Wanna buy a new pc monitor. I play alot of games and i found these two. Which one do i pick?

Wanna buy a new pc monitor. I play alot of games and i found these two. Which one do i pick?
Asus 27" LED FreeSync MG279Q
or
AOC AGON 24" LED FreeSync AG241QX
pic related

Can you repeat the question?

Neither. Get dell

Asus 27" LED FreeSync MG279Q
or
AOC AGON 24" LED FreeSync AG241QX
pic related

It's simple wich one is the best one.

144hz or dont bother, even if you're not playing any games

24" for 1440p is smoll/chisai da ne
27" for 1440p is ok desu
25" for 1440p is ze besto

>alot of games

Both are 144 hz

Mostly fps.
Soo maby AOC is the best, cuz it's only 1 ms

>144hz meme
Fuck this board

240hz or dont bother then

As far as I know the MG279Q is the fastest "verified" monitor available with a latency of 10ms. There is an ROG variant with better binning but it's also ricier. Amazon has a lot of complaints lodged against the ASUS MG279Q though. Despite that I'll play mail tag until I can get a decent panel.

When they say 1ms they mean pixel shift, from white to black or grey to grey. It's a metric for ghosting and really doesn't mean a whole lot since it's a non-standard measurement.In case you didn't know it's not representative of latency, the 279 for example has about 10ms latency.

I have the AG241QX - gorgeos piece of tech.

125% DPI scaling and it behaves exactly like a 24'' 1080p

Op here hink I have decided on the Asus 27" LED FreeSync MG279Q.

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

Chill just asking for a opinion

Do your own research in the gazillions reviewing websites and youtube videos.
Fuck off now and delete your thread.

lol, fucking newfag.

Fuck off retard, stop trying to fit in so hard. OP: Next time ask in a pcbuild thread.

Thanks bro

ok boss

delete your thread now