Thought you lads where memeing but this shit is actually fast
Thanks Edgebros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4rL_Lnt6kA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't play webm. Shit.

Wouldn't it be the biggest botnet ever?

is MS a bigger botnet than Goolag?

These blatant shill threads should be bannable.

MS needs edge, the os uses it to do a lot of behind the scenes stuff. Though I have no fucking idea why they didnt even try to make people like it. I know the whole "Don't download chrome, when edg(y) is faster and already is on our system" meme, but seriously the logo is just fucking IE! like come on Microsoft, at least show some effort

how did you manage to install this without running windows 10?

youtube.com/watch?v=q4rL_Lnt6kA

Nice try, mr. Microsoft Marketing bot.

>Edgebros
Nobody says that

Yes it can

Fuck off Microsoft shill

it's fast because Windows 10 loads 95% of it into ram at boot whether you want it to or not, faggot. Microsoft has you buy the balls and is telling you it's a massage.

No it can't. Microsoft deliberately excluded VP8 support. Fucking nobody uses VP9 webms.

Just wait until some garbage web """"developer"""" makes some stupid shit using proprietary standards that only works on Chrome or Firefox.

I'm using Edge right now and it can play 99% of all webms on /gif/
The ones that don't work probably have something stupidly obscure wrong with them, like the wrong mkv version in the metadata

What extra codec pack did you install?

So what you’re saying is, if you are on windows you may as well use edge, got it.

You install the Web Media Extensions from the Microsoft store. I don't think an account is required.

Enjoy your no updates.

fucking ms employed pajeet

it's shit, but it's the only decent way to watch Netflix.

I actually switched my main rig from Linux over to Windows 10 just so I could use Edge. It’s seriously a phenomenal browser and I recommend more people try it.

None. They added VP8 support in 1709.

I just use it for MS Rewards.
Bing was better than Google though.

Hanging all the time.

It's gotten seriously good. Great performance. Ublock Origin support seals the deal.

Doesn't run on anything but Windows. It's just another tactic to get you hooked on Windows. The only thing it's good for is downloading Chrome or Firefox ESR.

same Forgot to add: On my laptop (i7-6600U) it struggles to playback any video above 1080p on youtube using Firefox which I main. Runs fluently on Edge because it utilizes the iGPU more efficiently.
I have no idea why Firefox is so shit at hardware acceleration.

> still not supporting lots of standards (even if it's a different story from the older IE shits)
> still having one of the worst dev tools making it unusable for any kind of development
> not compatible with chrome or firefox extensions
yeah I guess for casuals it's good, but at that point why not just use opera or any other quicker browser?

Linux user here, running Edge in a virtual machine right now. Please don't tell my GNU/Friends :)

Microsoft software in general is far better than Sup Forums would want you to believe.

I know, right? It's fast, it's fun, it's rock solid.

Samsung Internet Browser and also the beta are both much smoother, better and faster than Edge on Android on my phone

Still can't play ogg either. MS apparently hates free formats