Tfw rap

>tfw rap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVvmz7vspQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

David Icke?

I started listening to Aesop Rock thinking I had finally found a rapper who can actually rhyme and doesn't make the most cringeworthy lyrics ever, then I found out he isn't a nigger. Is there any black rapper who isn't fucking awful?

nope

no jumpsuit

Agreed. And i can already hear the new fags.

shit thread op

dalek are good
I enjoy Public Enemy because of their production, but the lyrics aren't very good there

Those are the two I know

not even meming, milo

i be kushsmokengarride

>Noise fan average listening experience

Since I know Sup Forums is populated by librul tumblrcuck buzzword kiddies who like Tyler and call out Sup Forums on everything like this, I'm asking only the sane population:
Skilled... black people... who can rap. Anyone?
And I mean no slang shit, no we wuz kings shit, no "but the production is good!" shit, no "Hopsin saviour of hip-hop" shit, no drugs, sex and money and bitches shit.
I'm completely open to anything that isn't that.

>no slang shit
>2016
>prescriptivist
Back to the grave Dave.

stick to symphonic metal

is he listening to long season

do you want them to rap about dragons and nordic mythology?

Cool assumption homie, let's go smoke some weed and fuck some bitches while complaining about our poor uprising.

Do you honestly think the only things songs can be about is either MUH GHETTO LYFE or Dungeons & Dragons?

>no we wuz kings shit

show me examples of this, now that you just resort to buzzwords and memes.

agreed.

do you honestly think there is a problem with making songs about ghetto life?

How about you give actual examples instead of working your way around of what I asked? Or just say you don't have any.

I think of MF DOOM like the Tarantino of hip-hop, which might sound interesting to you. It isn't "real" though, but it's playful instead of trying to be "gangsta'."

how about you stick to geetar music about your fictional teenage lovelife

I want to know what to exclude so it'd be helpful if you posted some examples for me to work from

>there is only ghetto, dragons and romance

Not really, but there's plenty of metal that isn't about Dungeons & Dragons, but finding rap that isn't about ghetto life is much harder. Preferrably something where the lyrics actually rhyme or have a good flow instead of just spouting nonsense on a generic hiphop beat.

>new fags
Fucking newfag

milo. Grew up in a suburban neighbourhood in fucking Milwaukee of all places and isn't a unintelligible illiterate walking stereotype.

haha this looks like a good thread
*unzips pants*
*takes a seat next to you*
you fellas don't mind, do you?

There are plenty, silly.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVvmz7vspQ0

Kendrick Lamar is the best rapper at the moment and anyone disagreeing is racist, painfully contrarian or just has bad taste.

Chief Keef is pretty much the only rapper worth listening to.

Not even joking.

No, shit, I forgot Viper.

He's legitimately great too.

Why is meme not pronounced maymay when the Bebe in Bebe's Kids is pronounced like Baybay