youtube.com/watch?v=vtcXBYSSElQ

Other urls found in this thread:

themes.shopify.com/
rossmanngroup.com/wp-admin/
asif.im/1974/how-to-wordpress-ssl-nginx-lets-encrypt-https-hhvm/
youtu.be/vtcXBYSSElQ?t=3m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not me

He should just update the icons and logos on the website.

What did it look like before?

His site is broken on mobile because the chat popup isn't overlaying properly, it's making the screen wider instead of being an overlay.

Give it an absolute/fixed position and a higher z-index so it shows up only at the bottom right rather than creating space which is throwing the entire site to the left too much.

It's literally a block that hangs off to the right.

Go away Louis

bamp

$4300 for a website? Really? Holy fuck. You could knock out 5-6 of those a month.

>main it in

Holy fuck, that's terrible.

I doubt you could, but you can try if you like :)

(((Rossman)))
Not us.

That's not a much, my man. Especially not if you are doing e-commerce

Remove the grass
Fix the social media buttons
Done.

hello anal chawsome you gonna steal another 90,000 from fans? how about another shitty poorly made unfunny quiz show?

All his site really needs is a few hours of basic CSS overhaul, there's nothing wrong with it other than it just 'looks' old

It always looked like that

For a small site, it's a bit. I've designed better looking websites with webshit webdev faggot frameworks like Bootstrap.

Just use something like this:
themes.shopify.com/

There, I fixed it.

no, $4300 is an absurd amount of money for a website design.

hello mike michaud you thick lisped retard

>But it's only 3k
Irrelevant, Coffee is also 2bux, but 10bux coffee is expensive and probably not worth it and if it's shit you bet your top dollar im going to be mad, even if it's just 10bux.

>spelling bucks in this retarded way

I could make a site like this in less than a hour on wix. Kek.

>HE THINK U CAN SUE PEOPLE AT for 4.6k

KEK wat a retard he is not getting the money back, he is gonna lose the money in litigation

Why isn't it a black sheep to imply being a standout from the Apple-scam masses, instead of a cracker goyim sheep?
Man has no creative cognitive capabilities whatsoever.

CCleaner

Yeah and you'd end up in the exact same situation where the client isn't happy and doesn't pay you.

Great, now what? Hire 50 pajeets on fiver?

wait he's gonna sue someone because they did a bad job on his website?

If you pay them and the result is crap, without a refund, wouldn't you?

no

So you'd just stay and suck it up, considering you just lost your money?

a really bad job, for more than a couple months pay.

How about, like, asking the client, what he exactly wants and like making that ? That would work, I suppose.

yes since i could prop lose more money over suiing something subjective

>$4600 for a website
>demski
oy vey, it should be $6000 at least.

why didn't he use that squarespace linus shill tips always shout about?

You have a cuck and a fuccboi attitude.

And they're going to say "please make me the most generic Wix site possible please!" ?

Of course they're not or they'd just do it themselves. Why do you think someone would hire a custom website builder in the first place. They'll have something in mind and want you to build it around their ideas, not a generic ass wix/bootstrap site.

Just buy a cheapo bootstrap theme and edit it a bit
$4600 for a chop shop website jesus christ

That's what he gets for falling for the website meme. Especially not making it yourself

you mean his money back from a failed scammer?

he could have made his own shit by using wordpress in a couple of hours

he wanted a good website not a that guy with the glasses yier one you gonna suggest he use squarespace next?

>good website
>from scammers
sure, I don't know shit about web design, but I wouldn't pay more than $1k for a website, and I'd expect a GOOD one. he only needs a small one, so...

Funny, how you say that to someone who's actually selling wix sites to people.
Rich normies are too lazy to make their own shit.

actually... the website already USES wordpress.

Because he has a job and little free time, hes not a basement NEET like you.

>wordpress
>couple of hours

rossmanngroup.com/wp-admin/

> expecting a professionally done website for 4.5k
What a fucking kike

Not for $4600 you're not.

this is the base stuff:
asif.im/1974/how-to-wordpress-ssl-nginx-lets-encrypt-https-hhvm/
then you find a nice template to modify, or ask someone to do it for you, and that's it

kys, you are the kike here

if you pay 1k you dont own anything on the website it all belongs to the designer

and why he wanted to get a real one made wordpress is NOT professional to anyone but clowns and he understands this he doesnt want to be in the same league as this retard and his gaggle of rejects

What do you mean your tailor shop won't sell a custom fit suit to me for $100? That's how much a suit costs in H&M.

He cheaped out, and he got what he paid for
He intentionally went into a freelance website and paid a fucking ruskie a fraction of what a american company would have charged him to work on his shit, AND he signed a contract that basically said he has to accept anything the ruskie sends him as a "completed" work
The ruskie deserves those 4.6k for finding somebody retarded enough to fall for it
If you want quality don't gamble and pay for local companies with a good track record instead of trying to cheap out on freelancers

>a real one made wordpress is NOT professional to anyone but clowns
a website is a website, doesn't matter if it's made in pure HTML5, wordpress or whatever the fuck it uses. you "web designers" are a bunch of entitled fucks and a bunch of kikes who should kill yourselves, useless retards.
I bet you think yourself as a sort of artist or some other hipster shit, faggot,

ya go back to playing call of duty all day you joke of a CEO why dont you give your fans back that 90,000 that you stole from them mike?

GJHGJHG

WordPress is like the unity of web development.

Easy to hate on by name alone because it's associated with so many bad websites.

>implying I even play games
kill yourself, butthurt """"web artisan"""" scammer

>mike thick lisped retard michaud calling anyone else a scammer

thats rich coming from you

No, I am not, but I get a lot more money, than the work I put into it would worth.

Why are web devs such kikes?

Go hire a pajeet to do the job and you'll see why.

Can we all agree to stop paying web developers thousands of dollars for something that's, essentially, a glorified WordPress theme? This shit is retarded. No wonder so many """wed devs""" and """computer science majors""" flock to this area

But he already got the money back

what an unprofessional shitskin faggot, airing dirty laundry on youtube.

>paying almost 5K for a CSS theme

>yes since i could
youtu.be/vtcXBYSSElQ?t=3m11s

that's what all modern web development is

stop posting this shitskin manlet e-celeb on Sup Forums

get fucked, retard
he teaches people how to do stuff, and shows real life work, unlike all the other e-celebs that barely do anything.

the greedy jew literally coughed up the refund as soon as he got the papers to appear in court

also their social media is a fucking scam, both facebook and twitter literally retweet the same shit every 5-6 days, you'll see something about chat bots, an other similar topics literally repeat on a schedule

also the personal twitter page of the cunt who ripped off Louis has been defunct for years

he posted it to ripoff report months before, this is no different than a verbal yelp review

and he essentially only made it because of the outcome of the lawsuit which immediately made the jew crumble, thats his entire point of the video, most ppl wouldnt fucking bother going thru with it an just "accept it"

The guy probably gets lawsuit threats all the time and this is the first someone actually went through with it