>2018
>not /diy/

>current_year
>lincucks

>2018
>lying in the internet

KDE and LXQt do not have this issue.

Hmmm...

Gnome devs refused the patches for years. Now they refuse them because 'GTK2 doesn't get feature updates anymore'. Maybe Gnomecucks will get file picker icons in GTK4.. although you'll lose other features for sure.

Pssst...hey kid,

>2018
>still shitting on the street

I don't know man, it's lookin' pretty Gnomie up here

Exactly, you can manually apply the buggy 3rd party patches and compile for yourself. A sad state of affairs when you have to do this and even defend it. Such is the life of a gn*mecuck. Enjoy GTK4 and Gn*me 4, with new paradigms as designed by a bunch of JS "devs"

KDE Plasma does not have this problem.
I suggest atop being a GTK/Gnome cuckboy and use a REAL desktop environment.

It's not buggy at all.

Why is some old Gtk2 meme still being spammed here? I hate this fucking shitty ass board.

>KDE Plasma does not have this problem.
No, but it's like one of the only problems KDE doesn't have.

you're right, it doesn't have this problem. but it's still KDE.
that's like saying mexico doesn't have a nigger problem, but it's still mexico

just rip my fonts up while scrolling senpai

it might not be buggy now, but it certainly will be. as it's not mainlined, you rely on the goodwill of the patch writer to keep up with gtk releases (and gtk devs really, really like breaking shit even on minor releases).

The patch has survived for years now. I ain't scared.

>2018
>still repeating the same old, retarded memes
jfc Sup Forums, I can see you keep repeating these threads AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

are you people sure you don't have mental problems? you talk the same shit almost every fucking day, you guys are obsessive
this board sucks so much, fucking HELL.

come on Sup Forums. Is it really that fucking hard to select a damn picture?