As an artfag what kinda notebook/2in1 should I buy?

As an artfag what kinda notebook/2in1 should I buy?

Neither. iPad Pro + Apple Pencil.
Either that or just any plain-old laptop with a USB drawing pad should do. But preferably, iPad.

And don't bother with the Smart Keyboard Cover. It adds virtually nothing to the experience. Just get a Smart Cover and move on.

A Thinkpad X61T or X220T

Wow thanks for the advices.
Mayb the Ipad is a little bit pricy but I do understand why....
Although the x220t is very cheap it may work out for me..
So I guess I will go with that one

ipad pro w/ pencil outclasses even a desktop cintiq setup for artfagging since the release of clip studio iOS desu, unless you need a huge canvas for whatever reason

Destructive bait posting.

The x220t is a very good laptop which won't give you any trouble but it is kinda old and it's pen only, no touch. Also it's not hd, so you'll have to account for that. The thinkpad s1 yoga is what I have but I have had endless problems with it beater eufi no like Linux. I still suggest the yoga line, just not the s1.
I would never try to do real art on an ipad.that's absurd

Buy fucking paper

art? apple

MacBook Air/Pro

Lol I dont like apple at all...
An ipad is great tho but I dont have macos to connect it easily so I would skip that

Rope and chair

Thanks for the advice!
I've tried out many devices such as pavilion x360 or yoga book... And they were kinda shiet
So I ended up buying an Intous pro S... Its great and everything but I cant get use to not seeing what I draw...
Also a cintiq is god damn expensive...

Pay up if you want quality hardware. If you want Linux support, Wacom is the gold standard.

I have a thinkpads yoga 460 and x1 yoga the wacom digitizers in them are great for drawing, the stylus' which come with them are a bit fiddly so I got a wacom bamboo ink and its a great pen. The surface may also be decent but I don't have experience with them

Old business laptop with Wacom digitizer

>imagine being wrong
It's pen and touch you idiot.

Girl btw

girl (male)

Loomisbook Pro

A sketchbook with paper best suitable for your medium of choice.

Tits or GTFO

nah, their screens are too low resolution to do any productive work: you need at least 1080p, you autistic loser.