youtube.com/watch?v=4KLroKbKD6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally first day with PowerPoint-tier cover art

that one from sia

This

>normie

Meant *normaI

AMSP

i actually wanted to hear title track after not hearing it every day for over 10 years
turns out they arent actually shit and gay like i thought

Dude, I used to think they were shit back when this album was released.

Now it's a nostalgic trip of good pop-punk

Green Day was always good, don't let their fanbase fool you.

Not even b8. This is legitimately amazing post-hardcore. By far one of their best releases.

Their fan-base is actually a pleb filter. If you can get over that, their music is good.

agreed. One of my favorite bands since high school, stopped listening to them for about two years after Collide With The Sky came out, but this definitely sucked me back in and I think I'll be listening a lot more frequently now.

Still can't tell if people are trolling with all the 21 pilots posts

some of their stuff is actually good, but I can't tell if these are people that agree with me or are thinking their post is good b8

if we're being honest, it's a decent album.

I quite liked it if I'm honest

Not even kidding. Aside from the vocals I can really dig a lot of the stuff on it

Yes

is this new?

Using the word "normie" is normie as fuck

i'd say bloc party are fairly obscure. still, brilliant album

this album has a lot of amazing compositional shit if you're into that. the wicked end and sidewinder have some juicy ass key signature changes, dissonant chord progressions, and just great shit.

this band actually got me into music theory believe it or not

but yeah, shit vocals but some pretty good instrumentals. guitars are a little whiny too, but if youre into that.

i just listened to this
its aight

>the band actually got me into music theory believe it or not

I've heard a bunch of people say this. I guess it is fair enough, because I'd argue Avenged Sevenfold (and perhaps Slipknot) stood out from most other Nu metal bands at the time when that was a big thing for having more depth and complex to it. Used to fanboy hard for them like 8 years ago and it's what got me into listening to more metal. Also I don't really mind the whiny guitars.

Was also fun to see Mike Portnoy do some stuff on the nightmare album. Generally prefer the instrumentals when possible though haha

youtube.com/watch?v=4KLroKbKD6s

Fantano is fuckin with it

Teen angst lyrics aside. Probably their best album.

all the nightmare drum shit was actually written by their old drummer before he died. portnoy just played the demo tracks they already had down.

yeah i don't think the vocals contribute much. lots of really cheesy lyrics and boring vocal lines. this band has a lot of potential to make some good music but they just inhibit themselves by making boring metal.

Yeah. For metalcore, Bring Me The Horizon isn't actually that bad.

Has 21 pilots finally achieved post-ironicly good status?

6/10 at best

bump

came out today senpai

Suicide Season >= TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS > Count Your Blessings = Sempiternal > That's The Spirit

There is a Hell and Suicide Season are both legitimately great albums for metalcore, the latter somewhat superior to the former.

Very good and consistant throughout, probably his best release, especially compared to his releases after this

Green Day were the modern Ramones and made excellent pop music.

I can agree with this.

i want to cum in her mouth.

>not on her thighs