RIP STEFAN

I can't fucking believe he went, 2016 is a terrible year for music. Bottomless pit will probably be looked as their masterpiece now

aha no sauce fuckboi

catch me hanging from my noose like ehhhhhh

Any proof OP? No, I don't think so...

god, i fall for these fucking threads every time. stop scaring the shit out of me.

Be more believable if you flooded the whole first page and got a sticky with 2000 posts first.

just act normal you deathgrips cucks

>digits
>911
dam son

noided

act natural

my style attack

give it out give it out give it up giveiout giveo tuout vigve it out gibe it out give it out dive bomber dive bomber
clip a hundred doves like a bald-headed rasta

It's warm in here like summer.

HOLY SHIT ITS REAL

only report i see is from The Sun and the Daily Mail. i'll wait for a better source desu.

bruh r u jk me bruh

Death Grips could survive without him. His whole shtick is getting old besides Andy is the real heart of the band.

CNN, Al Jazeera reporting it :(

my nigga

literally who

You got me

Rides voice/ vocals are a crucial instrument itself

that being said Andy has probably reverse-engineered Stefan by now, so we'll be listening to a synthetic computer-program version of him on future albums

Post links

Ride isn't needed. i used to think he was just a screaming homeless guy Andy found on the street and asked to join his band.
there are plenty more screaming black hobos out there to take his place.

>stefan goes on Sup Forums for the first time
>sees this

>he was just a screaming homeless guy Andy found on the street
didn't he debunk this on one of the songs for bottomless pit? it was pretty savage, it even mentioned zach

I would never listen to another DG album without MC Ride. The instrumentals are cool but nothing groundbreaking or worth repeat listens. There's other electronic music out there that's just as good or better. They'd be an uninteresting and mostly ignored group if it weren't for Ride's vocals.