/p4k/ - Nightly Pitchfork Countdown Hypetrain Thread

Fellow Pitchfork patricians, it is once again the time for our nightly countdown for Pitchfork's new reviews to be updated on the site at 1am eastern time.

10.0?
0.0?
Best New Music?
Best New Reissue?
8.0+ with no BNM?
A shitty set of 7's and below?
Weird Al’s eternal BNM incoming hypetrain!
Noctourniquetcourtsney Barnett Review?
Titus Andronicus being robbed once again?
Dead Sara - Pleasure To Meet You 8.3 BNM?
Ian FUCKIN' Cohen?
Ryan "THE TASTEMAKER" Dombal?
Lindsay "qt feminist" Zoladz? [retired patrician, memory lives on forever]
Jayson "8.7" Greene?
Larry "retired BNM godfather" Fitzmaurice?
Craig "Meme Rap" Jenkins?
Brandon “Meme Metal” Stosuy?
qt Kim "retired Meal Goddess now at Noisey" Kelly?
Grayson "Grizzly" Currin?
Brian "Backup" Howe?
Mark "the elder statesman" Richardson?
Evan "IS GARAGE ROCK DEAD" Minsker?
Meaghan “retired trap queen" Garvey?
Andy "secretly alpha" Beta?
Zoe "¡DALE!" Camp?
Philip "Electronic Wizard” Sherburne?
Stephen "M." Deusner?
Laura "Sun Kil Buffoon" Snapes?

Will someone dethrone Radiohead’s 9.1 for AOTY?

OFFICIAL and accurate 2016 BNM Tally: 21

The most wonderful time of the night, every night, right now. Here it is, the nightly P4K thread. Time to get comfy.

>P4K Collection Rar (Over 300 deleted reviews, pics of every staff member, now slightly updated)
mega.nz/#!IkITCb5K!Nq3IGPLLNaGxaLZMiWRl0LF0ws77D_E4FO2eO4N1kwg

>Tonight's Top Stories
-This thread stands with Kesha eternally
-Thoughts on Coloring Book?
-Happy 25th birthday to De La Soul Is Dead
-This thread hypes and supports DIIV, Chance The Rapper, Bat for Lashes, Car Seat Headrest, Local Natives, Marissa Nadler, Islands, Modern Baseball, Swans, and Tim Heidecker.
-/p4k/ forever

Oh Iook, it's the pitch faggot promo team and intern group pushing the same garbage over and over again!

>Sup Forums is smarter than to beIieve anything you faggots have to say in these threads

You're fucking retarded for thinking you can controI anyone's perception with your buIIshit paid ratings.

>Faggot thread inbound

lgnore and move on if you're new to this. lf you're not new to this, what the fuck are you doing in this thread faggot? You shouId Ieave now.

>Saged because fuck you faggots

Just listened to that LUH album that came out and I really dig it. Shame it got an atrocious 7.8 pan, god only knows how they'll be able to continue after that.

How new are you? The nightly p4k thread has been a staple of Sup Forums for years and years

8.3 BNM

I can't imagine anything less for Ultralight Beam: The Album.

i've been out of the loop for a while, has pitchfork changed the time they release reviews?

>a staple of Sup Forums
>Pitch faggots patting themselves on the back this hard
You're retarded if you think the shittiest thread currentIy up is anything near essentiaI to Sup Forums

>How new are you?
You reaIize being here for a Iong time just means you've been wasting your Iife Ionger than most peopIe here right? Nice fuck ups Imao

-This thread stands with Holger Meins, Yasser Arafat, Carlos Fonseca and Moriaki Wakabayashi.

i get what you're saying, but everybody knows you're new

enjoy your summer, normie

>pics of every staff member
every time

>you're new
>normie

A thread by Ieddit sheep who are too scared and stupid to form their own opinions on sounds. Now it makes more sense.

>Nice try desperateIy bumping the thread and deIeting the post by the way

y u mad tho??

dubs and chance gets 9.0+

this thread has been around literally for years, friend

you don't have to be mad

Hello this will get a 7.2 I hope I'm right and you will all be impressed with how well I did.

lmao it's probably true, this is probably some pitchfork intern that makes these threads. great marketing though because these are comfy.

Jessy Lanza getting an 8.3/4 tonight.

Dead sara - Pleasure To Meet You 8.3 BNM

hey good content guy,

do you work at pitchfork? if not, im still curious, who made the image for this thread?

i don't work for p4k, but i made it. i make all of them with photoshop magic.

chance will get a 7.3

GIRRRRL PUT YOUR RECORDS ON

lel 9.0 no BNR

i appreciate it

why do they post boring shit tonight FFS

>AII this samefagging for such a shitty thread no one Iikes to begin with

mf ian cohen. no bmn for ryno adams??

this thread hypes dra forever and ever.

string of meh 7s

have a great weekend all, see you sunday.

and of course, before i go, welcome to the new summer posters! i'm looking forward to seeing you guys every night, whining with greentext. can't wait!

get fucked, you smug asshole. hang yourself on your trip.

xD

Why has Pitchfork been shilling Ryan Adams so hard lately?

The worst threads are /daily/

: (

A little bit late, but i got my hands on, Modern Baseballs - Holy Ghost, im listening to it right now and would like to talk about it

As for coloring book, got that too, big fan of both chance and MB so im conflicted on what to listen to first, but modern baseball won out

Why the fuck did they categorize Skepta's album as "Electronic"? It's hip-hop lmao

It's a British meme to pretend like grime isn't hip hop. This is done in a vain attempt to obscure the fact that the British are only capable of ripping off American music.

thats retarded

Sounds like hip-hop yes but origins are not from hip-hop.

what do you expect from the british

oh no, back to /bleep/ with you please

lol shut the fuck up
it's literally just brits trying to do trap rap/death grips-esque instrumentals

Well that's just silly considering it's been around since way before both of those things.