OK, so Sup Forums is for shitposting

Where do you go to have an actual intelligent discussion on a particular topic? IRC?

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org
nacme.org/underrepresented-minorities
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit

Reddit

of

course

You already know, my nigs. templeos.org
Also, install debian.

Unironically Reddit

Hell yeah another snoohead.

What's your user name? Mine is bettie18

Uppsala

there aren't any really

reddit is okay I guess, but still shit
loberste.rs
hackernews

all shit, no really good choice

Yahoo answers

Sup Forums

That's where you go to have a discussion with armchair experts who think they're much more intelligent than they really are.

The entire site is basically the Rick and Morty fanbase.

You expect better from a marginally-enforced lack of moderation and identity? The chaos is nice, but without accountability and aggressive moderation, conversation quality will always be low.

reddit

You can have intelligent conversations on Sup Forums but I don't see you contributing anything worthwhile.

Its an undernet IRC. That is invite only. Been there for 3 years. They filter out /pol and /g users though.

How does one get in ?

What is happening on op pic?

linux.org.ru

BASED BLACK PEOPLE

LGBT?
MORE LIKE LGBTFO

So bad that medicine can't cure black skin

>so Sup Forums is for shitposting
>reddit
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK BRAINDEAD FUCKS

Go back to pol, nigger.

not telling you lol

why are you pretending that it isn't?

Add me on Reddit guys

Bettie18

this.
now you can see why everything turns to shit.
normies think it's only for shitposting and they flooded the site in 2016 and 17.

shut the fuck up you retarded nigger it was always like this, there's just more people now

At least before people could talk for a while a topic and not fill all the threads with stupid bait and shitposting

lmao

> now you can see why everything turns to shit.
Everything turn to shit because Sup Forums became a Sup Forumseek and not a /n/erd

Just more braindead fucks like you is actually what you mean

you're obviously new and leeching onto memes.
you dont need to use reddit to understand that its the best umbrella topic forum out there. It literally has zero competitors, unlike Sup Forums.
stop being a trendy faggot and use common sense.

You have to go back retard, go to shit on your leddit cinclejerk

If you think that Sup Forums is for shitposting, you should probably consider that it's your fault and that you're contributing to the problem :^)

>make a good thread
>get ignored, 0 or 10 replies at most

>ask a legitimate question
>get ignored or told to kill myself

>make a shitpost/bait thread
>get 300 replies with LITERALLY everyone taking the bait and further arguing and shitposting against each other

accept it, no one gives a fuck about any serious discussion in this shitty place. /lit/ is probably the only board in which any discussion is possible, everything else is absolute cancer

Endchan

/thread

>Implying Reddit isn't a moderated circle jerk of karma whores
RMA yourselves your literally part of the problem with the current state of the board.
No it wasn't. These past two years have been a never ending Summer for most of the site as a whole. There was a time when more than half of the current threads were quality and Janis actually cleaned shit up. Now we have people asking bullshit that should be or at the very least in the and shitposters that don't even put any effort in their shit posts and even worse retards that actually bump them. This board and site, from a community perspective, have been on life support for the past year and some probably argue longer, but at the rate we're going the last of the newfags are gonna bounce to "other" places and this shell will continue on with current trash it harbors ex. (You)

>>make a good thread
>>get ignored, 0 or 10 replies at most
If it's a good thread it'll get responses. The problem is our intelligent and older members have left the community.
>>ask a legitimate question
>>get ignored or told to kill myself
That's what should happen but it doesn't. Instead it gets bumped and retards give retarded advice and people shit post
>>make a shitpost/bait thread
>>get 300 replies with LITERALLY everyone taking the bait and further arguing and shitposting against each other
>accept it, no one gives a fuck about any serious discussion in this shitty place. /lit/ is probably the only board in which any discussion is possible, everything else is absolute cancer
Fuck you, I care and I would like to believe others care as well. I do my part by not bumping shitters and reporting. What do you do to make your board better?

If you actually make an interesting topic, people will reply to you. You're just upset that no one cares about your boring threads.

retard i literally dont use reddit and you still havent provided any argument so im wasting my time
only if you use default subs and shitty meme subs. their small tech subs are useful.

I've had plenty of decent conversations here. Typically, I'll ask a stupid, arrogant question and between shitpost responses, you guys will give blunt, honest, and useful answers.

Its like an old coke machine you have to kick a certain way to get your cactus cooler.

Elitist

Not enough pedo anime shit in it.

Are you being serious? (genuine question)

>Goonchan

not even once.

You have been invited to be a moderator at /r/rickandmorty

cringe
go outside. seriously, there's air out there

>cringe
Kill yourself.

>What do you do to make your board better?

Banhammer you for starters you pants on head retard.

Friend me on Reddit guys @ Dindu_Mufflers

focus on the going outside part

>cringe

>people on Sup Forums telling others to go outside
Just go back to facebook or plebbit.

good for you?

lain
chan
.org

>slowpoke.jpg

Right here you stupid faggot.
Anonymity invites plenty of shitposting, but it also opens up discussion without restrictions.

This.

The conversation flows where the intrest of the people dictate. This is not some circlejerk shitpost website like you think. It’s a place where the topics of interest thrive and the weak ones get filtered out.

tl;dr
lurk mor faggit

>two years
>past year
You are clearly new. It's always been like this.

Sup Forums is a funposting website, how many times have i said this fucking line in these fucking threads. FOURCHAN IS A FUN POSTING WEBSITE. Its literally always been like this and will continue to stay like this. Anyone that thinks differently needs to lurk more or just go back 2 reddit.
I come here for the shitposts.

I hate this motherfucker's whole head, from his shitty hairstyle to his Frankenstein monster face down to his creepy baby mouth. Don't let your lady drink while pregnant, Sup Forumsents

tjenare mannen

>hates what your average Sup Forumsuser looks like
You have to go back.

Shit school
t. kth

fpbp

Seminars at university

STEM faculties are still mostly untainted by marxists, so you can have reasonable discussions.

>STEM faculties are still mostly untainted by marxists
Not so fast goy
nacme.org/underrepresented-minorities

>Sup Forums is for shitposting
Go back.

most people aren't intelligent, and those that are don't want to talk with you since you can't even figure that out, you idiot

>OK, so Sup Forums is for shitposting
I bet until now you thought it as alt-right central

Subreddits with

go to russian Sup Forums and use google translate.
werks for me!

>Sup Forums is for shitposting
Correction, is for shitposting. Please return there.