He's a faggot kike and Google did the right thing getting rid of him

He's a faggot kike and Google did the right thing getting rid of him.

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.no/2017/08/suppressing-dissent-at-google.html
theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/16/james-damore-google-memo-interview-autism-regrets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Google was in the right to fire him, but in the wrong not to fire the other Sup Forums and /leftypol/ people in their org

But they did.

There is literally nothing wrong with being homosexual or jewish.

t. homosexual jew

Serves him right for identifying as "huwhite"

Serves him right. He's a filthy degenerate who goes to the Folsom street fair.

He was too nosy so they fired his anus. They run a tight operation.

Lepic pasta

>that nose
shopped?

>tfw you got fired for "not being a team player" for not attending the diversity meetings

I know how he feels

That nose is photoshopped, right?

I don't know user, you tell me.

Oh.... Oh my.

That is what you want to think

Triggering snowflakes is not grounds for a lawful firing
I hope he gets every cent he can out of a lawsuit against google

>get payed well by well known corp
>ruin it all by being an autistic sperg
His future looks bright.

yes, but not much.

I haven't seen a justification of him being fired that goes without grossly misrepresenting what he actually did.

>that nose
Good way to spot a true jew or christian

I will never sympathize with anyone working at google. Simply by working there, and enabling that datamining piece of shit company, you've already said more about yourself than anyone else possibly could.

Advocating genocide based on eugenics is.

Literally pointed out hypocrisy. Albeit in a shitty and self destructive manner but getting fired for pointing a dichotomy that's wrong but accepted, not matter how autisitically you do it isn't right.

His ancestry and sexuality are superfluous.

>t. Antifa commie

You know what to do, just get your explosives, strap to your chest, go to some church, chant your "there's nothing to lose but our chains" mantra bullshit and blow yourself up.

What he wrote wasn't actually that big of a deal (as in, he wasn't actually wrong at all according to the people he sourced), the problem was that extreme leftist people in middle management started forwarding his shit and calling for him to get fired.

In the end, I'm pretty convinced that the real reason Google ultimately fired him was a PR issue, as other colleagues basically threatened to quit and make Google's life miserable if upper management didn't do anything.

So, I believe that Google had every right in the world to fire him. I also believe Damore is genuinely autistic and did not realise that he needs to adapt to social settings and just blurt out his own opinions on decisions that aren't his to make whenever he feels like it.

The real issue here is entitled millennial trannies and SJWs that work in middle management at Google. Not upper management, not the actual engineers.

>I also believe Damore is genuinely autistic and did not realise that he needs to adapt to social settings and just blurt out his own opinions on decisions that aren't his to make whenever he feels like it.

His original post was in a private Google staff forum made for "controversial" feedback. It was only after that post was leaked that shit hit the fan.

>His original post was in a private Google staff forum made for "controversial" feedback
Actually it wasn't. He emailed it to Google's committee on diversity hires. After they ignored it for several months, he dumped it on to the private forum.

But it was definitively other employees that circulated it and sent it around, as shown by these leaks: voxday.blogspot.no/2017/08/suppressing-dissent-at-google.html

The Guardian had a decent interview with him, actually, where he wasn't portrayed as the next Hitler but rather who he was and why he did it. He even has a turbofeminist girlfriend.

theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/16/james-damore-google-memo-interview-autism-regrets

And the CEO of Google has to give two shits about what entitled SJWs in middle management say... why? Even if they're doing it for PR reasons they could just get him to stfu about his opinions, give some "his opinions do not necessarily reflect those of Google" spiel then sweep it under the rug and never mention it again without actually firing him and their business probably wouldn't suffer one fucking bit

The lynching mob consisting of mid-level managers and other SJWs demanded that either he was let go or they would resign. Just look at the Twitter posts from some of these people.

>where he wasn't portrayed as the next Hitler
Hitler wasn't portrayed as the next Hitler either. I think we all know how that worked out.

But anyway, I do believe that a company has the right to fire any employee for whatever reason at any time, so it would be hard for me to see why the firing could be unlawful.

Tell them to stfu or else they get fired, then fire the half of them that don't stfu, not like Google couldn't find a million other people who wouldn't give shit

The question isn't about your beliefs, the question is about state law. Is California a "right to fire" state?

Probably gonna be pretty hard for it to be found unlawful sadly, although along with Damore there's ANOTHER person suing Google for the exact opposite reasons, arguing that Google discrimates against people who are pro-diversity, so that's pretty fucking funny

Depends on type of employment. I would think that most tech jobs are so-called "at-will" employments.

In the end, Google can do whatever the fuck they want, but the memo wasn't such a big deal, I think they just used a terrible excuse. But with all of the bitching about bitching about this, consider that no matter how much press this guy gets, nothing is going to change.

Like you said, we don't know his employment contract. That said, even "at will" employees are protected from wrongful termination. Of course, a smart company would just let an at will employee go without reason, but that's not what google did.