gpg is simply the best

yeah i was going crazy over that ass

her axillae

Im gonna watch it now
Nugu life must be rough to fight in an arena for a few moments of screen time

Expecto Patronum little scrub

aeehhh

they want views

lmao who's bright idea was it to have pop idols identify public figures anyway?

gooky pop general?

like the man said, eyes

it's either her face or her chubby coinslot

eyes

>his memes are fresh, dude
jesus christ just fucking kys already

the new blood
>but somehow he makes it into the background of a lot of images I do post.
Woozi is just keeping an eye on his pet

more from this set pls

DIA is short for DIAmond, and AID is short for...?

eyes tummy butt or chubby p

SOMI

Is Taeyeon's little sister attractive too?

stop hating, idiot

post more autistic bulls

>people do really like hitlerdidnothingwrong

fuck off to reddit or 9gag or whatever with those shitty forced underage memes

this dream team episode made me realize that a lot of groups aren't dead but it also made me realize that a lot of groups are nugu as fuck and I've never heard of them

@64847431
>replies to his own post from the last thread so people pay attention to him again

once I turn all my image names into fresh memes ill stop using randomized file name

this is kpg's reality now

>you will never be woozi's pet
just kill me

based (you) denier

first for gook assassin

I know how you feel. I have to choose the white hair though no contest. He just looks unearthly beautiful lately.

I love you too. Thank you.

iktfb ;_;

plebis concert today. i hope theres a live stream

What if the boys of Boys24 are even uglier than DoB? I didn't think my eyes can take much more. We need Jellyfish boys like Ken.
I don't know exactly who the most talkative is, I assume Wendy. I've only ever seen their Weekly Idol and they don't have a variety show yet. I'm waiting SM.
I was thinking about looking up his music. What an accomplishment, to be nugu in SM. They just put TRAC and The Grace on break but Steffani is promoting.

They probably got a lot of help from Jellyfish. I hope they don't dissappoint but don't get overworked since they are young girls. Jellyfish will do the right thing. We won't be kicking blackets, user. VIXX's debut wasn't amazing but they worked their way up and had MyDol. They got help from 101 so they'll do well.

her best feeture

Cannot help but notice the lack of hapas being posted.

kill all hapas to ensure the future of korea

all these fools who think IOI is actually going to disband in ten months time. little do they know, this actually represents the first step in a long coming merger of the entire kpop industry into one monolithic mega organisation.

gone will be the days of petty inter-company feuds, of needing to use saejagi to trick the public into thinking groups like SISTAR are still relevant, of taking hope-filled 12 year old korean girls and giving them double-eyelid surgery and making them study nothing but CF aegyo and realistic lipsyncing for sixteen hours a day, until the critical parts of their brains are so atrophied from disuse that they can't memorise even the most basic of korean history (such as the harrowing story of the gook assassin).

in these forthcoming times of peace, without any competition, all future debuting groups will be comprised solely of the large-boned, butter-faced daughters and nieces of the mastermind who orchestrated this all, none other than the myth, the legend, J.......Y......P.

[spoiler]shashasha[/spoiler]

got a real cute one for you

i love her feet and im not a feetshitter

you are a feetbro. even if it's just one pair of feet, you still love feet

who is new janny's waifu?

tell me so i can post her and get on his/her gook side

yeah sure

dnomAID

will gaeun be there?

he likes sunny

DROP IT, YOU'RE OUTNUMBERED

yoona

watch them actually use this

based grazia

It was just a bubble gun, no hapas were harmed in the process, put the gun down paper doll

gold standard pits and tummy

reminder that taeyeon cried when she heard gee for the first time because she hated it so much
kpops don't know anything about music and that's their job
how do you expect them to know history

Wonwoo memer at it again. There is no reason to drop Mark.

Time to stop using GD. Use some of my favorites but not my husbando.

and hair

It really does look good. I think I've talked about my GD favorite hair a thousand times but the truth is that I can't pick one. It almost always looks so good it's hard to decide or to have a definitive favorite. Also I know that you like the choker~

It would be disappointing if all of them or most of them were ugly but it would also by a relief kind of since I'd have one less thing to follow. Heh, that's my life.
And yeah, I saw the Weekly Idol thing but just some clips. I can't believe SM has been neglecting Red Velvet all this time, what the hell.
It's funny because they bring up Jungmo's nuguness in the Viewable show. He's fun and that should get him far, but I don't know considering he's already old.

i dont know 2bh

kpop girl from my school, are you here?

I'm not a memer now I've given up my ways and picked up Mark.

thats why everyone says hes always high

shinee for their title tracks have always had that more electronic/upbeat sound, thats why people were a bit shocked by view, but even i still thikn view lives up the dance-type music shinee usually puts out
idk, when you listen to a shinee song you can really tell its shinee and not exo, but maybe thats just from years of following them
>Do you know anything about Key writing for a magazine lol?
lmao yea ive heard about it, just another weird thing key is doing i guess
>it's the Versace of music
LMAO SERIOUSLY

isnt wonwoo poster top poster? both have the same grade of edge

this entire post
just lol

so do the gaypop posters know each other irl or do they only communicate on kpg
if it's the latter, how do they know when to start posting

reminder: gooks didn't care about chink history but expect the world to care about gook history

oink

hi

she was right to cry at that awful song and the damage it would do to kpop

>top poster
Never posted top here, the other wonwoo poster might have though.

one of them will just keep spamming pictures with no text until the other one eventually replies

we all go to the same middle school

they communicate with loud clicks out their windows actually

1/4 of my uni is k girls. too bad they all keep to their own kind :(

to get other gaypop posters to start posting, what I usually do is just talk about gaypop and surprise they respond

oh hey
*awkward*
i wanna marry tiffany, hbu

>two versions of one album meme
why

i need a list of who posts who so i can keep the conversations straight in my head
>autism

$$$

thanks m8. i like this new evil jisoo look

to double the sales

the real sales of twice and ioi are their current sales cut in half