DNS

What is the best DNS server in terms of privacy that is not from a 14 eyes country?

Other urls found in this thread:

kaitlynsiragusa.com/
servers.opennic.org/view.php
dns.yandex.com/advanced/
dnsprivacy.org/wiki/display/DP/DNS Privacy Test Servers
judgments.fedcourt.gov.au/judgments/Judgments/fca/single/2015/2015fca0317
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Google
it just works

welp, time to fap

also finland has decent vpns

just cycle several servers

Learn to read fagget

who dat

Which is the anime one again

gay

Just use google, there's more chances of dyndns.Ivan.ru servers getting hacked or just the owner wanting to fuck you than google

This post

>What is the best DNS server in terms of privacy that is not from a 14 eyes country?
just run your own BIND server

Enjoy getting abaoliutep rekthaha

>abaoliutep rekthaha
uwot

kaitlynsiragusa.com/

I use Yandex.
>russian botnet
I honestly don't mind, not sure why. It's just as bad but eh.

>twitch whore
>entrepreneur

fuck this world

opennic, opendns, riseup

>implying giving yourself labels on the internet means anything

servers.opennic.org/view.php

take your pick

dns.watch

Yandex.DNS:
dns.yandex.com/advanced/

IPv4

IPv6
2a02:6b8::feed:0ff
2a02:6b8:0:1::feed:0ff

mah nigro!

>running bind
>not running unbound with dns over tls enabled

sudo install catgf

Why would you post that without a source you mong?

Because it doesn't take a genius to click the ▶ arrow beside the post and search for the image on google to get the source.

Who is this fluid druid?

here's a list of dns over tls providers with notes about logging etc. dnsprivacy.org/wiki/display/DP/DNS Privacy Test Servers

hello I just entered this thread to save this pic. Ok bye fgts

amouranth_the_mayoinesse_extractor

Learn to roll your own, faggot. You're not entitled to dns queries.

>fapping to a hot woman in tight latex

> gay

you're the guy who keeps posting flashes of Piccolo sodomising Vegeta to /f/, aren't you?

she is live on twitch now, about what you'd expect, looks like she never games either.

>not using Tor to resolve clearnet DNS

Lets hope you are just kidding and not actually using Google DNS.

I unironically use google, am I fucked?

>He believes every "woman" on Sup Forums is female

so you are stroking a dick. gay.

Wait... Is femanon namefag... Actually an user (male)?!

Admittedly 'she' has a nice tuck job going on.

You know just because I'm attention whoring for (You)'s doesn't mean every Femanon is the same Femanon

Having had more than 1 one handed shuffle to her pics I really hope amouranth (ttps://amouranth.imgur.com) isn't a trap - that would make me a poofta...

>DNS server
domain name server server

Domain Name System server, idiot.

Your bum must be numb by now

Why not just use your ISP's servers? I mean haldf of the opennic ones are in 5 or 14 eyes nations anyway

That's autism, user.
There's plenty of websites that are banned in Russia all means of access to which must be prevented by every single provider of anything remotely related. You are effectively limiting yourself by using any official Russian DNS.

While you make a valid point - judgments.fedcourt.gov.au/judgments/Judgments/fca/single/2015/2015fca0317
If they'd lost then they'd have my ip (& home address.contact details etc.) for that day...

>judgments.fedcourt.gov.au/judgments/Judgments/fca/single/2015/2015fca0317
Yeah, I know. What do you do? Use a dns provider on the other side of the globe? How much slower would that make resolving names?

I put opendns into the router when we got nbn. No faster or slower than before...
Quicker than it took Clive Palmer to download Shrek3....

I might look into some of the OpenNIC ones this weekend

just fucking cache it offline no one cares

>Use a dns provider on the other side of the globe? How much slower would that make resolving names?
I only really thought about this tonight but (I'm guessing I'm talking to a fellow Auscunt) I'm with iinet, and in WA. The final 2 hops of the tracert to their dns server are in Sydney. So it's already travelled 4000km already.
I've had opendns setup in 2 modems now - piece of piss to do (just log into your modem's admin web interface, find dns and untick isp dns, put in your own ips)

If I was autistic enough about my privacy I'd be worried about them collecting my data about shitposting on anonymous Javanese Clown Mask Collecting imageboards

>riseup
literally antifa, does it resolve daily stormer or whatever?

Run your own DNS server bro.

Use a local DNS server/forwarder with wildcard filtering capabilities like dnsmasq or unbound and your ISP's DNS servers. They have the same information from the IPs you visit anyway.

If she brapts in this suit, it would just make a little bubble on her bottom. Food for thoughts.

>Not running your own and going directly to the root