So...this is the power of Windows 10

so...this is the power of Windows 10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7wJ8pE2qKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The best part about this is you couldn't do this on Linux

It's actually neat. It needs an open source clone.

Never ever

no. this is the power of windows 10. it's the pinacle of pajeet design.

It's so stupid that the only way they think they can change how the file manager looks is by replacing it completely. And that "dark" means "black"

This pissed me off so much.

are you ready for the future?

can lincucks do this?

They can't even do 3D graphics.

FOSS COMMUNITY BTFO'D. NONE OF YA'LL FREETARDS CAN MODEL 3D DICKS AS WELL AS MICROSOFT'S SOFTWARE

wait till I write a script for that, microshits!

>1366x768
>reality

This is so fucking ugly I can't even

The human eye can't see higher than 720p.

Fuck Pajeets

Please create more memes like this. This is 10/10 material.

owo

Is this a meme? I don't get why this is so awful. Show me a fucking alternative.

>I've never used Mac OS, I've never used Ubuntu, and I've never even used Windows 98. I lack any experience in desktop UIs and I'm too lazy to look up some screenshots.
>teach me
gtfo retard

Most of the time its not that noticeable, mostly because I rarely use windows apps or whatever the fuck they're called if I dont have to. But the gui design inconsistencies within w10 are definitely there and I think kind of inexcusable. Its really not that big of a deal though, it just looks stupid

>Mac OS
On school computers in the 90's and we're on Sup Forums, why the fuck would I want a Mac?
>Ubuntu
If I were going for Linux I'd install Gentoo, clearly
>Windows 98
Practically the same functions, looks good but very dated now

Literally, describe why they were objectively better or some shit or why it's so bad instead of just naming things.

Fair enough. Have any examples? I'm still on Win 7 and plan to be for the foreseeable future, so I don't really fuck around with 10.

Honestly, one of the main reasons why I don't want to switch over to Windows 10 is because it's ugly and the UI inconsistencies are too glaring to overlook.

Are you 12? You completely missed the point of my comment. If you can't see the glaring unprofessional styling and inconsistent UI bullshit in Windows 10, then why are you even in this thread?

can you get the new paint on ltsb desu i think it would be nice on my 2 in 1 but i dont wanna go full botnet

>it's the pinacle of pajeet design.
Step aside

Seriously, this is why I don't get it.

Sure, I guess there's an inconsistency with the file window and that's awful, but it's been much, much worse even on revered editions of Windows.

It's the future

Paint 3D is a tool meant for educators and students as a fun little 3D tool. I still get some enjoyment out of using it to test my shitty, half-done blender models. Importing your own models or Microshill's pre-made ones and using them in a powerpoint makes things a bit more interesting.

This. Microsoft needs to have options to customize file explorer because it's always looked like absolute shit on top of the UI that's all over the place.

also
>you can rotate text in paint 3D

clearly a mid-2000s arab fuckboy theme

*Your

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=t7wJ8pE2qKU

lol this

too bad it was made by a girl so they cheaped out on the lighting/graphics