twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You got tricked by Sup Forums

IoI you stupid faggot OP

like 99% are pretty bad

Sonic Youth's full discography
Death Grips
Wilco's full discography
Slowdive

Well I've done it Sup Forums. You've broken me. I just spent the last half hour listening to a nigger yell in my ear behind some shit lo-fi synths WITHOUT any explanation. Do you understand Sup Forums? That means I've lost. That means that ignorance and meme spamming and shitposting nonsense has finally lead me down the oily path straight into the oven. You've set me ablaze Sup Forums. I'm on fire.

Wow. Just wow. Never in my life have I heard anything so fucking pretentious and useless to the whole of music in my entire life. A nigger and his junkie pals discover punk music and it's headline news? What a waste of fucking time. What a waste of spam. What a waste of energy.

Are any of you proud of this faggotry? Are any of you better off for it? Do you really deem this music as worthy of any sort of acclaim? Are you all really 16?

What happened Sup Forums? What happened to all the things you stood for? Why am I raging in a shit thread asking for ONE SIMPLE FUCKING ANSWER and off all idiot spamming, posting-without-reading-the-thread anons and unfunny, unintelligent, nonsensical, waste of space and burden on society trips not ONE of you idiots could meet a demand? Not one can explain your actions?

Is Sup Forums just a farm of chickens looking up to the sky with their mouths open drowning in filthy rainwater piss because everyone else is doing it?

I bet you're a fatass.

fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY

how can you not get noided?

whats the deal with death grips being so difficult to get into it only took me a few listens off of exmilitary to get them, maybe its not everyones cup of tea but anyone that calls it drivel is missing the plot i feel

i like music that is experimental. it pushes the boundaries of music to new levels.
Some of those new things that death grips does doesn't really work, but overall they are one of the few vanguard bands that are marking our generation.

Maybe it's the nihilist postmodern aggression feeling that the music gives? That's why i like them though.

related

do you not enjoy any trap or do you just dislike young thug?

This giant pile of Nu Male pussy bullshit right here

the latter

kanye

Weird how she can look hot/fuckable in some pics, and dog faced fucking ugly in others.

Macintosh Plus
Death Grips
anything else that I didn't already know about

These. If someone tells me they unironically like Mac plus I disregard their taste in music.

You probably have to have been into more abrasive music to feel it

>anything else that I didn't already know about

kek I hope this is bait

agreed

lol I would love someone here to explain to me why bro-country and buttrock are mocked here but Young Thug is taken seriously....

other than white guilt

>unjustified opinions OP tricked you into reading

At least he correctly categorizes DG as punk instead of as "experimental hip hop" or whatever

Musically they are really good, but image- and attitude-wise they are this generation's Korn/Limp Bizkit. Trenchcoat mafia type shit. Cringeworthy edge factor and all that.

Jason Aldean

>Being this contrarian

Björk desu
>DUDE STRING INSTRUMENTES LMAO
literally the poor mans Kate Bush

Because he actually does something interesting within a genre that is usually pretty average and boring (trap), and he has a kind of mysterious persona.

disgusting

This might be my favorite pasta from this board.

I think if you listen to hardcore punk or some of the more brutal/abrasive metal out there something like Death Grips is very mild by comparison (not in quality, just in terms of how noisy and abrasive it may seem).

This and FKA Twigs

T H I S

Everyone said it was shoegaze. I thought maybe I could believe something I read on the Internet.

You're ridiculous.

the antlers

>everyone said it was shoegaze

i hate seeing that album cover just because how much its posted here

this shit.

>doesnt like sonic youth
>is a tripfag
i don't like telling people to kill themselves but holy cow

what don't you like about slowdive? ive never heard of or met anyone who dismissed all their material except for like scaruffi or some Sup Forums contrarian

Holy shit kek'd hard

They're both great, you damn plebs.

>mahnigga.jpg

Grimes indeed. ffs...i just listened two songs. Beyonce/Bieber tier. Awful.

kys waifufag

Grimes
Death Grips
Slowdive
Joanna Newsom
Mac DeMarco
Sonic Youth
Animal Collective

God they all suck.

Pavement
Sonic Youth
Radiohead

nice meme m8

>sonic youth
Whats with the plebs today on Sup Forums

I've tried listening to Daydream Nation three times, couldn't make it halfway through.

bad

good

But unironically enjoying death grips is ok? never change Sup Forums

Pretentious drivel for edgy teenage hipsters

best teeth in indie

ITT: bait.

copypasta or autism?

better than halsey

probably because Sup Forums is full of closeted homosexuals who want sum thugger dick in their mouth
>take a decent idea
>execute it poorly for 8 albums
>think of a new idea and start the cycle again

radioshit
When the new album came out I decided to finally listen to them for the first time. It was awful. Tried OK Computer and Kid A, they both made me physically angry. Why the fuck are so many people jacking off over 15 year old sounds from has beens who just copy Coldplay?
P.S. I'm not even trying to be edgy. If you say the new album doesnt sound like coldplay then youre just in denial because youre too busy sucking tom yorke's slim shitty music dick.

agreed user, finally someone said it

obvious copypasta

you'd have to be autistic to think otherwise.

muse>>>>>radiohead

I think it's unhealthy that you got this upset about music or the opinions of other people.

faust

It's not even bad, I was just expecting something incredible when I listened to it.

Sup Forums is religious about certain albums, and you listen, and it's like "ok, this is a bit different from anything I'ver heard, but there's nothing super spectacular about it"

this fucking picture

Anything death grips that isn't TMS or EM

I get "acquired taste" and what not, but eventually it's just all incoherent yelling.

Man, I remember listening to Aeroplane Over the Sea after seeing it hyped by Sup Forums.

Wtf is that weird wind sound instrument isn't ever in tune?