Am I the only one who thinks that Kpop should have a separate board to Sup Forums...

Am I the only one who thinks that Kpop should have a separate board to Sup Forums? None of the Kpop generals have anything to do with music, they're just pictures of hot korean chicks with good legs. It seems as though Kpop is the antithesis of everything Sup Forums stands for, and I don't believe that it belongs here.

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=/mu/ is bullying us&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, doesn't even deserve it's own board. it just belongs in Sup Forums or in /r/ or something. it's literally just people jacking off to half naked girls. its not musical

agreed. it's probably the same 3 or 4 guys that post everything in those threads too. so just ban them.

plus the chicks aren't even hot to be honest.

at least they have the decency to keep their shit confined in one thread and always put "kpop" in the title so as long as you use filters there's no problem
grimesfags are 1000 times worse

it wouldn't be popular enough desu. the best idea would be to move all the waifu threads (on all boards) to /s/. that's the only way i'm gonna be ok with hiroyuki knowing everything about me (even if (off-topic) /his/ is pretty darn neato)

>muh Sup Forums

>at least they have the decency to keep their shit confined

Where have you been looking? I saw them raid a Sup Forums thread, a Sup Forums thread and an Sup Forums thread JUST TODAY. Fucking ban them, they are such a pain in the ass.

/kpop/ would be more popular than Sup Forums

Link the threads

do you have any proof of raids being coordinated in /kpg/?

rbt.asia/mu/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=/mu/ is bullying us&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

It's done on the fucking daily. They say something like "They are bullying us", link it to their thread and their people swarm to the thread even if it isn't "bullying them".

It's become such an issue that it needs to be said.

>muh I wants them ban not because they did anything wrong but I just don't like them on muh board

anyone could link those in a kpg thread

All eternal generals should be moved to /mug/, which should be only accessible from a link on Sup Forums, like textboards were.

That's the exact opposite of what I said. I would be fine if they weren't doing this. This is why the mods need to answer to this.

If you actually clicked the link you would see that those posts are made almost daily, it is clearly not someone outside of that general, it is clearly someone trying to incite cross-board raiding.

Kpop threads they was here before Sup Forums

So why were they moved to Sup Forums and not an off-topic board like /trash/ then?
I want to know because if they were brought here of their own accord, they need to leave.

go have a cry about it you whiny faggot

/trash/ is nsfw

The Sup Forums kpg janny browses while he's at work

I'm glad that you asked a question, I answered calmly and you need to bring the hostility. You are making it clear that those kpop general posters like yourself aren't rationally minded.

Whining to the mods is not being calm

Wasn't a question you spastic. You're a good example of how all Sup Forums posters are retards.

kpg defense force in full effect

No, they don't. I've seen dozens of threads with no title, "kbob" and shit like that. Western waifu threads are just as bad and should be deleted on sight as well. All waifu discussion belongs in the trash, along with all waifus (and husbandos).