CPU Overheating

I had a split second power outage and now my cpu is overheating. It auto shuts off after the temps go from 40 to 84 in a matter of minutes.

I have an h100i pump and the fans are spinning but I don’t feel the pump vibrating.

Do you guys think my h100i died? Trying to figure out what is causing this.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Noctua-NH-D14-SE2011-Heatpipes-Bearing/dp/B00631QFG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here’s the voltage stats

My cpu actually gets hot after the temps go up btw

Also the h100i is changing colors instead of the static color I had it set to.

>5820k
all is in order here with temps

No but in all seriousness yes your h100i is dead, buy a new one or get an air cooler of your preference

Pumps probably dead. But sometimes pumps will get stuck when turned off quickly and if you cycle it a few times it will kick on again.

What’s the best way to cycle?

did you turn it off and back on again?

>Came here to laugh at this.
*golfclap*

the h100i killed me 8700k dont use it

Are you retarded

Story?

>this totally happened guys

>Intlel
Found your problem

The 8700K killed itself, let's be honest.

i have a h100iv2 and even a delidded 3770k undervolted @4.2GHz gets above 90C°. corsair link tells me the pump is working so I don't know where the issue is. its probably just a shit cooler.

Here's how you fix this: amazon.com/Noctua-NH-D14-SE2011-Heatpipes-Bearing/dp/B00631QFG8

can confirm. just replaced my h100i v2 with my old ND-H14. I barely hit 60C° with prime95 now

Imagine being enough of a dunce to use shitty watercooling when the NH-D14 exists in TYTLS 2018

>using an aio
LMAOing @ (You)

This

>my cpu is overheating.
>intel

checks out

It did intel cpus are housefires

probably a shit cpu

They're great price for performance if you're not scared of replacing them every 3-5 years.

I've had my H100i for about 2 years now, i'll probably pick up a backup in another 6-12 months to have on standby.

yeah it's a very bad. really lost the silicon lottery with this one. 1.32v for 4.5GHz. atleast it stays below 70C° now that I have changed back to my old noctua cooler

>replacing them every 3-5 years.
LMAOing @ (You)