>iphone
>shitty camera, good sound
>samsung
>good camera, shitty sound
>sony
>good camera, good sound

It seems sony are patrician smartphones unlike pleb apple and samsung shit

Other urls found in this thread:

talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z5-Z5-Compact-Z5-Premium/Z5-Premium-Plastic-Lens/td-p/1088897
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sony
>Baseband processor is non-free botnet and has full access to the RAM
>Samsung
>Baseband processor is non-free botnet and has full access to the RAM
>iPhone
>Everything is non-free botnet
It seems smart phones aren't so smart after all. Well, maybe the phones are, but certainly not their users.
Exhibit B: pic related.

Have you ever heard of headphones you dumb retard ?

It's not a botnet, it's a backdoor. Every modern processor has one, as well so you might as well back the fuck up to 90's tech if you're going to whinge about it.

Sony is great but not because of those reasons. Their camera algorithms are in fact garbage when compared to Samsung and iPhone.

>iphone
>shitty camera
Are you mad or blind?

>Sound
A $30 Bluetooth speaker is a hundred times better than the built in phone speaker

Their frontal cameras are absolute shit

Samsung sounds like shit even when you use headphones, lol.

Barrel distortion has been gone for months now.

XZ1 video together with LG V30 video is the best on the market you can find. Colors, saturation and contrast are neutral, highlights are contained while deep blacks keep details in them and stabilization is top notch. Maybe a video is tad bit warmer than it should be. It simply kills iPhone X, Note8 and Pixel 2 XL video and here is why:

iPhone X is a post processing mess, it blows out the highlights, it warms up the image completely unnaturally chokes the blacks and has loose saturation. Note8 has too aggressive WB, it can’t distinguish light hues and values from pure whites so it turns them all white, it has nice increased contrast for those who don’t like neutral look but due to it blacks don’t have depth. Pixel 2XL has neutral image like Sony but it’s covered in magenta for some reason. There is noticeable lack of black in red and blue channels which can be seen in washed out yellows. Highlights are on the verge of being blownout and blacks lack detail. Neither of these phones have good video stabilization like Sony does.

I can tell you that with XZ1 family and XZP Oreo update camera issues are inflated just like Pixel camera perks are overrated. Sure there is still low light noise but at least contrast distribution is close to even unlike Pixel which has schizophrenic low light pictures as light areas go saturated while dark areas right next to it become muddy due to some failed HDR like post. Then you have Pixel portrait mode which features Photoshop beginner’s masking of front subjects against blurred backgrounds as people get halos around their hair, etc.

I'll take slightly distorted colors over noise any day, thanks.

Sony phones are dying because nobody buys them. Sony is going to leave the phone business soon

They seem quite good actually.

Tbf Ive been a desktop poster since way back but clover is comfier

Actually that's not the front one... Let me see if I can't find a better comparison.

note 8 confirmed for manlet phone

>sound and camera are the only characteristics of a phone

>>samsung
>>good camera, shitty sound

i haven't noticed any particular shitfulness in the sound. either you're using shit headphones or you're one of those pretentious elite audiophile assholes who pretends they can hear the difference between flac and mp3.

>sony
>good camera
talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z5-Z5-Compact-Z5-Premium/Z5-Premium-Plastic-Lens/td-p/1088897
a 700 usd phone using plastic lense

Just buy a compact point and shoot camera with manual controls and Wifi that can send pictures to your phone if you think a phone should only be judged by how good the camera is

AMD athlons doesn't have this problem. ;^)

Good headphones sound shitty with a shitty sounding phone.

>taking selfies

>sony
>good camera

Can you sony shills fuck off?

>smartphone
>good camera
open that mouth you bitch boy

Actually I'm a twink with perfect hair.

who is this beautiful lady?