Opinions on this album?

Pierce the Veil's new album exceeded expectations, and most of you that enjoy post-hardcore would probably enjoy this album a lot if you forgot about the fact that most of their fanbase is 14 year old girls that listen to sleeping with sirens.

I think it's one of the best albums they've put out and I'm only 4 tracks in.

I put it on soulseek in .wav for anyone looking for a download btw.

I haven't listened to it, but I probably should.

i've always thought they were better than the rest of the warped tour core bands

they are

I went out of my way today just to buy a physical copy and I love it. PTV is probably one of the only good bands to come out of the scene, next to emarosa and DGD now that jonny is absent from both parties. Everything they put out is so refreshing, and being hispanic myself, its good to see fellow mexican-americans making a name for themselves like they are. I love the album over all, it's definitely giving off Selfish vibes for me.

>wikipedia pierce the veil cause it's been a while since i've given them a listen
>prog is listed as one of their genres
hwat

I've always been a fan after seeing them perform as an opener for Of Mice & Men.

Hearing Caraphernelia live was amazing and it was my first time hearing it.

Liked the previous 2 albums more tbqh, this one sounds more "simple", but I only listened to it once though so my opinion can change

it'll grow on ya

Fanbase /= Band Quality.

just look at FoB and MCR.

Yeah probably
Selfish machines will be forever my favorite ptv album though, so many good memories with it plus it was one of my first modern post-hardcore albums, I used to listen to it non-stop for days

I feel you. Each album is just so good to me. It's pretty hard to follow up on CWTS, but I think this album is doing a pretty good job with all the non-underage reviews it has been getting.

>just look at FoB and MCR
too bad both of those bands are shit other than 2 albums from each

I respectfully disagree.

you guys like this band?
I had their first CD havent listened to anything after that
have they changed their sound because i'm not really into that kinda music anymore

Pierce the motherfucking Veil?

How deep does this god damn irony rabbit hole actually go?

meh band

>tfw when you share Sup Forums with people who listen to bands like Pierce the Veil unironically

baka desu senpai

Second cd Selfish Machines is kinda close to their original sound, a little more emo though and slower. But all of their albums are good.

Selfish Machines > A Flair For The Dramatic = Misadventures > Collide With The Sky

I came in this thread expecting op to get shat on... whats happening to Sup Forums??

someone's been shilling this shit band and album for awhile on here.