Albums that remind you of better times

albums that remind you of better times

You first op

>pretending you didn't listen to nirvana when you were a teenager

just about all of them, even if the content is depressing. at least back then I was depressed, but with friends, and a sense of purpose in life.

Anyway OP, this one sprung to mind for me. It reminds me of my early high school days, before I missed out on my life due to social anxiety disorder

The only thing better about the times I listened to Nirvana was the many opportunities I had to make a life for myself after highschool. But I was too immature and lazy at that time and therefore could not as I had no motivation. I partially blame the anti intellectual, close-minded,nihilistic and at the same time, hedonistic philosophy of rock music, that I so loved at the time, on my transgressions but also the turbulent times at home.

Now as I've matured, I consider an education of utmost importance and shun the anti intellectualism of my past self.

Though I may not know the meaning if life, I now have full confidence in my current path from which I shall not stray, for if I should, suffering will continue

I really love this album, it's actually very good. Back when I was abusing adderal this shit was like pure sex to my ears.

DANCE DANCE

IM NOT OKKAAAAAAAAYY

are you fucking kidding me no leave

not him, but this is a nostalgia thread m8, I suggest not being such a cunt.

SHE'S

AN EXTRAORDINARY GIRL

but it ends on something in the way...

it brings me back to depression is what it does...

Ah yes, back when At War with the Mystics was the worst thing the Flaming Lips had done.
How dark it's gotten since then.

same. I remember warm summer days and this album before my life got all fucked up

>kurt killed himself because he became what he hated most
>yfw you play a part in that

I liked it. I got into them after Yoshimi, and Mystics was their first new release for me as a fan. I listened to it all the time, and it was high school when I started to go to parties and do things. It reminds me of being young, getting high and driving around aimlessly at night with some buddies.

WHO KNOWSSSSSSS MAYBE THERE ISN'TTTTTT

This is a great album, senpai.

me negro

This. Nirvana is a great band.