You arent using Discord... are you.......?

You arent using Discord... are you.......?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wdg
zdnet.com/article/firm-facebooks-shadow-profiles-are-frightening-dossiers-on-everyone/
spideroak.com/articles/facebook-shadow-profiles-a-profile-of-you-that-you-never-created/
zdnet.com/article/anger-mounts-after-facebooks-shadow-profiles-leak-in-bug/
discord.gg/4TuhPhr
discord.gg/wXGrJ7q
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM
github.com/cheuble/3DiScord
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I'm not stupid.

I am, what should I use instead ?

Discord best Sup Forums software, is there a Sup Forums related discord server?

Mumble

Of course I am, I have friends. Don't you?

I don't have any friends.
Who the hell am I supposed to be talking to?

Friends < Privacy

>browses Sup Forums
>doesnt know that there are many Sup Forums related discord servers

>without discord you don't have friends
What retard logic is this

this.

>browses Sup Forums, doesn't know Sup Forums hates botnets like discord since the first day

user, that checkout guy you stutter hi to doesn't count as a friend. Friends like to do things together, including communicate, which is why we use communication software that's actually good.

worse than reddit and discord combined

same retards who think that without spotify there's no music

>he doesn't know Discord was started as a Sup Forums project

tfw used discord ,google for a few years and have only just started respecting my privacy recently. Better late than never right?

Enjoy not being able to do anything

Yes.

dumb sheep

Stop bullying Sup Forums.
They can't help it.

> being this braindead
Discord was started as botnet because the company behind it got about 8 million in red letters. that's why discord is free, no ads and shit. It's harvesting all your data, text, voice, pics and sells it.

Nope. I use Signal. I also use Wire, but that's because I have a cheap friend who hasn't picked up a straight talk refill card for a year, so he can't use Signal. That was the compromise when I told him that I refused to install facebook messenger on my phone.

Keep on the good fight.

Well, at least it's not Telegram.

It's actually pretty easy to do, as most of my friends are tech illiterate. So when they finally make a data call with signal, they get to hear better audio quality. Add this to the fact that on android (where my tech illiterate friends pick up 50 dollar androids from straight talk after their last android finally breaks), it actually replaces your default text messenger, and it's a no brainer.

The only people I know of that don't stick with it are my parents. They tried it when I lied and said that they were working on the towers around my home, so I was without a cell signal for a few days, and then deleted it after it was installed, apparently because a bunch of strangers started texting them, and they couldn't be assed to block them.

Not who you were responding to, but I know that pain. My dad's Samsung Galaxy Note 3 broke last year. He just went and got another one. Oh, and when he goes into work, he has to leave it in the car (its a rule), but he doesn't even bother password protecting it, let alone encrypting it.

Boomers are the absolute worst when it comes to securing their phones.

>try discord yesterday for the first time
>download it from the site
>double click on the icon
>software autoinstall itself without letting me choose the installation path or personalizing the options
>a moment later
>istant unistall this piece of shit

What does Discord have that Mumble lacks?

Your bar for a friend has to be pretty fucking low if you use Discord, I'd rather have 4 friends on XMPP that can talk with me than having 17 on Discord that don't go above "haHA LOOK AT THIS MEME XDDDDDD WANNA PLAY A GAME??!!!?? 420 BLAZEIT XDD"

s1ck MLG gaming memes

ye i know that my one pc i keep clean with browser only shit

no that shits for people who wanna get an extra on their reddit activity

>implying 4 people use XMPP

Discord isn't just a voice chatting software. It also offers group video calls and screen sharing and a lot more. If you actually care, you could just have a look yourself.

Only because my friends refuse to use Teamspeak or Mumble... They say to me "get with the times" and they "love" the "funny" messages discord has... At least they have a web version so I don't have to install cancer to my PC.

Discord must be a baneable offense

I only know the webdev one

discord.gg/wdg

I'm quite sure there is a /dpt/ too, but I heard it's shitty.

And there was a general Sup Forums one too, but it was full of gaymer shitposters, so I left.

Mumble for VoIP, Riot.im for everything else

There is, but Spotify makes it more comfortable.

>YouTube
>search
>download as mp3
>somehow less comfy than
>random streaming app
>buy, or require an internet connection to play

I'm on a server just for traps. It's lovely. Not as active as it used to be, but it's a very good server.

Small, but loving.

This way, you don't hear that much music you don't know

Anybody that uses discord instead of vastly superior riot.im/matrix is a braindead idiot and should leave Sup Forums forever

Signal shillers too. Centralized garbage with no bridges and you need to give out your cell #. Fuck off.

irc
*slaps user with a trout*

No traps server on riot.im

irc or matrix. Check out riot.im for matrix gui

Seek help, there's still time to end your degeneracy and turn your life around.

What's wrong with traps?

he wants to be a trap and is jealous he can't

>I refused to install facebook messenger on my phone.
doesn't matter
zdnet.com/article/firm-facebooks-shadow-profiles-are-frightening-dossiers-on-everyone/
spideroak.com/articles/facebook-shadow-profiles-a-profile-of-you-that-you-never-created/
zdnet.com/article/anger-mounts-after-facebooks-shadow-profiles-leak-in-bug/

>not recognising an obvious joke
Christ, no wonder no one wants to talk to any of you

Im not a soyboy

Is this the thread where people shit on good software and recommend garbage that takes 2 hours to setup and isn't immediately good to go?

You're missing out.

Oh no, dont tell me. Only nigguhs youse discord and I have had my bike stolen, give it back you dicord luvin munkeys

>Deezer
>Download Deezloader
>Login with Deezer account
>Turn on HiFi
>Search
>Download
>Play

I use ogg, vorbis specifically

Good poster.

this unironically looks kinda comfy, d'ya have an invite user?

Kekd

discord.gg/4TuhPhr daily programming chat
discord.gg/wXGrJ7q Sup Forumseneral
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM chink shit Sup Forumseneral

Go to the /traps/ board on double ch a n there's an invite there

There's an invite here

See:

>not using irc
stopped reading there

Yes, but only on my 3ds
github.com/cheuble/3DiScord

Yeah. And?

My university does...

>Screen shares in your direction
>Video chats all 99 people at you
>Memes you in most languages while popping out every image, video and music extension
>Emojis your responses in png and gif form, all custom
>Clicks on the link to your shitty stream and craps all over you in chat
>Makes fun of your taste in music spying on your Spotify
>Unleashes my various horde of boots
Yeah, I'm thinking Discord's the one for me.

irc is too difficult to use desu

Join the official discord guys!

>privacy

Yeah because a vidya-centered chat system is the height of fucking privacy concerns lol

>Sup Forums has never done bad things ever

Can't argue with socially null Sup Forumstards about voicechat/text software because they basically only use it to talk to other people with anime avatars, so any software that supports those 2 basic functions will do. For those us that require extra functions such as the ones Discord servers offers, we will stick to the best software there is for it. And currently it is Discord.

The only reason to use Signal is as a privacy wrapper on regular cell phone calls and SMS, and to act as a bridge between patrician iPhone users with end-to-end encrypted iMessage and their plebeian Android botnet using poorfag inferiors.

THE MEME IS TRUE LMFAOO
OMEGALUL
OMEGALUL
SOY OVERLOAD
KILLS YOURSELVES YOU PATHETIC FAGGOTS

what's the best way to get the least botnet experience out of it?

>what are auto-generated youtube playlists

its the future

>has to make an account
>has to use proprietary services
Garbage

Do you want to live forever user?

discord gg/ftSbffu

discord gg/DDpUqJh

You don't need to make a deezer account to use deezloader

This: + IRC

>420 BLAZE IT XDD

sounds good to me!

Yes i am. The server i am on, has artist. Some of them are my favorite ones.

> buuuuuut muuuuuh privacy
stfu

Is libpurple acceptable?

>Discord
You have to be 18 to post here.

who are you quoting?

I am but only in the browser.

He's quoting me I'm very famous

I tried getting my more tech literate friends to migrate to IRC a decade ago and it didn't work out. It was "too complicated" for them. Do you really think my retard friends would migrate to IRC after using Skype and Facebook messenger? I don't think so. Discord is fucking shit but I'll have to deal with using it for now.

How could anyone have trouble with a retard-friendly client like hexchat?

>all these botnet sheeps
I want old Sup Forums back.

Just get them on Matrix or some shit.

>text chat on mumble
lmao