What CSS styling do you use for Sup Forums?

>he uses a prebuilt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AAfpXv-dz0
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/material-incognito-dark-t/ahifcnpnjgbadkjdhagpfjfkmlapfoel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=0AAfpXv-dz0

>showing the ugly-ass banner
What's wrong with you? Do you actually need a reminder of the site you're visiting?

>posting on Sup Forums without anime diddies starring at you in the process
Fucking soyboy cuck poos, fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>tomboy
Homo detected.

>he uses a prebuilt
I am not autistic, so yes I do.

old style

Oh woaw, that's actually really nice. I like the cold theme a lot! Good on you for having some actual aesthetic taste.

Just blue phallus from the oneechan wiki, haven't been bothered to rice too much
that looks really good user.

new style

thanks, still not really happy with it but it's "good enough" for me to use.

I actually kinda' prefer the old one. I liked how neatly it made every post look like it flowed into the old one, but I guess to each their own. It still looks super for the theme you're going for.

sauce?
kys

[bang-you; nagaredama-ya; nagaredamaya; manguri_cannon; stray_bullets] Original

pretty disgusting but quality bait, i would have a hard time coming up with ideas to make it look bad besides font and clashing colours. if you go too far in that direction it'll be way too obvious so i think you struck a good balance.

Here's what my shit looks like in-thread.

looking good, the right side images are a nice change.

Thank you! Now if only this fucking captcha would behave it wouldn't take me 9 hours to respond to people... I miss legacy captcha.

What's going on in that absolutely abysmal browser-theme?

Your power level is too low, in both taste and reverse-baiting.

Could you share your CSS, please?

ty~

Midnight Caek that's part of Oneechan.

I like this.

I use a prebuilt because I would rather spend my time shitposting than messing with CSS.

What is that you're using to mouseover preview sadpanda links? Looks useful.

i don't fucking care, and if you do, you need to get a life.

X-links my man, it's fucking essential. Adds reverse search to sadpanda (only works on .pngs), fetches titles to replace URLs and gives you a preview on hover.

I live with a 7 year old girl and her mom, it would be weird.

Thanks a bunch, user. On an unrelated note, here's my basic as shit layout.

Tomorrow

that's gay though

Captcha a shit

the "equal width" / "everything centered" meme must die

How do you make Chromium black without incognito mode?

A theme, I assume.
I use chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/material-incognito-dark-t/ahifcnpnjgbadkjdhagpfjfkmlapfoel

y?

This is from about a week ago. I remember when the catalog had these threads. Wow I need a life.

material design

Anyone have or know how to list all s.4cdn.org/css/*.css ?

isn't it just these?

no. for example i have 2 more :^)

Looks nice, but you killed my eyes.

What font?

>you share a board who actually think sticking an anime whore on your screen makes your setup aesthetically pleasing

serif > sans serif

ProFontWindows.

It does. Cry about it.

>caring about fonts
Better yet:
>caring about fonts in the same family

bitch needs a diet

sans-serif fonts are literally made for better display on screens you brainlet

This . I'd argue the bitch need anorexia, but that's just me.

But sans serifs are much older than displays. High resolution displays are almost as good as print anyway.

I like having the replies to each post at the bottom like that. Clever!

i dont really know css so i'm just using onee chan

I actually kinda' like having the board-title on the side like that. Does it scroll with you or is it pasted to the top of the page?

Can't spend time into autistic shit but for readability purposes I still do use 4chanX and stylechan.

See, I have one of those memewide monitors. This would be great for that shit. Too bad I can't do it.

I find styling depends a lot on how much you visit a site. If you visit a place every day, and you usually keep a thread or two on tab pretty much around the clock, looking good is essential.

Personally I tend to style my shit according to the lighting in the room my computer sits in. I can't have 4chins blaring white light into my eyes while I'm trying to watch a movie for example.

I agree, I just don't like the idea of spending too much time into something that eventually I will want to change anyways. Not a fan of having the same style always, even if I get it quite right. Specially because I don't have a setup or battlestation that can be considered as stylish anyways.

However readibility, colors and such are definitely important to me. Give me a white page with black text and images, and Windows font rendering which I do have an issue with, and it'll just not be comfortable to look at.

>not browsing Sup Forums on a comfy phone

Exactly. As a guy who pretty much checks in with this board and a few others several times a day, readability and comfort is the king all other elements must serve.

I tend to go for dark almost-black grays that border on black with white text toned a little into the light gray. Text should stick out but never overwhelm.

I like Yotsuba as much as the next guy for nostalgia, but over time it's kinda' jading.

On fonts I prefer the ones that match my operating system as closely as possible to make the transition easier. I like to think it's a subconscious thing but it might all be placebo.

it's stays there desu

>phoneposting

>being a CSSfag
Hope you enjoy minimum wage web-dev scum.

You know that a lot of people know CSS, right? It's not some exclusive badge carried only by web-devs?

A custom style many years ago. Though I regret making it as it only made Sup Forums more 'comfy' thus allowing me to spend too much time on this site.

While comfort might have been a contributing factor, I far from believe it was the only reason you are here.

His theme is darker, I mean look at his URL bar

Bump.

default.

Yotsuba? How do your eyes not bleed daily?

Dark themes literally rape my eyes and I like blue.

#togglePostFormLink{font-size:11pt;}

I like this one. Is it publicly available?

Link to your CSS?

Bump! BUMP!

The one that matches with my rice ofc.

eels, is that you? :^)

its good enough for me. i could make one but it would only look worse so i wont.

One last bump from me!

>wife's daughter
C U C K

no surprises here

i miss desktop threads

I stole her from her bf when the kid was like 4 months old, that's alpha as fuck

just another 4chanx plus oneechan shitter

you have programming socks, don't you?

some shit I put together for appchanx
I would like to have something like this but to use along appchanx

wheres the links for this shit I just got a crappy one from Stylish

how does this work? would love to adopt my niece and teach her programming. her parents are human garbage and bad influence

i've been making userstyles for Sup Forums since 2009 and over the years have self taught myself css, if that's what you're trying to say