Pajeet-repellent language

Java cuck here. if I shift my focus to C will I no more encounter wild Pajeets?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/in-india-exam-cheating-is-just-a-symptom/article23669759/
youtu.be/aVQRdfUo7UQ
grammarbook.com
good.is/articles/bathing-poll-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You will wind up working with more pajeets than ever before

Only way to avoid them is to avoid programming and computers on general

Any functional programming language.

To avoid pajeets you'd better shift your focus to embedded stuff. Usually, pajeets have no idea, how hardware works.
All engine ECUs, CNC-machine software are written by white people.

Get out of your government contractor / financial / business drone job, and into a den of code artisans who lovingly craft innovative solutions

Switch to Rust

LISP

How come you guys don't like Indians? Is it racism?

C is the patrician white male lang from the 80s and forwards.
All of the best GNU libraries and the Linux Kernel.

Add ASM so you can hang with the CS firmware and EE hardware guys.

I used to be like you then I realized working with pajeets means 99% of the time I am the #1 gun in the room.

incompetence and difficulty of understanding them, also smelliness and occasionally they speak hindu to each other in front of you which is rude.

This only applies to dialects of lisp, haskell and F# are pretty much pajeet exclusive, and the rest are just memes

Nope, my Indian coworker loves clojure

[spoilers]and so do I[/spoiler]

I worked for an indian guy for almost a year. Most of them are racist and dislike whites. They will criticize you and treat you like a slave. They're weirdly physical, I hate being touched expectantly from people. They nickel and dime you more than jews or chinese.

Example, My till is $2 short at the end of my shift(all day I give people $1 if their change was like $.98)
>Makes me pay for it. Says to give people exact change from now on

Well the change is wrong retard. The place is short $2 because you're a lazy fuck

Oy vey not two dollars! That's a whole 700 a year!

avoid anything RESTful and networking pajeets and sandniggers all over the place, the smell in open space is unbearable especially in summer.
I gave up really fast but gladly I had done a shitload of image processing at uni and on my free time so I switched to it.
learn C++.

their culture is a culture of parroting book knowledge rather than deep understanding of the material

this is why when you get these call centers they go through a script and can't work off script at all.

pic related, parents literally climb the walls to feed answers to the students during exams.

It is but it's also because it's such a vastly different culture I think. My girlfriend is Indian and we are both software developers. When I asked her about it, she told me it's because Indians in general seem to have a lack of awareness for what can come off as rude to others.

Rote learning turns students into parrots, capable of memorizing anything but understanding nothing. The syllabus of the Indian Central Board of Secondary Education relies on memorization and so do the exams. In many subjects, students don’t write essays; they merely tick long lists of multiple-choice questions.

What few sentences they do write on their own have to be identical to what’s found in the textbooks to win high marks. Any variation, even if they represent an improvement or show originality, receives low marks. Students who aim for originality and answer questions correctly but in their own words are penalized.

sauce: theglobeandmail.com/opinion/in-india-exam-cheating-is-just-a-symptom/article23669759/

Unironically Clojure. Pajeet HATES lisps.
Probably Haskell too but I've never seen it used in a professional setting (kek).

chinks do it as well. They literally riot when they are prevented from doing so.

/thread

>One month's rent
>One month's electric bill, maybe two

Shitty cultural habits, rudeness, poor hygiene, and other shit aside.
They ruin an industries structure by flooding the market with cheap labor and poor performance.
Some pajeet will work for peanuts and lowering the standards for whatever work it is.
Then some cheap cunt will base their future hiring and rates on pajeet rates.
And even though pajeets produce shit some clients will take it because the bulk of the work has been done for cheap so all they have to do is hire some westerner (aka young white male) to do clean up for a cheap price.
Good coders struggle to ask for a decent rate of pay because there is a army of pajeets willing to undercut them at every turn.

Training the new generation
youtu.be/aVQRdfUo7UQ

>t. pajeet

Yes and fuck you

>Pajeet-repellent language
Object Pascal

You can't avoid pajeets as long you work for corporations.
But you can sandbox em.
Learn C and learn it well, learn C++ and then learn how to integrate C# or lua to your program, and this is the only end of the program you offer to the pajeet.

1. They poo not in loo
2. They poo in code
3. They took ur jobs

I've known some frenchies and russians and they all smell and occasionally they speak on their lang
Even you gringos speak english in front of all but at least you don't smell kek
So... for me it's pretty much racism

Дa пoшeл ты нaхyй.

>Even you gringos speak english in front of all
If you're in the US and can't speak English its you're own fault.
Learn fucking English.

फिर से आना?

I've never been or wanted to go there faggot

>post replying to is in english
>learn english
The caucasoid brain is superior!

¿Qué?

Then stop whining about "gringos" speaking English you fucking cunt.

Do you know what "speaking in general" means?
The "you're" wasn't for user but the "all" he was implying English speakers talk in front of.
The mong brain is inferior.

>Even you gringos speak english
Jajaja, estándares doble

Try using a comma. You should at least properly write in your "own" langauge, before telling others they should learn it; and this is coming from a descendant of Peruvian immigrants.

Do you prefer murican or burger then? Like I care faggot

>a descendant of Peruvian immigrants
I'm sorry to hear that.

Your english is pretty bad, gringo. You should be ashamed I have to tell you this.
grammarbook.com

I've met a lot of foreigners in my life and by far, the most foul smelling people were curry niggers. Europeans usually smelled of sweat but not nearly as bad as indians, mostly germans and french people. Unsurprinsingly, the only stinky brazillians I've ever met were black. Asians mostly smell O.K, except for really old people, which stink of piss and garlic. Also: good.is/articles/bathing-poll-world

Your reply is typical of foreign dirt eaters who have no argument.
My grammar is fine.
You're just angry you speak with a thick accent and can only understand rudimentary English to shit talk on the internet.

Both of my parents are college educated, with my father being a medical doctor. I went to school in nova, in an affluent area. The thing about classism in America is that only the poor and lower-middle class fight about race, educated people know that those things don't matter. What you can bring to the table does, also, how well you can play the competitive games.

Niggers, because, honestly, it is true.

Okay, buddy. Education and knowledge is power. Remember that.

>Education and knowledge is power.
Education and knowledge "are" power. Not "is".

Education and knowledge are the same thing ya nigga.

Both of my parents were scientists from the planet Krypton. I went to Hogwarts, in an affluent area on Thundera.

>Krypton
Go back you fucking alien. Earth is for white.

>Education and knowledge are the same thing
An educated person can be dumb ass hell.
A knowledgeable person can have little formal education
You're neither. You fucking knuckle dragging subhuman waste of oxygen.

End of sentence punctuation is included in "qoutes." That doesn't sound right, but I'm not sure.

Electromagnetic radiation.

Relax. Don't let your autism fly off the handle. Enjoy some chicken tendies.

How dare you!? I'm a dreamer and deserve to stay!

Come work in a data center in Utah, most of them are locally owned and Pajeet free.

Lol, wtf do you think you're doing, nigger? Try that as the tripcode password.

Become an EE.
EE is like programming, but better.

Some of them are probably more educated than you. Don't let your butthurt show so much. But I agree. Most of them should go.

That's actually quite the amount of money, user.

>Name##`dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/sda`

They unironically smell like curry and rarely speak intelligible English.

Good you have nothing to add anymore so you pull of old tired memes. gg.
It depends. If I were quoting someone speech then it's inside the quote. But I was using quotations to emphasze the word "is" thus it goes outside. You know the average person doesn't think about grammar and punctuation until they're doing something actually important. Then they start to proof read their writing. But the goofs in this thread have no real come backs so they're using one the weakest logical fallacies there is.

They can't write a proper comment

its not your capital to fuck with, tyrone. do the job youre paid for.

its not your capital to fuck with, tyrone. do the job youre paid for.

a white man doing his job excellently is glorious.

Companies hire em because they're cheap, not because they're good.
I bet they even avoid any good pajeet on purpose because he's too expensive.

>only hurls insults
>you use memes. Me win
k

A white man uses an iso!

>you're own fault.

Americans can't into your/you're

>be a business
>need code but don't want to spend lots of money
>hire pajeet
>pajeet finishes code
>it's shit
>hire mark to fix pajeets code
>mark wants top dollar for his time
>haggle mark for lower price
>mark needs the work because pajeet is getting hired over him
>mark fixes pajeet code for pajeet prices

That's because how brains work so fast.

>is C pajeet free
No. It's not. But they don't seem to do much work there so it's relatively safe.
Just a week ago I had a pajeet email me a patch that was identical to the original source though. Fairly amusing. He tried to pretend that I must have written the exact same code separately.
Though looking at the commit history (he wouldn't know, Indians don't use version control) it was done before he even joined the project.

And you lost a lot of money by having a non-functional system for several months, instead of having paid twice what you pay for a pajeet on a system that works from the get go.

Ah, you tried it?

Well, yeah, why not lol. Try this one, #suck#dick someone on Sup Forums actually uses that frequently iirc.

Aa

Is this better actually?

>check'd
Lol, if it did work, you might've gotten in trouble. Though I'm sure that attack surface has been vetted well enough.

Too long?

That's what makes it good :^)
I'm pretty sure the name field isn't a terminal emulator user it's literally an html textbox or whatever you wanna call it, also stop using le haxxor talk, this is Sup Forums not r/technology.

tell that to the Keynes-worshipping scum who run everything

Lol. Negro, you don't how they implement the secure tripcode. They use a secret file on the server. That's why you can't guess it. If they don't handle user input properly, it could lead to code execution. Don't talk about IT, if you don't know about it. You risk sounding like a pajeet.

Jealousy

Smellousy

dumb gringo

Anything in the technology field is filled with them.
EE, CS, CE etc. you name it
Just study math

No, it's experience.

Yes. Indians (especially college students) love talking about C/C++, but they can't program it for shit.

On an unrelated note, why are Indians only good at IT and programming very high level bloated languages like Java?

Why can't they do things like electronics, mechanical engineering, etc.

They're good hiring each other. They suck shit in IT.

C++

this.

The first programming language that 90% of the pajeet programmers learn is C. You will eventually end up working with even more pajeets.

>not factoring in this time as part of the original schedule
git gud