Man-child technology thread

Post your shameful man-child technology.

(you must be at least 27 years old to be considered biologically as fully grown up)

Other urls found in this thread:

comma.guide/vocative-comma/
gizmodo.com/e-cig-vapor-tested-positive-for-lead-and-arsenic-in-new-1823235170
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levamisole
youtube.com/watch?v=G1Fj0cZE53U
grammar.collinsdictionary.com/us/easy-learning/the-comma
steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Ruka_Urushibara
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

give it back Jamal.

Wrong.
"Give it back, Jamal."
comma.guide/vocative-comma/

Kek.

wrong its "Give back Jamal."

Im not sure how he keeps escaping..

Wrong.
It's "Give it back to Jamal."

Vaping is technology.

From left to right
Smok T-Priv (with silly LED lights) + Blitzen RDA.
Aspire Cleito120
Smok Baby Beast
Smok Big Baby Beast
Coolfire TC100 (Behind)
Vandy Vape Mesh RDA (Mesh sucks BTW)
Voopoo Drag
Another Baby Beast
Kanger shit stick (behind)
Another Cleito120
Smok Alien (behind)
Wasp Nano RDA (Kawaii!)
Smok shit stick |(behind)
Limitless RTA

nobody cares

gizmodo.com/e-cig-vapor-tested-positive-for-lead-and-arsenic-in-new-1823235170

I'll be 27 in June and I have no manchild tech.
Should I be worried?

Been debunked already slowpoke

lolno, enjoy your cancer and metal poisoning

source? for all we know vapes cause brain damage

Are dakimakuras considered man-child technology?

Why?

>vaping anything other than cannabis
are you literally 12?

lmao

Yes, there is something wrong with you unless you are a bum and can't afford to buy things. There is no way a healthy grown person isn't interested in some kind of autistic tech junk he doesn't need.

All Apple products, Logitech mice, autistic overpriced trash brands, RGB faggotry, consoles (even if it's not a Switch), expensive keyboards and other fanboy junk etc, is all considered as childish and categorized as man child technology. If you posses even one of this items and you are above 27 years of age, you are man child.

Well I bought an Xbox last year, but mostly use it for netflix and music.

I guess I'm more autistic than manchild, I spend my alone time playing dwarf fortress and other autistic games.

Give Jamal a *backrub*.

>Smoking weed
Literally a child's drug, be a real adult and snort coke.

Enjoy your cattle dewormer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levamisole
>By April 2011, the DEA reported the adulterant was found in 82% of seizures
>One of the more serious side effects of levamisole is agranulocytosis, or the depletion of the white blood cells

>but my guy is legit
sure :)

I used to vape years ago, actually helped me quit cigs, unironically.
I remember that there was always shit load of those researches, almost universally funded by tobacco industry, that made all the flips necessary to get harmful results. And every single time when you actually read into research it would turn out that they basically did everything possible to get the numbers and still didn't manage to get even close to toxicity levels of cigarettes.
For instance, due to how e-cigs work, to get high levels of toxins in aerosol all you have to do is push voltage high enough to burn liquid off wick fast enough to also burn wick. Vapers used to call it dry burn - I'm sure that's how it's called still. Dry burn tastes fucking awful and no one sane would be able to use vapes like this, but for "research" it doesn't matter, since machines that do testing on aerosol don't care.

>logitech is manchild
yeah nah

You can't escape it, technology is for children and real adults who make a shit ton of money obviously don't use anything like that, or aren't fond of anything enough to have hobbies related to their interests. Life is meant to be boring and uneventful and people who think otherwise are man children

I've just read the study in question and it seems entirely reasonable that, as was obseved, newer coils shed larger amounts of harmful metals when heated - I'm an electrical engineer, so I know a bit about materials science. Well, at least enough to not disregard it out of hand.
I'm also very sure that pretty much none of the manufacturers adhere to medical grade production standards or use medical grade materials. Vapes would be magnitudes more expensive if they did.

>I bought an Xbox
>spend my alone time playing dwarf fortress
>I guess I'm more autistic than manchild
This case is called "manchild in denial", where the over 27 years old affected individual feels more comfortable to use the excuse of "autism" to justify childish behavior and judgment.
A strong indication of a person with manchildism is the attempt to reject to take responsibility for his actions by blaming other factors (including made up stuff).

33 years old here, complete manchild but too afraid to kill myself.
At least I don't inflict myself on anyone else, I have no family or friends and never leave the house so I'm my own personal hell.

come play runescape and find your purpose again

Bought a DX Racer chair.
It's super comfortable and I think it was worth the money, but at the same time I cringe every time I look at it and hide it before people come over.

They should make a grown-up model without the DXRacer decal

I bought one of these things, but I rarely use it.
Loading NES ROMs on it sucks because the NES isn't fully supported in the OEM ROM.
The community is CSG tier and difficult to get good and current info, software, etc

>adults don't use keyboards and mice

I thought those were uncomfy. BUT lol for you user.

Wtf is that

Fake propaganda to make people quit buying blow.

It's a lava lamp, you dumb faggot.

Where I come from JBL are known for making cheap speakers that show up in budget shops so i'm going to assume it's some sort of shit speaker.

JBL Pulse 3
Bluetooth speaker

Google is your friend :)

>It's a lava lamp
It's not - its a 10$ Bluetooth sound box that glows in rainbow colors for $250

youtube.com/watch?v=G1Fj0cZE53U

>you dumb faggot.
boomerang

Why? where are you gonna race to with your ass in that chair?

>>It's a lava lamp
>I-it's not!

What is the most affordable vaper used for the sole purpose of smoking weed in your room without having smell leaking all over the dorm? Asking for a friend.

If you couldn't see the dripping sarcasm in that post your autism really needs to be reigned in. Consider seeing a doctor.

>mesh sucks

found the pleb. buy an in'ax and tell me mesh sucks

its less about the tech and more about what you are "vaping". if it's herb it's gonna stink, if it's oil it'll stink less and if it's an inhaler it'll not smell at all
since you seem really new to this: anything that's going to produce """""BIG CLOUDZ"""" is going to stink up your dorm

youve come straight from reddit haven't you?

>i don't know what a lava lamp is
>now i going to pretend i was trolling
>I.. I'm not stupid!

"You've come straight from Reddit, haven't you?"
grammar.collinsdictionary.com/us/easy-learning/the-comma

Nah, I actually enjoy sitting in it a lot. I've never sat in one of those 10k meme chairs, but in the 200-500$ bracket this is easily my favorite chair out of those I've tried.

You're right I know nothing of vapers, I was under the impression of them reducing the smell of your outflows no matter what you put in them. The idea was to smoke herbs with a vaper and exhaling through a sploof in the bathroom while a hot shower is running to eliminate all smell, perhaps that's deluded?

What about seats like the playseat?

Nigger

I bet they sound like sautéed monkey shit.

Shamefur, i know.

that means 90% of Sup Forums isnt grown up

Pretty sick pocket fedora bro.

fuck off thijs

No joke, niggers are obsessed with it.

purchased these. I now wear these everywhere I go listening to my audio books and synthwave music. Sometimes I'll even be on discord talking with friends quietly when doing errands so I am not bored out of my mind. Feels good man.

mechanical keyboards

It ran out of ink about 3 years ago, can't justify spending 50$ on a refill but i don't want to throw it away because of how much it cost, so i just keep it at home.

Not manchild tech. It's great for masturbating and exercise.

My brother used to sell Mont blancs. Unless you're filthy rich there's no real point owning one. They exist so you can one-up your rich pals like Patrick Bateman with his business cards.

>I literally give $500+ to stinky German banker Jews for a $5 pen
Sup Forumstards would probably be upset but I say you fund your own cancer.

Poo

Does this digital piano that I spent way too much money on count?

Otherwise I don't buy too much indulgent tech, unless a Nintendo Switch counts. Oh God it counts doesn't it?

Can you play?

Autistic layouts certainly qualify.

I was a pretty good piano player as a kid, but I stopped taking lessons, and it's been over 20 years so I don't even remember how to read music any more.

But I learned a lot of music theory just from playing guitar, and I think it will come back to me quickly. I just bought it so it's not even at my house yet.

There's just something about piano chords that is really beautiful and soul-satisfying to experience playing. I think everyone should play piano.

>unless a Nintendo Switch counts
>God it counts doesn't it?
It does more than most of the other things.

>digital piano
Actually that one doesn't count because a music device can require good quality and you have to pay a lot of money to get that. $1000 for a quality piano is a regular price I guess, but I have no idea about the music industry.

Filename

It's not that i can't afford it (though i'm not filthy rich), i just value money more these days and can't justify spending it on poser bullshit. If i could fit one of the cheaper refills, i'd use it but the cheapest refills that fit are Waterman for €15 which is still too much- i can get 10 new ballpoints for that.
Also bought €100 stapler and generally been making very bad decisions at that period of time. I'm jewish too btw- it's good to eat one's own poison once in a while.

Dynavap Vapcap M( Made in the USA ), completely analog, solid steel construction and only one point of failure.

I own
>a dual charging dock for my PlayStation controllers.
>a stand for my XBone controller that is functional as nothing but a stand.
>A shit load of Hatsune Miku posters and figures
>Am about to buy a nintendies 3DS-XL or a switch, I'm unsure.

I'm assuming that makes me a man child? I work a 40 hour job for $55k a year and am completely independent if that makes a difference.

Can anyone catch me up on this hot new meme of hating on the Nintendo Switch?

Soyboys. No really. Those beta looking, balding, with a shitty patchy beard. Too thick glasses and that fucking retarded open mouth "smile" all seem to love all things Nintendo.

Once upon a time people posted pictures of themselves with a Nintedo Switch(tm) as they recieved them as gifts / purchased it for themselves. They wewre labeled as cucks because pictures were publicly available of them with a Switch(tm)

Cardboard.

If you're unsure on what to buy I'd say a 3DS or maybe wait a bit until Nintendo releases a couple more games on the Switch.

So(n)yboys from Sup Forums cherrypicked pictures of soyboys holding Nintendo Switches so I guess everyone who likes Nintendo is a soyboy now

all those tank why dont you use an rda faggot?, how is the rdta on the right i have been told they leak alot

get my watch face desu its on facer

Still got one of these bad boys

>be 8
>no "han solo in carbonite" figure yet
>get this as gift
>now everyone fucking gets carbon frozen
>mfw

Heh, nice

hello sir, please do the needful and post ur sister is vegana, thx

>grown man walking around with an anime girl on his wrist
I admire your self confidence

Oh, it's you again. Welcome, grammar bro.

cringe

Pretty Sup Forums, but this is my shame at the pub right now. In public.

>girl
Character's a guy: steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Ruka_Urushibara

>in most world lines.
:')

It's just advanced autism

It hasn't, this is true. Read it.

What if I don't fit this description, but own a switch?

it's not lukako, it's mayuri from a scene in steins gate zero desu

It's a Sup Forums meme, stop being retarded.