JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

thebestschools.org/features/50-influential-scientists-world-today/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

University group stories?

>project with 4-5 people
>get four white guys together
>fat short muslim girl also joins
>everyone except me is a typical left-leaning modern student, more than happy to work with the muzzie girl
>actual work starts
>"user why did we even take this girl into our group"
She did basically nothing, acted high and mighty (asking us to swear less after like a single "fuck" during a meetup), and it made me really happy when the liberal guys started to loathe her as much as I did from the start.

Here's an even better one:
>different project, with "non-homogenous" teams (i.e. people with different levels of marks/results in previous years put together)
>most of group is useless
>one guy is obviously trying his best to do nothing
>another is enthusiastic and does what he's told, I can see he's not very good so I give him basic frontend tasks and he created a pretty good-looking final result
So far so good, I'd be perfectly capable of doing the entire thing myself in a week if that wouldn't make the group Iose marks for not working as a team. But then there was the fourth guy.
>absolutely hilarious thick pajeet accent
>looks pretty much like "Mehmet my son" type
>physically incapable of coding. He doesn't grasp the concept of a foreign key (primary keys are just barely there, after I carefully explained it a couple of times), I'm not even talking about such complicated constructs as if or while statements in code
>as you can imagine, zero grasp of technical issues and aspects
>tries to be as involved as possible, attempting to organize the group or provide advice
>constantly uses pajeet mannerisms, like calling random people "sir"
Holy shit I never want to work with anyone like that ever again

you sound like you'd be really annoying to work with

I did all the work in the second project, and did a very generous share in the first only because the other two guys were actually competent and did good work as well. I guess if you think a guy who will literally carry the entire project for you is annoying, then sure

>I guess if you think a guy who will literally carry the entire project for you is annoying, then sure
even if this was true, the fact that you'd then need to come online just to shit post about it tells me a lot about you as a person. you're probably just annoying as shit, and thats the bottom line

>be me
>assigned cs project
>professor allows us to choose our groups
>my friend was not there so i had to make a group out of people who hadn't been chosen yet
>we had a group of three, including myself
>one guy was this disgusting neckbeard with long, greasy hair
>another was a black girl who spoke with an usual accent, I assume that she was from the city
>The neckbeard did almost nothing, spent the entire class shitposting on Sup Forums
>I tried to solve the problem with the black grill and he scoffed at us for using Eclipse and not using jGrasp
>ok autist
OP, take your shit back to Sup Forums

> >looks pretty much like "Mehmet my son" type

>have group project in computer security class
>in a group with 3 random people who i dont know
>one of them declares themselves as team leader, since it was a requirement to have one. what could go wrong?
>team leader ends up being the most autistic miserable piece of shit human being ive ever met
>does the first project himself 2 days after it was assigned, even though we still had two weeks to do it
>he then blames us for failing his calculus 2 test because he was working on the project the whole time, even though we never even went over what roles we would assign to each other, nevermind fucking doing the whole thing without telling us
>threatens to lower our grade because we didn't do any of the work, because he fucking did everything already
>forces us to do random bullshit to the shitty program he made
>I refuse to do the task he assigned me, as we were already finished and we were not required to do anything more

part 1

part 2

>I instead make a different program that is much simpler and more user friendly
>autistic team leader rejects it because it does the same thing which was the whole point, but to be simpler to use, and we get into an argument of how im not putting the effort
>other 2 guys in the team back me up and tell him how all of this is bullshit
>he shuts up for the time being
>eventually it got to the time of how we had to write up a report of what we did in the project, team leader decides he should be the one to write it since he is the leader
>ok_fine.png
>rest of the group reads it, including myself
>grammatical errors and spelling mistakes out the ass, and sentence structure that you would expect from an elementary school student
>english is his native language, yet he was able to get into college with such a poor grasp of the english language, despite it being the ONLY language he can speak
>we decide to help him out and rewrite it
>its now a lot better, and isnt a complete mess to read
>he turns in the report, get our grade back
>5/10
>he turned in the old report that was incomprehensible

keep in mind that we still had another project to do, might post those details later if im feeling up to it

at least mehmet is trying, thats more than a lot of people can say.

I’m going to have to do group projects? God I wish I was dead just thinking about it.

what, do you think youre never going to have to work with other people in your working life?

Currently having to do a project
>Two fat retards who never show up
>Two chinks who can't speak English and don't know what is going on
>Two okay people but only turn up 50% of the time

How fucked am i

>Operating Systems sophomore year
>5 white dudes, ginger is very clearly autistic
>Meet in the library the first few weeks to plan everything out
>Another ginger, call him Bob, and I actually want to work on it and begin
>Rest of the team keeps making excuses why they aren't working on it or communication
>"I don't use
>"I don't know what needs to be worked on"
>Bob and I say fuck it, we'll work on it, just develop the powerpoints and documentation for the end semester presentation
>Bob and I struggle to complete the project with just the two of us and Bob decided two days before the due date that we were gutting everything we did and rebuilding it
>Day of presentation comes
>docs guy wrote maybe 2 pages worth of shit
>the slides are literally single sentences per slide
>no one knows what to say
I still passed with a B in the class but it was one of the most embarassing groups I've ever been a part of. I only had one good group experience. It was for my web dev course and it was one other white dude and a white chick. And they chick was actually good. She got fucked over and stuck at her internship where she was technical support. I am now a software dev.

Most CS majors claim shit is "garbage" or "trash" when they know nothing about something.

Does every group project have that one fucking bum who does nothing then begs you all at the end to give him credit?

Just do the project yourself. That's what I ended up deciding after nearly failing two group projects.

>Have CS project
>Get okay people
>We do a decent project
>Everything goes fine
>Get a good grade

am i the only one

>you're contributing to the thread! you're a shitposting asshole!
Do you know him? Do you know when his stories happened? Do you know how to contribute to a thread? KYS

what are you blathering about?

>mfw I was "that" guy.
>very shit at assembly and c
>memory management is out of my league, possibly forever
>favorite lang is java (still is)
>partners up with super smart friend who drags my ass through ALL of Operating Systems.
>He literally coded an entire shell by himself
>He never complains once, we play melee as a break between coding sessions
>we get a 98 on the project
I felt like a worthless piece of shit, so I bought him a case of his favorite Craft brew as thanks.

>be cs major
>term project is to reproduce reversi in assembly
>team consists of a me, chink, and 2 whites
>all male
>project due at end of month so put off until last month of semester
>ask group if they want to start the project
?"user... we already finished the project"
>allmywhut.cpp
>I guess I'm fine with this

And that's the story of how I made an A in that class by doing nothing at all

>end of month
end of semester
fuck me I'm way too tired to even greentext

I had a similar situation
> Technical writing class (required for all stem majors, comp sci here)
> Group project is to write an instructional document
> Prof picks groups of 4.. my group is the only group of 3
> Myself, Russian guy (not super csgo CYKA BLYAT Russian, moved to usa when he was like 10) and some straight out of China kid
> Straight out of China kid gives no input on what topic to do
> All our majors are completely different so we can't pick anything major related (comp sci, bio (ruski) and chemical engineering or something (China))
> Chinese kid doesn't want to write anything because he barely speaks English let alone write
> Ruski know how to grow mushrooms (both the fun kind and the food kind)
> I know how to cook
So we decide to to do it on growing and cooking mushrooms
> Chinese kid does literally nothing
We got an A but god damn was it infuriating
Ruski and I would smoke each other up after class and bitch about the Chinese kid every day so I guess it wasn't all bad
> Tl;Dr
Don't expect the chinks do anything

Sup Forums tier thread

>System Design Class
>Group consists with a friend, a freshman who doesn't know shit about coding, two girls, and a clueless dude
>Begin to make the first software design proposal documents
> Two are already gone, they withdrawed from the class after two fucking weeks.
> The document quality are abysmal

Someone get me off of this university shithole.

> Group: 3 caucasians. 2 Chinese.

>1 Caucasian failed test last time, want another chance. Is not motivated and misses meetings. His face is like fuck.jpg, after we told him, he either works or can fuck of.

> 2 Chinese cannot program. Little smelly. Christians. Very warm and welcoming, just no idea what this things called code is.

> Friend and me decide we carry the Chinese over. At least they are not pretend to be something, they aren't.

> Friend and me could do the whole thing in a week, but play along. Final day, we get best marks, prof is suspicious about the 2 asian man but let's them pass. Afterwards chinese duo is absolutely happy. We never see them again.

it hurts to know that diversity is a bullshit that doesn't work after all uh

It only gets worse in the working world, user. Learn to work with less than ideal colleagues in less than ideal positions or never survive to pick up your check.
On the flip side, being willing to deal with the piss-poor English skills of a couple Chinese students in my Operations Research class got me top marks on group projects. Those two were grad student's in the Math department; and they had their shit dialed in when it came to the theory. I had to do most of the coding, but we owned the presentations.

I see you've met some of the worst managers I've ever worked with.

diversity is not bullshit - but the way people come at it is just plain wrong - did you know that half of the soviet engineers were women - a society that need engineer will empower *all* the smart people - a society that is more focussed on bitching, shaming, delineatation or power will just circlejerk around these themes

and the soviets failed, get al teast a better example
>*all* smart people
that tends to be a majority of men and white, and no amount of brainwash is going to change that

Except according to OP that guy didn't know what he was doing. There's nothing more annoying than an ignorant person trying to take charge and be the leader.

>did you know that half of the soviet engineers were women
Did you know the Soviets no longer exist because their society collapsed

the soviet went from peasant society (1920ies) to first man in space (1961) - that is half a life. All the small satellite states today use russian as the scholary language. All the russians that I met were on average sharper than western dumbfucks. Russian women kick ass, god dam.

They failed because of failed politics but not because the mass of the people is dumb

Almost like there might be a consultation between the two

That is way too many people for one project. wtf

>failed because of failed politics
like its happening with the diversity bullshit on many projects

Way to be a good person.

DID YOU JUST STEAL MY PIC AND USE IT FROM THE STUPID CONTROL ROBOT THOT THREAD YOU BITCH

> 2 Chinese cannot program. Little smelly. Christians.

That's filipino you racist.

i dislike you

I'm sorry fren. I don't know what overcame me.

>annoying pajeet fucks talking arabic during lectures, interrupting prof, asking retarded questions "Vhyy do I haf to use dee squqquigly brockets? in pyton der is no brockats"
>4 pajeet grouped together for final
>watch them try and start presenting in front of class
>professor interrupts them "This is fucking terrible. Did you even try?"
>pajeets fail final worth 30% of grade
>mfw

>cs project
>I do all the work; literally 100% of it
>show up to pressentation but bitch out minutes prior
>still get an A

your cool, don't come to poetry slam tomorrow

Reeeeee fucking lazy piece of shit.

Where did I mention politics?

They didn't collapse because half their engineers were women, we out spent them. Now, we're poised to join them in collapsing.

In my experience, lazy, and useless assholes come in every color of the rainbow from every corner of the globe.

There are quite a few dumb Russians desu. But I believe it is mostly due to their(our, hehehe) system.

> Start a project with 3 other people

> One person refuses to do the most basic things if they are not written down as their task - "what do you mean I have to build the project? I don't know how to do that!, Its not my responsibility to have the latest binary available to me!"

> Second person will read a tutorial on the internet about a general concept and create something that he believes should work with our code and expects the team to integrate his copy pasted code.

> Third person is a natural bureaucrat who spends 80% of her time scheduling meetings and typing up function specs, unfortunately she does not understand how the system works, making most of her work sound like a nigger who uses big words to sound intelligent

Russians are not smarter, they are less trusting. They have accepted from their parents a natural distrust for state media and opinions from outside sources. If you live in a society that hates its own and will back stab their own people, the Russians will out shine because they will appear to be sharks among sheep. If you live in a society that loves its own people, the Russians will appear to be backwards idiots that cant seem to get with the program.

Sad that this thread still exists. Sup Forums won.

Your prof must have decided to group together all the terrible people.

>Sup Forums won.
first rodeo?

>>watch them try and start presenting in front of class
>>professor interrupts them "This is fucking terrible. Did you even try?"
presuming the teacher got banned from reality the next day for hatecrime and took your face with him?

>get in group with random people
>one guy is acting really weird towards the muslim girl our group
>keeps gently elbowing me in the ribs and rolling his eyes whenever she talks
>girl eventually gets uncomfortable, and doesn't do much work because of his glares whenever she talks
>eventually joking around about her with the others in group, since she isn't doing work
>that one guy starts calling her a Muzzie
>he asks us to go to some rally, 'for us, our people'
>never talk to him again after class ends

The pajeets are always the least valuable members, the chinks do good work but lack creativity. Hispanics are good if european, otherwise only a bit better than pajeets.

t Redditor makes up a story

>Get group project assigned
>Don't know anyone in the class, ask a random group if i can join, they say sure
>get to know them as we progress through the project
>eventually finish project, 2 weeks early
>go to get pizza with them after finals
>talk to them on Steam every now and again

i made most of my friends at uni through group projects, its a comfy feel

you're a good lad user

>start a web dev project with 3 other people
>1 asian girl, 1 asian guy, 2 white guys
>we pass out tasks and work together, no one tries to commandeer the group, and no one is worthless
>even the guy who sucks at coding tries his hardest and ultimately makes himself useful on the front end
>we get an A

wew

>All these people bringing up group partners race/gender/religion when it has no bearing on whether they are shitty or not

I see this place is Sup Forums and Sup Forums 5.0 now.

>leaving out critical aspect of a human's appearance just to whitewash every story
fuck off cunt

if appearance was a critical aspect of these stories then why did you leave out that you look like a neanderthal

>partner with completely incompetent guy in CS
>I do all the coding
>make him write all the documentation
not even mad

You sound like you're empathizing with the incompetents he's talking shit about (even though he never said he treated them poorly - only that he had prejudices about working with them...which we later learned were justified)

>get in group with random people
>one guy, with a bunch of political buttons and death metal t-shirt is acting really weird towards the Christian guy in our group
>keeps gently elbowing me in the ribs and rolling his eyes whenever he talks
>Christian guy eventually gets uncomfortable, and doesn't do much work because he gets called a racist by the guy.
>eventually he starts joking around about Christians and how they are stupid because something about biology, strange topic since we are doing CS.
>Suddenly the guy starts calling the Christian a bigot, racist, nazi
>he asks us to go to some rally, 'to bash the fash'
>he failed the class because he was spending too much time policing the internet

Please don't, I regret reading your post fml

>that tends to be a majority of men
Yes
>and white
Lol no whitey

Chinese lecturer literally displayed this on one of the introduction to stats lecture.

>other team
> experienced developer alpha male who spent 5 years doing freelance work, knows every single development library like the back of his hand, is close friends with the professor.
> former math autist who can spend 12 hours a day writing code without blinking because hes always on ADD meds.
> the black guy
> the girl
> finished a years worth of work in 5 weeks

> my team
> the useless guy, will spend all his time playing league of legends and smoking weed, reassuring you that he will pay attention "after this game".
> the code monkey, can write hundreds of lines of code a week, unfortunately 95% of that code needs to be deleted because no one, not even him can understand it.
> the girl

Fuck. It's like both ideologies follow some kind of weird pattern. Almost as though both were designed by the same people, or maybe it's because they take the form of human condition, which creates certain uniforms or rules or conditions. In the end it all leads to death. Is ideology the spiritual death?

It's where the spirit goes when it can't find it's own way. When the struggle against it is too much to bear, it looks for comrades and a fusion of principles.

I hate that your casually racist commentary matches my industry experience so well.

>mandatory "communication in the work place" paper
>five guys
>two of them stop attending
>literally me + a flatmate and another guy
>The other guy stopped showing up a few weeks later
>Presentation day
>get a call from the other guy
>"ayo when is the presentation?"
>"right now..."
>"Oh, can I read off some of the slides I'm good at improvising"
>"no"
>He shouted "FUCK" so loud and ended the call
Never heard from him again.

based

This

Been in that situation, it's just embarrassing and annoying

East Asians have a slightly higher average IQ, by like 3 points over Caucasians. But they have a much more narrow IQ bell curve, so much fewer genius level intellects.

99% of Chinese IQs might be between 85 to 115. But for Caucasians it might be like 70 to 130. Ashkenazi Jews blow everyone else out of the water but.

That's why all the greatest scientists and engineers in history have been white or Jewish. No Asians.

>Ashkenazi Jews blow everyone else out of the water but.

Wrong, that is a myth spread by jewish supremacists. The highest IQ of any religious group is the Quakers and a few other Christian groups. the jews are over represented in the elite, but this is not due to their IQ, its due to their group strategy

It is interesting what is actually better in a long run, broad or narrow with slightly bigger average curve.

>assigned project by pajeet instructor, create a 'shopping website' first in a console program then do it on a server with a website
>isn't really valuable or make any sense to do it in a console first but ok
>black guy who came from IT, me and then two other white guys
>i come up with some view system that just gets input and processes it while switching it to the next view, i demo it showing webms in our group chat, i constantly ask 'hey guys is this alright, yeah this is how you use it', everyones fine with it and they follow how i set up and create a few classes
>two days before we have to turn shit in
>black guy goes 'okay guys look, this is how we're going to separate our program, we'll use the MODEL VIEW CONTROLLER pattern, thats where you ...
> fucking smug retard explains like he invented the idea
> 'yeah first we have a view controller call this view which calls this controller which calls this model, sometimes these models will call view controllers which can call views, on creating a models we have a database connector for each one instead of using anons static class for one initialization, i've already created a few views take a look'
> fucking three tier architecture on a 'enter your name: ' -> 'would you like to buy __?' program
> its single handedly the worst fucking code i've ever seen up until that point, i dont even know how he could show it off without being embarrassed
> it doesnt work with the 80% of the code we have, it runs extremely slow because he opens up and never closes like 200 database connections on doing anything
> 'Uh hey we don't really need to do strict MVC on this, what we have set up already does this'
> chimps out about muh separation of concerns and how it'd be easier to reuse parts of it with the web portion, he was the self declared 'leader'

we got called to present and obviously nothing worked, our instructor wanted us to give him reports every few days after that because he made our group look fucking retarded

Did they pass the module?

>whataboutism about history
>bullshit about 102 IQ for all Caucasians (only 6 european countries have 100+ iqs)
Next you're going to bring up creativity ;)

FYI the greatest scientists came after the industrial revolution, when most of Western Europe was mostly settled and could focus solely on arts and science or what not.

Before that China led world as it will continue too.

Holy shit user you're such a faggot
Kys

>group project in a graduate mech engineering class with an ayyyrab, a pajeet and a wetback
>all three of them are literally never in class
>one of them drops the class altogether, leaving us in a group of 3
>one of them always comes up with excuses not to meet us, says shit like "just tell me what I should do and I'll do it", then understands nothing (unsurprisingly) of what he's supposed to do and begs for help
>the other literally, unironically suggests we start working on it the day before the fucking deadline
I ended up just doing the entire project myself, leaving them only with stuff like "just write the conclusion" (and then still needing to correct it). I would have actually formally asked the prof to allow me to only leave my own name on the project, but unfortunately I knew the prof fairly well and thus didn't want to bother him with such a request.

I really wonder what I could have done differently. It pisses me off that they got a decent grade for that project.

How fucking triggered can you be? Do we need to set up a safe space?

>Before that China led world
What in fuck's cunt are you talking about? China never had any sort of hegemony, power projection or major cultural influence on anything outside of East Asia.

That was a shitpost meant to b8 admittedly but
>on anything outside of East Asia
Wrong. They had control of most of Central Asia before the rise of Islam

Did your feelings get hurt when someone told you you're a piece of shit? Sounds like you thought this was your safe space.

I'm not just talking about recent scientists, even ones from ancient times were all European or Jewish. Like Galileo, Pythagoras, Aristotle etc. Even in modern times the best are all white or Jewish:

>thebestschools.org/features/50-influential-scientists-world-today/

Caucasians have a wider IQ bell curve, so they have way more people at the extremes, IQ >150 than Asians. Despite there being literally billions of Asians and a huge sample size.

It's also funny that those scores aren't even from one test and would all use varying methodologies, most IQ studies don't agree on a common value if you bother to look at a few studying the same population.

guys I think this is the muzzie girl

China can focus on arts and science now, yet their scientists haven't produced anywhere near the amount of research or calibre of modern scientists as Western countries despite having a ridiculously large population/sample size.

This actually lends a lot of credence to the narrow IQ bell curve theory. Looks like they have a slightly higher average IQ, but that's it.