

>vega has a ton of potential
techpowerup.com/240879/amd-cancels-implicit-primitive-shader-driver-support

The city of amdfags

1.7%, pork shoulders, farmville

"Game developers will still be able to implement primitive shaders on AMD hardware, using a (yet to be released) explicit API path"

Wattman's kind of annoying so I experiment a lot, here's the best values I've found so far for mine.

Core = 1577MHz (Real clock will usually be a little lower in preactice)
Core Voltage = 1040mV (1000MV in practice)
Memory Clock = 1025MHz (Some people on the internet say every 64 should be able to get 1050MHz, some games didn't like it though.)
Memory Voltage = 1040mV (This is actually the voltage floor, setting it below your core doesn't do anything.)
Power Limit +50%

Some recent good games I've found for testing the overclock are Quantum break and Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice. These seem to push Vega harder than a lot of my other games, core clock and power usage will spike hard and it will almost certainly break your overclock if it's unstable. I use headphones almost all the time so cranking up the fan speed doesn't bother me.

thanks for the help my dude

That never worked out well. Except for Doom, Wolfenstein and the Battlefield series games do not even support GCN shader intrinsics.