Hey

I followed an interesting discussion on Sup Forums yesterday. Now what I would like to know is how do I save this thread in it's entirety on my hard drive? Or print it out?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For fuck's sake. Humour me?

Save the .html file. It's pretty easy to do.

right click -> Save As

make sure you click on the background of the page and not an element like an image or a link.

firefox can screenshot
then you can reduce the png's size by converting it into indexed colours, looks the same but 3x smaller

useful. Thx

Die.

Yeah, I'm not in the alphabet, but thanks anyway.

Anyways: it worked! Have a Dilbert! ( because I know you guys like that kind of stuff) ;-)

boards.Sup Forums.org/g/sqt

boards.Sup Forums.org/g/sqt/

boards.Sup Forums.org/g/#s=sqt

boards.Sup Forums.org/g/#s=sqt
boards.Sup Forums.org/g/#s=sqt/
boards.Sup Forums.org/g/sqt
boards.Sup Forums.org/g/sqt/

why isn't it just >>/sqt/ ?
>>/sqt/
>>>/sqt/

ah, the one is a four oh four and the other one show a page with a link to stupid questions? You must be on of those bitter alt right people who piss vinegar in the morning. I got my help and I saved the thread I wanted to, so you can fuck off.

Fucking not helping the needy. Where do you get off buddy?

Some nerve.

look mang(?) you're obviously not from around here but there are rules and your question is a stupid question and i severely regret helping you seeing how cancerous your replies are
you got your help and you saved the thread you wanted to, so you can fuck off

>ah, the one is a four oh four
and you're obviously too stupid to understand that those were posting tests

You want a digital democracy? You'll have to wade through the shit. Much obliged nonetheless. I shall be taking my leaf home with me. As a token of my gratitude.

no, i want you to go back

Am I in training? Are we speaking in code here? wtf is this shit? Let's spout memes at one another until one of us passes the fuck out out of sheer boredom?

>alt right
>democracy
you're the one spouting memes

Yeah, but where did I pick up on it? Now look here, I came here because I had a problem with my personal computer. I didn't know being a dick was mandatory on this site. I thought it was contained to Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Maybe I should have posted "please no bully". I'm trying to fit in and what I would like for you guys to try and do is to show some fucking courtesy. Now please, Let's be adult about it: I had a problem, I came here, it was solved and now I would like to leave.

>I didn't know being a dick was mandatory on this site.
you didn't have to. you already were

>show some fucking courtesy
nobody owes you anything. especially with posts like these

the one below it

no he's going back to his safe space echo chamber full of arseholes like him/her

I misunderstood. Thanks for the help.