Checkout this radness b0ys

checkout this radness b0ys

Other urls found in this thread:

rpg.rem.uz/Dungeons & Dragons/Magazines/Polyhedron/151-171/Polyhedron 164.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well captcha seems to have decided that I'm not allowed to post any more so I guess don't check out this radness after all

I found it pretty rad! Thanks man

This fucking dope OP. Best thread of 2018 thus far.

Anyway to see the rest even if it's not on Sup Forums

rpg.rem.uz/Dungeons & Dragons/Magazines/Polyhedron/151-171/Polyhedron 164.pdf

if anyone (maybe a pass user?) wants to try picking up where i left off, i used imagemagick to convert the pdf to jpegs with convert -density 300 Polyhedron\ 164.pdf -resample 120 -quality 97 %0d.jpg

This is my skeez
What year is it from?

2003. It was in the back of Dungeon Magazine, and I actually bought that issue off the magazine rack in Barnes and Noble at the time. Super bummed the captcha is so terrible—I've been planning to scan and dump it on Sup Forums for ages, then tonight I found out someone else had already done the hard part but I can only post if I solve 10+ slowly fading checkmark captchas (classic and noscript versions are completely broken) and I'm not doing that for 40 pages.

guess i could do a few more though

of course captcha starts working again after i spent all that time complaining about it lol

I know there's a lot of text but seriously how cool is this?

Bumping because its the only interesting thread thanks OP

Did you just assume my gender?

that's all, folks.
my pleasure! i'm sure if people go out and look that there's plenty of cool stuff to share on Sup Forums, and i bet if people posted some it would be a nicer board to use