Blank Banshee 2

Just a reminder Blank Banshee 2 is most likely coming out on Sunday, are you prepared?

leave us alone blank banshee

OP here
I'm not Blank Banshee

Actual OP here, I am Black Banshee

Blank Banshee here, thanks guys

that's exactly what i would say if i was blank banshee and didn't want anyone to know that i'm blank banshee

vapor or gtfo

>tfw everyone knows bIank banshee is band wagon garbage and a Iazy attempt at vapor with bareIy anything done

3/4's of threads about this guy are guaranteed him.

This albums gonna make Blank blow up
1.4k likes on his Facebook post
m8

no i could care less. that post internet aesthetic is ancient now. unless hes progressed into something new hes ancient old and crusty in the current internet cultural environment

is black banshee and blank banshee the same person?

hes old news now lol. he peaked in 2013. this aesthetic is so dated in internet cultural landscape time.

What's the current aesthetic?

Blank Banshee is just a shitty trap producer. If he tried to make moves outside of vaporwave he would have failed hard. Most vaporwave producers are very bad at producing fleshed out original music. Look at Macross for example, Cham! sucked.

That's kind of the point. It's early 2000s internet visuals.

You're essentially saying shit like "man, the Middle Ages are SO late XIXth century they're practically prehistorical".

>shitty trap
redundant

>It's early 2000s internet visuals.
is he really ironically referencing 2012 aesthetics of early internet or is he still on the 2012 shit? either way it seems incredibly boring and stale. i havent heard it tho so maybe he will make something new but i doubt it.

Lol you're right. BB is just a shit producer.

Dude you're barely making coherent sentences at this point.

I don't like early 2000s internet visuals anyway. You're simultaneously taking the notion of revivalism way too seriously and also missing its appeal, which isn't to make something trendy and current.

0 was their pinnacle

now it's just 2meme4me

Blank Banshee here.

I'm not OP.

Black Banshee here

Thanks man

He's a good producer, nobody samples like he does.

facts. that 2814 that got hyped last year was just another generic ambient album that nobody would give a shit about if it didn't have a shitty vaporwave aesthetic. these kids fall for it every time.

God that image makes me happy. Too many people just barely making appropriate vaporwave art or missing the point completely nowadays. True classic style artwork there. Hyped.

It's not so much falling for it, as much as it is being ignorant to a wide scope of music. Future Funk, for example, is pretty much french house but less gay.

I do think that there has been some interesting music come out of Vaporwave, but a very very small amount.

it must feel like a screenshot of an old geocities.jp webzone

Blank Banshee pls leave

Why is everyone just blindly trusting OP? How does this image prove anything?

More importantly, who cares?

i remember the old days of le vapourwave when this cunt shilled his music here every fucking day

some things never change i guess

If it's true I would. I like Blank Banshee.

Blank Banshee came on here a while back and said they were doing an ARG and releasing an album in the summer, so this is probably legit

YES PLEASE!!!!️️️